Norse_Joog

Sword Art Online Season 3 Is Up?

I got a friend who has direct communication with the producer of SAO in Japan , he said season 3 will be Gun Gale Online.. but hes not sure when the producer will be airing it..

Edited by Norse_Joog

Yes, it will be the Gun Gale Online arc. From what I heard, if the DVD sales of SAO is good, they will have a reason to make the next season. I will assume that it can air around Spring or Summer Anime season in Japan. So that should be around early 2014.

Yes, it will be the Gun Gale Online arc. From what I heard, if the DVD sales of SAO is good, they will have a reason to make the next season. I will assume that it can air around Spring or Summer Anime season in Japan. So that should be around early 2014.

good to hear that, hope that will be true then because the LN also already passed the GGO arc

^Who knows, they might did it :3

The only way they'd ever find enough content to make a season is to combine GGO+Mother's Rosario into one season. Unless they plan to go the 12 episode route. Even then, GGO has a huuuuuuge lack of exciting content that makes SAO popular in the shounen category.

^ I seriously love that anime cappy <3

I just do not read the manga much because it will spoil me. So until the next season is out, I am watching One Piece until I get to the latest one :p