Veracity

The Order Of The Dragon, New Forsaken Knight System, Raids, And More!

Nice Update guys. Questions regarding the fame thing,

1. when you kill someone who is a Forsaken Knight you get one fame. Does that mean ANYWHERE YOU KILL THEM?

Concerns on the fame thing:

1. I do think that redoing the knight quest if your fame went to 0 is going overboard. I know the fame thing can revamp the pvp of the server but still, redoing the knight quest is too much I guess. I would rather reset the rank back by one(like if you lose your fame in rank 2, you became rank 1 again, then if you lose your fame in rank 1, that's the time you have to redo the knight quest or do another quest that is different to gain the rank 1 back). Seems to be not a problem since you can turn the fame wager on and off thru the NPC.

2. People can just dual client and kill an ungeared character that is a knight to gain ranks. 1k doesn't seem too long to get, especially we got some hardcore pvp feeders so they know what to do. So I suggest a Colosseum type map where you can gain fame and lose it. Scratch this, I played around and you can only "steal" a fame point if the enemy has enabled the fame wager and has fame points. If not then you can't steal any.

Edited by Rayray
  • Like 1

^ you guys have to activate it, and kill someone that has activated it as well. or else it won't matter. Not sure if it works anywhere. Kinda waiting for something to happen since I always have my fame wager on now.

Yes it works on all PvP enabled maps, including for_fild01 as well as the PvP room. However, it's disabled on WoE maps, and event maps. Also, fame points are only for the character you're doing it on, not the whole account. Hope this helps. :)

@Veracity Am I correct on this assumptions?

1. You can turn on and turn off the fame wage whenever you want, that means you can freeze your fame points if you wanted to.

2. You cannot get a fame point if your enemy didn't turn on the fame wager, however you still lose 2 fame points if you die against him.

@Veracity Am I correct on this assumptions?

1. You can turn on and turn off the fame wage whenever you want, that means you can freeze your fame points if you wanted to.

2. You cannot get a fame point if your enemy didn't turn on the fame wager, however you still lose 2 fame points if you die against him.

Both Characters must have fame points enabled in order for the killer to gain a point, and the victim to lose a point. Here is an example:

Player A - Wager Enabled

Player B - Wager Disabled

Player A kills Player B, no points are exchanged. Its also important to note that once you reach Fame Point 0, you fall into infamy. You lose your knight status, and your knight rank.

Great update.

The fact that most Gunslingers use breakneck makes it even worse, I completely agree with the fact that the admins decided to increase the delay. Good Job. If you're upset because the skill has an increased delay, well, you're SOL.