joshua27

Gm / Admin Help Please!

HELLO SIR!

I LOST MY 2 KIEL CARD WHICH IS INSERTED ON MY VALKYRIE HELM!

WHAT HAPPENED IS THAT I HAVE 2 VALKRIE HELM, THEY BOTH COLOUR BLACK ONE, IM WEARING THE FIRST ONE ( THE ONE I WANT TO CHANGE COLOUR) AND THE OTHER ONE IS IN MY INVENTORY (THE ONE WITH 2X KIEL CARD) . WHEN I CHANGE MY VALKYRIE ( THE ONE IM WEARING ) THE *VALKRIE EXCHANGER* TOLD ME THAT SHE CANT CHANGE IT UNTIL I REMOVE THE CARD! SO I DID REMOVE THE CARD ON THE VALKYRIE ( THE ONE IM WEARING ) THEN EXCHANGE IT TO DIFFERENT COLOUR.

WHAT HAPPEN IS THE ONE THAT GOT EXCHANGE IS THE VALKYRIE IN MY INVENTORY ( WITH 2 KIEL CARDS) , AND AFTER IT GOT EXCHANGE. THE REFINE AND THE CARDS ARE GONE!

IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD GET MY CARD BACK! PLEASE?

HOP YOU CONSIDER MY REPORT!

THANKS!

i have checked it many times.. but its not in there.

both of my valkyrie helm was black at that time. 1 (without the card / equipped ) 1 (with a card / in my inventory)

when i change the valkyrie.. it change the one in the inventory, instead of the equipped valkyrie. (when i did the change, i thought wh it didn't change, then i realize it change the one in inventory) at the same time i forgot that theres a 2x kiel card in there, i innocent enough not to realize it. i only notice it when i discard the other kiel in my other skull aura and started looking for my other kiel.

is there anyway you can help me with this please! :(

if you want.. you can try to do this. 2 both black valkyrie 1 with cards 1 without cards. im not lying im telling the truth.. im not usually a forum kind of guy, i woulndt bothered if its not true.. i only post this caused i care for my 2 kiel cards! :(

I see, so you had 2 valk helms, and the one exchanged was the one in your inventory with the cards, not the one you are wearing? Is that correct? If it is, I would suggest that you create a ticket for this so the higher ups could further check it.