elykarmic

Woe Nowadays Are Boring. >.<

Big Guilds Are now allies. There's no other player attacking one's castle. >.< . How could smaller Guilds win a castle if Big guilds are now allies? I suggest that Remove the Alliance of the big guilds whose members are 20 up during woe.

Why don't you ally with the other small guilds and do coordinated attacks on one castle?

You could use one group of people to create a diversion in another castle and then go to your main target with your mainforce. You only need to organize with other small guilds.

Edited by ChainBreak

yeah its boring really specially now higher emp HP its really boring.. more HP more advantage to big guilds to defend, big guild with great advantage by numbers all ready plus a high HP Emp to defend I think WOE is boring , you guys try before you say -1 or disagree on that suggestion, your not even active or playing now a days.

plus big guilds allied, so whos the enemy now? BORING right? even your members keep saying it..

if the leader of rtf colaborated with the leader of unde its not our business... perhaps the 2 guys are good friends.. they remove the alliance of rtf and unde during WoE at geffen and juno anyway, so i dont find problems with that.. i like the woe today better rather than woe before. now the woe objective is to break and def... not only focus on last min. break alone. hence smaller guild cant steal castle from larger guild that easily who gave much more effort.

so sorry... -1 for your suggestion.

I got my OWN. The point is. Who's the enemy now? Since Big guilds are allies. No other players tries to attack One's Castle cause its heavily defended. You didn't saw what happened last Euro Woe? We take over Yesnelph and Only a few people tried attacking it. >.< . You find that an Exciting WOE?

I got my OWN. The point is. Who's the enemy now? Since Big guilds are allies. No other players tries to attack One's Castle cause its heavily defended. You didn't saw what happened last Euro Woe? We take over Yesnelph and Only a few people tried attacking it. >.< . You find that an Exciting WOE?

Exciting or not, Alliances or not, WoE is the way it should be.

Break alliances or create a new guild with friends, Who you befriend or make enemys with should not affect a suggestion, sorry to say.

If that is the case then remove all allys and create enemys.

Big guilds are doing what big guilds are supposed to do & if people want to help out the larger guilds then that is their business, Some groups of people are always trying to fight bigger guilds so I don't see why you don't look for people like that.

yeah its boring really specially now higher emp HP its really boring.. more HP more advantage to big guilds to defend, big guild with great advantage by numbers all ready plus a high HP Emp to defend I think WOE is boring , you guys try before you say -1 or disagree on that suggestion, your not even active or playing now a days.

plus big guilds allied, so whos the enemy now? BORING right? even your members keep saying it..

Alot of us are still playing, but that is beside the point, Whether we are playing or not should not affect the outcome of suggestions, And suggestions are for all players to benefit from not just one group of players, In the long run this will pay off because there will be people saving money to make larger guilds.

If this is your excuse to try and get EMP HP changed, Norse, it is a poor excuse at that.

Like I previously posted, Emp hp should be changed or tweaked but it does not need anything more then minor tweaks, Reverting it back to what it was is taking steps back.

Maybe it does need to be lowered a bit, but having it at 250m is unacceptable & unfair to Defenders.

Like ray said, If you wanted a challenge so bad, like you previously stated, this is the real challenge to break that emperium.

Edited by Hypnosis

Hold your orgasms, we are still setting up our guild.

Let me assure you, in all the years I have been here: ALLIANCE FROM BIG GUILDS NEVER LAST. You think they would just sit around forever? Especially now that most of them pay tokens for salary? Give me a break, one of those guilds will breakout of the other one.

This all happened before, and it never lasted. Prontera wasn't usually broken when Influence held it, most of the time they are left alone.

We can do some tweaks here and there, but NEVER reverting back the 250m hp. That shit is so easy to break that all you need to do is get a guild full of sinx breakers and chances are you will get a castle. You call that WoE?

Edited by Rayray

Let me assure you, in all the years I have been here: ALLIANCE FROM BIG GUILDS NEVER LAST. You think they would just sit around forever? Especially now that most of them pay tokens for salary? Give me a break, one of those guilds will breakout of the other one.

This all happened before, and it never lasted. Prontera wasn't usually broken when Influence held it, most of the time they are left alone.

We can do some tweaks here and there, but NEVER reverting back the 250m hp. That shit is so easy to break that all you need to do is get a guild full of sinx breakers and chances are you will get a castle. You call that WoE?

I believe you, too. Haha.

Alliances are hard to make last, trust me. Someone always steps on the others toes

Edited by Hypnosis

RTF , Undefeated , house of tards , predation are alliences because leaders negotiate not to ataack each other they will invest economy of castles and they will split up the drops.. Its not that they are friends with each other but they are more on drops..

Alliencing is strategy but it already affected the game play of woe.. The effect is atm no one attacks any castle . Whos the only attacking guild left.? Fia and regie.?

RTF , Undefeated , house of tards , predation are alliences because leaders negotiate not to ataack each other they will invest economy of castles and they will split up the drops.. Its not that they are friends with each other but they are more on drops..

Alliencing is strategy but it already affected the game play of woe.. The effect is atm no one attacks any castle . Whos the only attacking guild left.? Fia and regie.?

That is beside the point, though. An alliance is an alliance and if they decide to ally that is their decision. Why would we create something affecting that when it is their choice to do so, I highly doubt that it will stay that way, eventually someone will get sour.

Alliances and making enemies are all apart of WoE, it's part of strategizing. When to break the alliances is also strategizing. It's a form of art in a war. Believe me I've played long enough to have witness individuals or radical guilds that would fight against alliances and succeed in doing so. I've done it as well. This point should not be used as an argument for a suggestion mainly because it is baseless and it is more of a complaint rather than wanting to make the situation better. Please think thoroughly before posting on the suggestion board. Lets think of a better way to improve WoE, could we all just combine this to one topic for easy reference?

Edited by Aerynth

Alliances and making enemies are all apart of WoE, it's part of strategizing. When to break the alliances is also strategizing. It's a form of art in a war. Believe me I've played long enough to have witness individuals or radical guilds that would fight against alliances and succeed in doing so. I've done it as well. This point should not be used as an argument for a suggestion mainly because it is baseless and it is more of a complaint rather than wanting to make the situation better. Please think thoroughly before posting on the suggestion board. Lets think of a better way to improve WoE, could we all just combine this to one topic for easy reference?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

House of tards is not allied with anyone, where did you get that piece of wrong information from? we do prioritize our kills: defending guild and its alliance first which most of the time is osfa and bad company, followed by next biggest guild which before this week was rtf. we do tend to let sinx from smaller guilds pass, but that doesn't mean we are allies with them, we just like seeing smaller guilds hold castles. split the drop? not to sound arrogant, but we really don't need that.

@topic

alliance do not last, that i agree, especially one driven by interest. As for WoE, it's more of an issue of schedule and number of castles imo, because I find friday WoEs alright. You may have problems in American WoEs when there are 3 castles. but all it takes is a well geared and organized team to sabotage. HoT love being dicks and annoy big guilds, so anyone/guild wants to troll, we are happy to offer assistance. look for us at aldebaran.

• Like 1

We should really be active in WoE shane

• Like 1

I find your post quite intriguing as you mentioned my guild being allied with the other guilds you mentioned.

Someone from Predation did approach me before asking if i wanted an alliance with them, and he promised splitting castle drops and what not.

I rejected his offer, like some of you ppl mentioned, alliances never last, especially when greed starts kicking in.

We were allied to Undefeated after the last euro WoE, keyword "AFTER", until I saw Inui pubbing in fcity, recruiting members of OSFA.

I removed the alliance the moment i saw his pub.

No point of being allied to a guild when they're expanding trying to be another Osfa.

I'd prefer not playing breaker anymore, where standing at the portal is much more fun, hitting anyone who comes in.

I couldn't care less about castle drops, I have money, I have items, I can manage to feed my guild of less than 15 active members with rings, valk weapons and every donation items which are so common these days.

So why would I want to ally with a big guild hoping for 1 rare item to drop and then burn our brains out trying to figure out how to split that 1 particular item?

So as for alliances and shit, I dont give a flying fuck, as long as me and my mates enjoys the game, thats what matters most.

Seems to me like you're extremely bad informed regarding alliances. Both house of tards and predation do not have any alliance or agreement with the other mentioned guilds.

As for the way things are at woe right now. The 2 major guilds on the server are allied to each other. The biggest guild (Unde) is allied to the second biggest (RTF, though both guilds are close in numbers) and third biggest guild on the server (Bad company). The second biggest guild(RTF) is only allied to the first biggest guild(Unde). These 3 guilds together are about 85%+ of all active WoE people. Leaving the other 15% in seperate smaller guilds.

People are complaining because even if all smaller guilds would combine they would hardly even reach 1/4 of the members from the huge alliance that's currently there. Now during US woe there's not much of a problem since there's multiple castles but for example eu woe or WoE 2.0 the outnumbering of such a huge alliance simply breaks WoE.

So what other options do the small guilds have? Indeed, joining one of the big guilds. But then what ? There'd be only 2-3 guilds on the server and they are practically all allied to each other. Which means nobody would be fighting during WoE anymore. Bottom line, unfortunately it's just waiting for one of the alliances to break.

In my opinion this doesn't have much to do with the emp's HP. It's more about the guildleader's mentality. Instead of wanting a challenge they prefer waiting at the emp for an entire hour and securing their castle. It's understandable, cause they want the drops. But at the same time it ruins fun for everyone that plays woe for fun instead of drops only.

As for the redirection. Isn't it better to have each suggestion in a seperate topic ? This way they can accept/decline each suggestion individually instead of having to accept 2/3 of a topic but rejecting the other 1/3? (just an example).

All in all I do not agree with lowering the emp's HP. Unless it's very very minor tweaks.

Edited by Shadi

Seems to me like you're extremely bad informed regarding alliances. Both house of tards and predation do not have any alliance or agreement with the other mentioned guilds.

As for the way things are at woe right now. The 2 major guilds on the server are allied to each other. The biggest guild (Unde) is allied to the second biggest (RTF, though both guilds are close in numbers) and third biggest guild on the server (Bad company). The second biggest guild(RTF) is only allied to the first biggest guild(Unde). These 3 guilds together are about 85%+ of all active WoE people. Leaving the other 15% in seperate smaller guilds.

People are complaining because even if all smaller guilds would combine they would hardly even reach 1/4 of the members from the huge alliance that's currently there. Now during US woe there's not much of a problem since there's multiple castles but for example eu woe or WoE 2.0 the outnumbering of such a huge alliance simply breaks WoE.

So what other options do the small guilds have? Indeed, joining one of the big guilds. But then what ? There'd be only 2-3 guilds on the server and they are practically all allied to each other. Which means nobody would be fighting during WoE anymore. Bottom line, unfortunately it's just waiting for one of the alliances to break.

In my opinion this doesn't have much to do with the emp's HP. It's more about the guildleader's mentality. Instead of wanting a challenge they prefer waiting at the emp for an entire hour and securing their castle. It's understandable, cause they want the drops. But at the same time it ruins fun for everyone that plays woe for fun instead of drops only.

As for the redirection. Isn't it better to have each suggestion in a seperate topic ? This way they can accept/decline each suggestion individually instead of having to accept 2/3 of a topic but rejecting the other 1/3? (just an example).

All in all I do not agree with lowering the emp's HP. Unless it's very very minor tweaks.

I redirected because there are currently 3-4 suggestions concerning WoE and they can all be placed into one with bullets, like has been done.

Pleast post in the consolidated WoE suggestion topic, making it clear which suggestion you are addressing by numbering it accordingly. The topic is now pinned and I'm moving this to reviewed suggestions.