sshinytoyguns

Additional Vote Items

This may be a shot in the dark...

Please keep in mind that I'm not trying to overstep people's boundaries on this post, but I know some that don't have the means to donate.

It would be nice if some of the items for sale in the Tokenshop be included or added as vote items too.

I totally understand that donation drives any private server, hence, the statement "some items".

I don't really have any specific items in mind...maybe some of the super old quest items?

Idk, but that's when the fun "hinting" starts, ya? :))

What do you think? +1 or -1?

Either way, I'd love to read some of your thoughts! :)

Cheers,

Laura

(Alyxia x Malin)

• Like 1

+1 Deffo love the idea of bringing old quest items back for vote

AWESOME! Thanks for the +1, Sammi! Hope more people will chime in! :D

I think this is suggested already like the expansion vote helm if I am sure... but they can agree with your suggestion....

Thanks! I made sure to search through the forum to make sure I'm not double posting.

I didn't see any posts about additional vote items, but if I overlooked it then my apologies.

-1 on donate items to be included on vote items list.

but...

+1 for super old quest items to be available again as a vote item... that one will be totally cool...!!!

Nice, nice, Nice! Keep your opinions coming guys! :D

Thanks, jameslamela!

Doubt this will get accepted, Goodluck tho :)

Thanks for the input! You'll never know until you asked, ya? :)

yeah. +1 to old super old quest items. <3. its a chance to collect some good old quest items <3

I know right?!! I really would love to have some of the old rucksack to be honest! <3

Pikachu hat please. VERY please

Thank you.

OHHH! This is another cute one! Or the gangster mask, ya? :D

We can definitely re-add some old quest items as vote and/or quests too. Can people give specific headgear names please?

This is great news, Vera!

I browsed through the old updates and quests and these are some that I am interested with:

Gangster Mask/Scarf (taken from here http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=19643&hl=%2Bquest+%2Bitem)

Love Aura (from one of your 2011 updates http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=19256&hl=%2Bquest+%2Bitem)

Shark Hat

Forceps Hairpin

Old Monthly Collectible Items from 2011 - Angeling, Archangeling, or Deviling Balloons

Grand Peco Hairband

Southern Cross Hairband

Old 2011 Mob Dropped Headgears like Hyegun Hat, Drooping Savage Babe, Cat-o-NInetail Hood, Dancing Dragon Mask, Evil Snake Lord Hat

Snowflake Aura from 2010 Holiday

Old Rucksacks (Winged Marin, Winged Poporing, Bat, Deviling...just to name a few)

Last but not the least...your 2010 Halloween quest looks really fun! Halloween is just around the corner, maybe reactivate it? :)

I would be ecstatic if any of these suggested items gets approved!

This will also give us fairly new players a wonderful opportunity to get a hold of these fantastic items!

Many thanks in advance Vera and the rest of fRO staff!

Cheers! :D

PS: It would definitely be wonderful if any of these items can be added as Quest Items as well!

(*cough* *cough* coming from somebody who loves to quest! :)) <3)

Edited by sshinytoyguns

+1 I want that pikachu hat!! xD or any pokemon ones.. nyaha! squirtel! haha! :P

Yeah, it would be good to have some items to be worth spending your credits for :)

Well you see, i gotta get this 1000 fkin points Raw wing..They can add some of the old items back, but they need to be more smart when it comes to set the points, 1000 is just WAY to much.

Agreed on the suggestion tho.

• Like 2

Well you see, i gotta get this 1000 fkin points Raw wing..They can add some of the old items back, but they need to be more smart when it comes to set the points, 1000 is just WAY to much.

Agreed on the suggestion tho.

...O.O.

Thanks for the input Dudu, but let's keep it Rated PG. XD

Keep your opinions coming! Like what Vera said, please post in/be specific which headgears/items you would like to be included. :))

Cheers!

I believe its called a dress hat now, but yeah i want <3

Ohhh! :wub:

I agree, would love to have this item too!

Dearest Everybody,

Don't forget to cast in your opinion here!

We appreciate it! :laugh: