L2Aim

Tk Weapon

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it is still possible to obtain a weapon for the Taekwon class (not Soul Linker or Star Gladiator)? I am exploring new possibilities of entertainment in my spare time and I would like to be able to dish out decent damage by adding a little bit of cards to my offense.

I know there were Elite TK weapons available a while back, however, I cannot locate the NPCs anymore and as far as I am aware, the Legendary quest doesn't have Star Gladiator/Taekwon weapons.

Thanks in advance for the insights.

LOL,. i have read a topic about a guy suggesting and complaining bout clown's weap [http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=18470(i know, quite old)] if u read the thread, it kinda like mentioned there that the guy is thinking of clowns being underpowered in terms of equips....then i just said to myself "then tell me about TK class" :D yea, i know that TK class is a hard-hitting, butt kicking, nuke(FSK) weapons of destruction, but TK class is owned not only thru weaps but also formal/detailed/legit guides as well...how can a nuke explode if it's not triggered~ i've played various of servers as a taekwon, and i've used the same technique to own others, but this server is different, let's say old tricks dont work here anymore...coz everything is new here...forsaken knight and king set, donation items, and most of all LEGENDARY WEAPONS...yea Soul Linkers have legendary staff, but wth, Soul Linkers aint no PvP killers, they're meant for MVPs and support...some say TaeKwons can be rankers, reach almost 600k hp and stuff, but guys, rankings take months maybe years to even make it on the list, and it says in the main website "Get into the Good stuff FAST"~highest of the rankings now is 300pts, 1pt is = to 100x kill of the same monster, meaning we have to kill 301 different kinds of monster 100x each to get to the top, how long would that be (take note that even rarest of the rare monsters can be ur target coz it's randomly selected by ur skill)? even if ur online 8hrs or maybe 24hrs a day, u wont be able to make it FAST, even when u use bot, u'll get busted and banned first before being on the top 10 list xD...no wonder there are few active TK class around...

go to fcity, try and look for TK class (TaeKwon Kids, Soul Linkers, Star Gladiators/TaeKwon Masters) did u see more than 10?, How bout on for_fild01, u dont see any TK class owning other players like other classes do... I'm not saying that this class is being ignored or what, i'm just saying that... a bit of an upgrade will maybe even up the fight....

no offense intended...great GM's...great staffs...great storyline and all that...but i thing this class is being left behind :3

over and out,

~·Fox·~

LOL,. i have read a topic about a guy suggesting and complaining bout clown's weap [http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=18470(i know, quite old)] if u read the thread, it kinda like mentioned there that the guy is thinking of clowns being underpowered in terms of equips....then i just said to myself "then tell me about TK class" :D yea, i know that TK class is a hard-hitting, butt kicking, nuke(FSK) weapons of destruction, but TK class is owned not only thru weaps but also formal/detailed/legit guides as well...how can a nuke explode if it's not triggered~ i've played various of servers as a taekwon, and i've used the same technique to own others, but this server is different, let's say old tricks dont work here anymore...coz everything is new here...forsaken knight and king set, donation items, and most of all LEGENDARY WEAPONS...yea Soul Linkers have legendary staff, but wth, Soul Linkers aint no PvP killers, they're meant for MVPs and support...some say TaeKwons can be rankers, reach almost 600k hp and stuff, but guys, rankings take months maybe years to even make it on the list, and it says in the main website "Get into the Good stuff FAST"~highest of the rankings now is 300pts, 1pt is = to 100x kill of the same monster, meaning we have to kill 301 different kinds of monster 100x each to get to the top, how long would that be (take note that even rarest of the rare monsters can be ur target coz it's randomly selected by ur skill)? even if ur online 8hrs or maybe 24hrs a day, u wont be able to make it FAST, even when u use bot, u'll get busted and banned first before being on the top 10 list xD...no wonder there are few active TK class around...

go to fcity, try and look for TK class (TaeKwon Kids, Soul Linkers, Star Gladiators/TaeKwon Masters) did u see more than 10?, How bout on for_fild01, u dont see any TK class owning other players like other classes do... I'm not saying that this class is being ignored or what, i'm just saying that... a bit of an upgrade will maybe even up the fight....

no offense intended...great GM's...great staffs...great storyline and all that...but i thing this class is being left behind :3

over and out,

~·Fox·~

As a experienced taekwon player you should know that the taekwon class (specially star gladiator) benefits from wearing no weapon way more than any other class. Officially they were created to fight without weapons so they have other skills and effects that enable them to be strong without a weapon.

Taekwon rankers can be big tanks, and it should take effort to get to the top 10. However I have always agreed that we need to reset the ladder. The same players (many now inactive) have been in the top 10 for a long time. However as an experienced taekwon player you should also know that you don't HAVE to kill the mob that the skill gives you. You can simply continue spamming your taekwon mission skill to get a different target as long as you have not made any progres of your current mission,

Again, the legendary weapons are all nice and good (because those jobs needed them for the balance) however the star gladiators can do insane damage without a weapon at all. All they need in my opinion is the hatred reset (from the npc) to work. Then they'll definitely be a force to be reckoned with for any class.

Star gladiators and such are not played as much as other classes not because they're underpowered but because 1: Star glads are limited to fighting 3 classes only due to the reset of the hatred skill targets is not yet working. 2: Star gladiators are a lot harder to play than the other classes, or well lets just say people don't want to take time to learn the class. Star gladiator is ALL about reading your skills and applying them properly.

As a experienced taekwon player you should know that the taekwon class (specially star gladiator) benefits from wearing no weapon way more than any other class. Officially they were created to fight without weapons so they have other skills and effects that enable them to be strong without a weapon.

Taekwon rankers can be big tanks, and it should take effort to get to the top 10. However I have always agreed that we need to reset the ladder. The same players (many now inactive) have been in the top 10 for a long time. However as an experienced taekwon player you should also know that you don't HAVE to kill the mob that the skill gives you. You can simply continue spamming your taekwon mission skill to get a different target as long as you have not made any progres of your current mission,

Again, the legendary weapons are all nice and good (because those jobs needed them for the balance) however the star gladiators can do insane damage without a weapon at all. All they need in my opinion is the hatred reset (from the npc) to work. Then they'll definitely be a force to be reckoned with for any class.

Star gladiators and such are not played as much as other classes not because they're underpowered but because 1: Star glads are limited to fighting 3 classes only due to the reset of the hatred skill targets is not yet working. 2: Star gladiators are a lot harder to play than the other classes, or well lets just say people don't want to take time to learn the class. Star gladiator is ALL about reading your skills and applying them properly.

1. i'm looking forward(excited actually) to the reset(if there will be) of the TK rankings~ or maybe just the removal of inactive rankers on the list...just to give some TK's a shot.

2. i hope the hatred can be reset, coz right now, i'm stuck with leib omai, assassin cross, and creamy fear (wth was that selection :P) anyway, i thought that it can be reset thru feeling reset(i've never been so wrong...)

3. i'm not asking for a L. weap, just asking for an upgrade in TK equips :D~ i suggest something like, a gear/card which reduces the hp drained when using union of the sun,moon and stars, or maybe some gear that'll prolong the duration of soul link and other buffs to TK's, but hey, this is just a suggestion, u r still the ones running the server so carry on...

tnx and more powers,

Over and Out,

~·Fox·~