waterintoblood

Bring Normal Gs Spam

bring normal gunslinger spam back, specially us gunslingers as our main we spend time and effort to gear our gunslingers. and now that cast delay is increased, i feel like my gunslinger is useless. many people are quitting gunslingers cuz of this i hope you bring the normal spam back.

• Like 2

Hi Abe, I understand why you feel that way. Don't worry though, we are going to make sure that the gunslinger class is still a good class! This was just one of the initial adjustments we're making. Here's what I said in the update topic about this too:

The delay may be reduced slightly, and/or we may increase damage of desperado to make up for the delay. We'll see. Right now, we are going to give it some time and see what the best course of action is. Just bear with us and try to be patient. :)

The delay will not go back to having 0 delay like before. However, feel free to suggest alternatives that would help the class to make up for this. That is the most constructive thing to do!

but why my rapid shower became heavy Cast delay too !!!!

as u said. desperado make lag...and what rapid did ? to increase it's cast delay ?? explain correctly pls!

desperado was main skill of GS !

and if desperado make alot of lag , just remove this class from your RO !

Edited by dexterz91

There was no technical nerf to the Guns linger skill. The only change was to the Kiel card. If you right click the card, you will see that Gunslinger After Cast Delay reduction is capped at 75%.

And I mean gunslinger "seems" overpowered but its not. i literally think the clown is over powered. the clown may tank and spam tarrot and that 4 arrow vulcan trick. that hurts bad, and now my gunslinger cant even fight a SIN-x due to slow spam. my gunslinger may not be completely geared but it backed itself up by its spam. The real spam needs to come back

Please read this carefully, since people keep repeating the same things:

1. This change is NOT because GS are overpowered. We've explained why we did this on multiple occasions.

2. GS spam is likely to be increased, but it will not have 0 delay again. Period.

3. We may also increase the damage of desperado to make up for it so they are still a strong class, and/or give them other buffs.

I understand people are upset, but please stop complaining as it's not productive at all. We've already said this isn't a final change, it is just the first step. Please be patient. Complaining hurts you more than it helps you.

people starts crying that they cannot kill gunslinger specially when the gunslinger comes close.. simple solution FIND A PROFF AND LAND PRO US.. we dont complain to the GM that we land pro screw us over. and in woe if they lag they should try effects off duh!?

people starts crying that they cannot kill gunslinger specially when the gunslinger comes close.. simple solution FIND A PROFF AND LAND PRO US.. we dont complain to the GM that we land pro screw us over. and in woe if they lag they should try effects off duh!?

NO SHIT SHERLOCK?!

WOE WITH EFFECTS OFF IF I LAGG I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED. I MUST HAVE BEEN SO RETARDED

[/sarcasm]

Every normal person has effects off in woe.

Not only me, but almost all of my guild + other people I've talked to ingame had problems with the extreme laggs. You dont care as gs since you only spam despe anyways, but breakers and devo-pallies couldn't even get near the emp, because the lagg was so intense. You were stuck for about a minute then suddenly jumped to a cell near the emp and died from the delayed accumulated dmg. Even pots had a delay of a couple of seconds the moment you step into the emp room. With the change in the emp hp you couldn't just spam your seeds anymore, because you ran out of pots before you can even get close to damaging the emp.

That's why my guild just camped at the entrance the last woes, because entering the emp room meant just walking there and dieing in the laggs.

Also as Gen has wrote already the server is not the problem here. The server is running just fine, but the client can't handle 10 GS spamming despe at 0 delay all day long.

Now please stop your senseless whining and please start thinking about how GS can be improved without increasing the spam.

As I suggested ghost element bullets would increase the dmg or more dmg could be added to despe and rapid shower in other ways. However if you don't suggest any changes that could help GS as it is now, GS will stay as weak as it is now.

Edited by ChainBreak
  • Like 2

ofcourse you agree with taking away the normal spam man. u got in my way and i had to deal with u myself lol

Nga I could care less if you kill me 9001 times in for_fild. You can even kos me if you want, but it is fact that woe was almost unplayable inside the emp room for a lot of people.

Even with the current delay I see james going around for_fild and managing to kill people and that is without the additional buffs the GMs want to provide to make up for the changes in the delay.

You all go whining about how fro breaks your class when you wouldn't give 2 cents if they nerfed the spam on profs or wizs. You only think about how you feel treared badly and dont even consider the people who have had to play woe in unendurable laggs.

And just for your information:

My guild also has GS for defense. Does that mean that we go around whining about how useless the class is now?

No, because we know that the class is going to receive a different kind of buff to make up for the lowered spamrate.

I already suggested ghost bullets which would mean a 25% dmg increase in your despe per hit. If you were to hit 7k hit now that would mean 10500 additional dmg per despe if every despe hits 6 times.

And compared to other classes you can have a constant spam for constant dmg output.

And if ghost bullets are not enough for you why dont you suggest thing that can make up for your low spamrate?

If you think you take too much dmg now why not suggest redux on gears or assumptio autocast for gs?

If you think you shouldn't take dmg at all while spamming despe you can suggest getting stargladiators sls heat buff which will push back all enemies around you automatically.

You just whine about the change and dont even try to deal with it.

Edited by ChainBreak
  • Like 1

Ghost bullets should do the trick I think.

i hit 40k on desperado on a dual weld sinx without any redux vs GS and was able to tank it. even if you hit frigged sinx with 12k+decent amount of spam rate, you can able to kill him.so ghost bullet is not an answer

Also as Gen has wrote already the server is not the problem here. The server is running just fine, but the client can't handle 10 GS spamming despe at 0 delay all day long.

with all your respect... GS got no 0 cast delay with 3 kiels.. actually. we got 10% cast delay remaining... and its not the GS fault why you become lag. to be honest i got lag too if theres morethan 3GS + other jobs spamming at emp, but its fine with me... i can manage it.

Even with the current delay I see james going around for_fild and managing to kill people and that is without the additional buffs the GMs want to provide to make up for the changes in the delay.

thanks for the compliment... but as you notice my spam rate was same as before GS got nerfed.. and really takes me harder time now to kill someone. if i didnt change the setup of my GS i will be spamming like crap as most GS do now. and hence, we are likely more easy to be killed now. "if you had play GS youll understand why and how"

see it james... no more dream .

i can donate more for your server to upgrade the quality . please bring back the previous cast delay :(

dude, we manage to bring back our previews cast delay reduction.. me and my guildies tried it earlier and it work. drop dead handsome already knew it, you can ask him or me on how to.., just incase you dont know yet. but we are more vulnerable now, compare before.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK?!

WOE WITH EFFECTS OFF IF I LAGG I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED. I MUST HAVE BEEN SO RETARDED

[/sarcasm]

Every normal person has effects off in woe.

Not only me, but almost all of my guild + other people I've talked to ingame had problems with the extreme laggs. You dont care as gs since you only spam despe anyways, but breakers and devo-pallies couldn't even get near the emp, because the lagg was so intense. You were stuck for about a minute then suddenly jumped to a cell near the emp and died from the delayed accumulated dmg. Even pots had a delay of a couple of seconds the moment you step into the emp room. With the change in the emp hp you couldn't just spam your seeds anymore, because you ran out of pots before you can even get close to damaging the emp.

That's why my guild just camped at the entrance the last woes, because entering the emp room meant just walking there and dieing in the laggs.

Now please stop your senseless whining and please start thinking about how GS can be improved without increasing the spam.

As I suggested ghost element bullets would increase the dmg or more dmg could be added to despe and rapid shower in other ways. However if you don't suggest any changes that could help GS as it is now, GS will stay as weak as it is now.

Do you think GS can kill with current spam speed? even dmg increase ... lol

i mean killing with skill Rapid Shower.

and 1 more thing . safety wall can now easy to protect them from desperado . what benefit if u have higher damage?? nth !

Edited by dexterz91