xhpnotiq

Zeny To Token Converter

This was suggested before, it was rejected as gaining zeny is easy enough and it would just make the economy worse than it is now.

i suggested this one before... but GM rejected it. theres a zenny to mithril token converter npc at token exchanger but i believe the npc has no much use. today people still go to the traditional system which the buying and selling of tokens to zenny. which keeps the rate floating..

when u purchase zeny with token, 1token= 20m

when u purchase token with zeny, 1token= 60m*(adjustied rate).

there is a unrestricted supply of tokens( event and donation) while there is very limited way of spending( NPC wise, lets change sex every hourly)

IT is TRUE that we are actually slowly going inflation with current setting.

a converter actually could save the day*(ofc with a rate and taxation to combat inflation)

i had this idea weeks ago, but honestly i do not see direct benefit if i an operator, short answer is not happening

Edited by Dangce

This would devalue forsaken tokens and thus devalue the use of donating. This would directly effect the rate of donating (less donations) as donating for tokens would no longer have any use. Hunting zeny is extremely easy and being able to 'buy' tokens with zeny would demolish the economy.

Keep in mind that donations are the only way to keep the incoming flow of tokens. Remove that and you remove a big portion of all donations + you'd remove any sort of set prices that we currently have.

tokens a

This would devalue forsaken tokens and thus devalue the use of donating. This would directly effect the rate of donating (less donations) as donating for tokens would no longer have any use. Hunting zeny is extremely easy and being able to 'buy' tokens with zeny would demolish the economy.

Keep in mind that donations are the only way to keep the incoming flow of tokens. Remove that and you remove a big portion of all donations + you'd remove any sort of set prices that we currently have.

I disagree. Most portion of the donations come from items that cant be acquired in game and that is almost all of it. Aside from the cards and tokens.

The devaluation of tokens would be too much of an impact on the current economy. I think this isn't a viable option, seeing inflation already struck quite bad.

Maybe a token to zenny converter could help since it would reduce the token amount in the server and increase their value.

However if you also add the other option the chances of a heavy inflation would be too big I think.

It's already ridiculous enough that people want 5k+ token now for a thana card when it got easier to obtain from the 3k price range times.

tokens a

I disagree. Most portion of the donations come from items that cant be acquired in game and that is almost all of it. Aside from the cards and tokens.

Wait.. How does one disagree with a fact? The only way to get tokens into the game is through donating. Adding more ways to allow tokens to get into the game would greatly reduce donations and devalue the tokens as well.

all whole idea of mine are three points:

currently we are having and growing inflation ,since tokens are just not going to stop and shouldnt be stopped, we need a way to kill existing in game token.

average gamer in game effort are not valued, thus a suggestion to zeny-token converter. I was suggesting 100m:1tk, but if 100m of gaming time to trade 1tk isnt worth it , or just openning the window to illigal gains, those cons are very strong. i think we maybe could withheld the idea of zeny to token, if we are not going to pay 1tk for a player to earn 100m(we can even limit to once a day or so).

third is token to zeny, since its already widely sold as 1:25-30m, really, we dont lose anything since zeny is already dam low, and every token destoryed by NPC is a GAIN to the market

the regarding to the devalue part, i kno how zeny is worthless, but there is a value of it. allowing somewhat zeny to token is actually an increasing value of the server, its just the consequence of how easy zenys are obtained( can be fix by taxation and convert rate) and botting(this should not be considered in economical perspect,but yes for a fact it exists so strong we could not let go)

This was rejected before for a very good reason. The current economy now is bad compared to earlier this year, prices have gone way up, and we have a limited number of tokens circulating around the server.

This was rejected before for a very good reason. The current economy now is bad compared to earlier this year, prices have gone way up, and we have a limited number of tokens circulating around the ser

what are you trying to say?

current economy now is bad , so maybe we can do something about it.

Prices are way up because we have tokens that are out of control. (im not saying its a bad thing.because donation contributes directly to server)

In my conclusion, i suggested token to zeny NPC,not zeny to token. in another word, decrease existing token amount and exchange it into something worthless.

Well, really limited amount of tokens? then why are they dropping value?and how did u get that statement even?

Edited by Dangce

Most people don't pay attention to what is written, Dangce. I would be down with the Token -> Zeny converter, because I'm always running out of zeny (screw farming!). As far as the OP goes, I will definitely give a big HELL NO! for the zeny -> token, though.

+1 for token -> zeny/-1 for zeny -> token

-1 no for this...but i like to suggest to release more token. co'z hard to buy token.. :(

like event.

Edited by annsht

Token inflow is constant, and expense options are limited, which eventually results in inflation, so +1 to token to zeny as an expense option.

-1 to zeny to token as that makes tokens farmable, and leads to potential of abuse. Unless we have more spending options, I don't think server needs another source of token input.

-1 no for this...but i like to suggest to release more token. co'z hard to buy token.. :(

like event.

release more token that means they will worth less, and its even harder to buy token. think what if your bank js keep printing notes. not really making you rich, but yeah u get to keep a lot of paper