nico1522

Woe And Pvp Ranking

This is my personal opinion. I think it would be better if we count the kills during WoE for the PvP ranking. More people will join the WoE because of the rankings, and they don't have to worry about getting ganged inside the PvP room. And also, it would be better if we can see the players who we killed and who killed us during WoE. It'll be more fun.

This is just a suggstion I thought about. I hope that will be seen by other players and would find it interesting.

- Sense&Sensibilty.

We used to count the kills on woe maps. But people decided to abuse this by feeding themselves kills on the maps outside of the castles.

Well that's why it should be done inside the castle, not outside. I understand that this server is a PvP server but I think it's good if we take out PK outside the castle during WoE. I am just throwing ideas. Thank you for reading this suggestion tho. I appreciate you.

-Sense&Sensibility

I don't agree to the removing of PK outside castles, people fight alot out there during WoE.

But that's one way of taking the kill feeding out. Most players will be ganged inside more. Maybe you can keep the PK-ing outside the castles during WoE but won't count in PvP rankings.