Tony1595

Guild Towns

Hello players of fRO. Ive been playing RO for around 5 years now. Ive been in 3 different servers aside from this one. Ive see a lot of features that make each server unique. I decided to open mention this because it seems like a good idea and it would be a nice add-on a lot would agree on.

Town guild are basically what the title says. Town for guilds. My first server (I wouldnt like to mention the name) had these guild towns where guild leaders could purchase with credits(tokens in this case). They came in different sizes, from small to large and a custom option where you had to send in your own custom map file. The guild that purchased one of these towns had to pay it and monthly pay an upkeep. It had all of these aditional features like npc's from warper to healer to decarder, etc.. They also had an option to open mvp rooms and bloody branches rooms. All of which was added at the monthly fee. This seems like a good suggestion even though maybe not right now but perhaps when the server becomes larger in population it should be something to take in consideration. Since it adds another donation section which might help us maintain the servers efficiency.

We had something like this before, it was called Guild Hideouts, and trust me, it didnt work out pretty well, people were abusing it, it had a buffer with all the buffs, and some other stuff.

Disagree on adding Guild Towns

+1 to it , it's nice suggestion it's like paying taxes for the hideouts, in that way guild leaders will be force to take their part as leaders to maintain it, rather than just sitting at Emp , command the guildies and enjoy the drops.

And hopefully no outsiders can warp the guild hideouts and this annoying things, make it exclusive for the guild members only.

And about the buffer? , simply don't add the buffer on it since its simply overwhelming OVERPOWER..!! , I tried it using before when I joined LOLI Kingdom and it made my GS strong enough to defend a castle alone. OMG!!

Edited by Norse_Joog

This will be an extra incentive to actually be in a guild. Just don't implement a buffer like the one on the guild hideout and I think it will be fine. But it has to have a little perk so that guildmasters would actually opt to get one.

+1. I agree to this. But we need to set restrictions plus as what other people that are saying. No Buffers who gives the same buffs before in the guild hideouts. Just the Kafra warper and Healer would do it. and I like the Idea of having this towns EXCLUSIVE for the guild entitled to use it because there will be Security and Privacy. In addition, this will make the Economy more Active. thus the Rotation of tokens in the market will also speed up due to paying taxes or shall i say Monthly Rentals for those Exclusive maps.

I have a few suggestions that would be fun to have on the guild towns and make having guilds more serious.

1. War Room: I played a few RPGs that has this kind setting, basically a room where you can discuss strategies. Now in our case, a War Room I am thinking can only be used by The GuildMaster and can only be entered by the ones he had a party on to(raid type thingy). This could be used to get your trusted people some perks and discuss strategy with them, for the sake of roleplaying.

2. A room where pvp is allowed, to let your members have fun on testing builds and stuff. Guild master can also hold pvp events in it if he wanted to.

3. Supplies NPC. Now I am not thinking of seeds etc, kinda like the random stuff at the tool npc at the mall.

4. Ticket exchanger should also be in it, fcity is too crowded at times and it kinda is annoying to lag when you are just getting seeds

5. I hate the idea of having a buffer that gives every buff available(like the buffer in the guild hideout before). But the hideout will not be as good without any perk. So I suggest two types of buffers that are not OP in anyway since you can get them by dual clienting. One is a Soul link buffer. The second is an FCP buffer BUT this npc will ask for an fcp bottle before it can buff you.

Those are the ones I can think of, tell me if it is not good enough.

I have a few suggestions that would be fun to have on the guild towns and make having guilds more serious.

1. War Room: I played a few RPGs that has this kind setting, basically a room where you can discuss strategies. Now in our case, a War Room I am thinking can only be used by The GuildMaster and can only be entered by the ones he had a party on to(raid type thingy). This could be used to get your trusted people some perks and discuss strategy with them, for the sake of roleplaying.

2. A room where pvp is allowed, to let your members have fun on testing builds and stuff. Guild master can also hold pvp events in it if he wanted to.

3. Supplies NPC. Now I am not thinking of seeds etc, kinda like the random stuff at the tool npc at the mall.

4. Ticket exchanger should also be in it, fcity is too crowded at times and it kinda is annoying to lag when you are just getting seeds

5. I hate the idea of having a buffer that gives every buff available(like the buffer in the guild hideout before). But the hideout will not be as good without any perk. So I suggest two types of buffers that are not OP in anyway since you can get them by dual clienting. One is a Soul link buffer. The second is an FCP buffer BUT this npc will ask for an fcp bottle before it can buff you.

Those are the ones I can think of, tell me if it is not good enough.

I wouldn't mind with these suggestions +1 ;D

Maybe emp break room. ?

Sadly, a lot have asked for a "testing emp break room" but it doesnt get accepted....so probably not -1 :(