sshinytoyguns

Additional Vote Items

+1

and i would love to have vote F.wepons.. :D...

even if the effect is not as good as the original quest F.wep.

Thanks for the suggestion! :D

This is great news, Vera!

I browsed through the old updates and quests and these are some that I am interested with:

Gangster Mask/Scarf (taken from here http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=19643&hl=%2Bquest+%2Bitem)

Love Aura (from one of your 2011 updates http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=19256&hl=%2Bquest+%2Bitem)

Shark Hat

Forceps Hairpin

Old Monthly Collectible Items from 2011 - Angeling, Archangeling, or Deviling Balloons

Grand Peco Hairband

Southern Cross Hairband

Old 2011 Mob Dropped Headgears like Hyegun Hat, Drooping Savage Babe, Cat-o-NInetail Hood, Dancing Dragon Mask, Evil Snake Lord Hat

Snowflake Aura from 2010 Holiday

Old Rucksacks (Winged Marin, Winged Poporing, Bat, Deviling...just to name a few)

Last but not the least...your 2010 Halloween quest looks really fun! Halloween is just around the corner, maybe reactivate it? :)

I would be ecstatic if any of these suggested items gets approved!

This will also give us fairly new players a wonderful opportunity to get a hold of these fantastic items!

Many thanks in advance Vera and the rest of fRO staff!

Cheers! :D

PS: It would definitely be wonderful if any of these items can be added as Quest Items as well!

(*cough* *cough* coming from somebody who loves to quest! :)) <3)

Some of them are still available until now like Grand peco hairband.The mob drop hats are still active but people are just lazy to collect them for being just 0.01% drop rate.Snowflake and Halloween hats are just available @ special seasons so lets wait till the next couple of updates :) Overall +1 to this for some new vote hats(definitely love to have pokemon headgears >_<)

Oh and +1 also if they include something new to the quest room :D

You can always stack em and wait for update(s). i got 600 points and barely touch em.

What about consumables for people who don't need new headgears? I mean, I vote but my vote points just kinda sit there :x

Precisely what thePast said dalehohn. I have 500 points just sitting in my account too waiting for the GMs to add additional vote items. :))

+bump

Don't forget to cast in your opinions for additional voting items!

To all the GMs, thanks in advance and hoping this will be reviewed! :laugh:

Cheers,

Laura

(Alyxia x Malin)

Jenova Project

The idea appeals me, so I'll try to put some suggestions in too.

The former Elite weapons (or even the Elite boxes) would be a nice thing to have to vote for.

All the old wings are always an option, most were donation items, but as far as I can see no one really buys those anymore, so why not recycle them into voting items.

Old questing items are also nice, they are now relics of the past, but can become trends of tomorrow.

Consumables seem to be a bad idea, what about (new) people hunting for those items to be able to get better items?

About the RAW, the required vote points does seem a bit high, but yea.. it was special back in the days ;p (Wouldn't mind if the requirement was lowered though)

• Like 1

The idea appeals me, so I'll try to put some suggestions in too.

The former Elite weapons (or even the Elite boxes) would be a nice thing to have to vote for.

All the old wings are always an option, most were donation items, but as far as I can see no one really buys those anymore, so why not recycle them into voting items.

Old questing items are also nice, they are now relics of the past, but can become trends of tomorrow.

Consumables seem to be a bad idea, what about (new) people hunting for those items to be able to get better items?

About the RAW, the required vote points does seem a bit high, but yea.. it was special back in the days ;p (Wouldn't mind if the requirement was lowered though)

Love this! Thanks, L2Aim! <3

pumpkin hat /rice +1

LOVE THIS!

Hey awesome fRO peeps! Don't forget to post your suggestions here! :laugh:

Cheers,

Laura

I suggest we add cards as well in our voting items, I noticed we have a lot of classification in our purchase area that has a label (0) on it. Like Wepons, healing items, cards, pets , misc. Maybe in misc we can put some of the stones we use in game like musco. etc. Also for the cards maybe we can put vote. kiel cards, cards that can not be traded. Like we have Fking set for 50 each which cost around 90 toks in game. maybe we can put something we use in game in voting items but can not be traded as well

I strongly disagree with consumable or normally available items for the vote shop.

I think it would affect the economy too much.

Maybe something like rent-token that are non-tradeable and non-dropable and can be used to rent either l.weapons or f.elite weapons (characterbound items).

That way people can try out different classes before having to commit their token to it.

I agree with adding the old items back but some items must not be counted like Balloons, Rucksacks etc which runs tokens around the society through buying and selling these items and as for consumables no also. But Those items that are old enough and which doesn't affect the economy that much will do.

The suggestion is acceptable on the premises that only older (fashion) items would be added and no consumable or anything released in the last 12-18 months that are still in demand and would affect the economy/donations.

Access to old elute weapons might be a nice stop gap before we get legendary done :D

I suggest we add cards as well in our voting items, I noticed we have a lot of classification in our purchase area that has a label (0) on it. Like Wepons, healing items, cards, pets , misc. Maybe in misc we can put some of the stones we use in game like musco. etc. Also for the cards maybe we can put vote. kiel cards, cards that can not be traded. Like we have Fking set for 50 each which cost around 90 toks in game. maybe we can put something we use in game in voting items but can not be traded as well

hmmm, not bad... but I think putting cards on vote would greatly affect our economy on donations and in-game. I suggest putting bloody branch in the vote area instead of specific cards. I also suggest putting Wolf Hat on vote items...maybe? I think it looks cool...

I strongly disagree in adding cards and quest requirements items, like muscos. These following items supports and drive the economy of fRO. We all know it's very, very frustrating, but it is what it is.

I'll be skeptical with Bloody Branch, but that's just me and the fact that I haven't done any quest that involves BB.

And last, but not the least, I love the idea of adding the Wolf Hat as vote item! :)

Note Headphones <3

Would love to have this too! :)

I strongly disagree with consumable or normally available items for the vote shop.

I think it would affect the economy too much.

Maybe something like rent-token that are non-tradeable and non-dropable and can be used to rent either l.weapons or f.elite weapons (characterbound items).

That way people can try out different classes before having to commit their token to it.

Hmm...tokens eh? If that's the case maybe we can just go ahead and dedicate some vote points to actual Forsaken Tokens. For example, 50 vote credits for maybe 10 or 15 Forsaken Tokens? Just an idea. :)

I agree with adding the old items back but some items must not be counted like Balloons, Rucksacks etc which runs tokens around the society through buying and selling these items and as for consumables no also. But Those items that are old enough and which doesn't affect the economy that much will do.

The suggestion is acceptable on the premises that only older (fashion) items would be added and no consumable or anything released in the last 12-18 months that are still in demand and would affect the economy/donations.

Points taken and I totally undestand where you're coming from. The dilemma is some people (quote/unquote) doesn't have the means to donate nor buy the said items in-game. I support donating, but I am more of a questie. I love questing and I know some people do too. If all is for driving the fRO economy and promoting the server by means of voting then give us likely new players a chance to quest the balloons, old rucksacks, etc. I'm all for selling it, eventually, as that's how I build my Forsaken Tokens. :laugh:

Edited by sshinytoyguns

Not tradeable tokens. That would be affecting the economy again.

Just rent-token that can't be traded/dropped so they don't affect the econ too much. If you just put forsaken token there people will abuse the vote system to gain an unlimited amount.

Not tradeable tokens. That would be affecting the economy again.

Just rent-token that can't be traded/dropped so they don't affect the econ too much. If you just put forsaken token there people will abuse the vote system to gain an unlimited amount.

Hmm..touché. I get that players might abuse it, but imho it'll be a good boost for the server's popularity though. Maybe dedicate an extensive amount of vote credits in exchange for some Forsaken Tokens? Just throwing some ideas on the table.

ChainBreak, on 11 Nov 2013 - 01:44 AM, said:snapback.png

+1 to the whole renting idea, but don't include the l.weapons. Imho, let the players work for it. Like most of us did. :)

Edited by sshinytoyguns

With the right no of points we can almost include all items in vote..

Say each MVP card would be 600 points .

L

Valid weapons like 6000 points.

It would mean u would really have to dedicate ur self and work to that

would give server more popularity bring in more donours and players

And ppl wil continue to vote not like now whr

Most ppl don't have a reason any more..

That's one way to get really good loyal voter bank, which indirectly leads to

A good player base and more donations.

The economy will not be effected cause voting for these points us no mean feat.

Prices would range around similar rates.