gagosila123

Suggestion To Increase The Droprate Of Essence Of Fire(Eof)

As of now, the current droprate of EOF is at 10%, it's really hard to hunt it now due to the massive camping of the players hunting for it. As for the title implied, I would like to increase the droprate of Essence of Fire like 50% same as Spiritual Whisper....... It's a reason that mostly the people ingame selling it now is jacking up the price, so what do you think? +1 or -1???

Edited by gagosila123

It would be unfair for those who already bought EOF at the price right now..and can even change the balance in the market..-1 sorry.

Edited by neofury

50% might be too high.

I would rather decrease the time of spawn for the mvp(much like how we did it with Lost Dragon) and keep the chance or increase it a little.

I disagree with this. Highering the droprate won't keep the same people from camping it. It would make no difference whatsoever aside from the same people making more profit of the essences.

I agree with bishop, making the drop rate increase still wouldn't benefit the new people but those campers. maybe we can have a system that one can only hunt things like EOF once per IP the same would be at thanatos room

-1 Bishop and Procastinate made the point..so this would be great for new guys huh.lets say this would be implemented.then almost every1 gets an easy eof.but not every1 knows how to do the friggs quest.so i dont see the point : /...as for the campers,id rather seek help from friends tho...

+1 this will benefit the new guys... before i bought the +10frigg for 450 and +0 frigg for 550... now friggs are f***ing OP for 850. drop the price of frigg will benefit the many...

lol i think u bought ur friggs back when there as less people in the server XD...

Higher Droprate<more Friggs<Lower Price<Lesser Hunting Ppl<Depreciated.

It doesnt work that way in this server.. It's like politics here, they stack up, sell it for a higher price or wait til someone buys it for a higher price, and then that's when bidding starts.

It's the people who sells are the problem when you look at it really, greed just never goes away, that's why prices are messed up.. And/or maybe the increasing amount of tokens that donators bring ingame xD but still, not everyone can get a hold of them.. :)

If you make EoF like Thana, You're pretty much putting eof to a higer price and more people will camp it. like how people camp thana room.

+1111111

Make Detale spawn between 60-120 minutes=) longer period of possible spawn time makes it harder to camp.

I agree with this suggestion.

wht if Put the Detale in mvp room..with lower drop % so every1 could access to get EoF....this thing keep Op lately....XD

Doesn't really work. If you look at thana room you can see how the price increased by 1~2k toks since the introduction of the room.

Doesn't really work. If you look at thana room you can see how the price increased by 1~2k toks since the introduction of the room.

lol..thana is diff man,thana u need the 4 fragment and need to wait until 2h per entry...bt if u put this detale in normal mvp room that have 5 room and does't need to wait 2h likewise...that wont have any problem....