joshua027

Hello Everyone

Hi, I am new in this server. i played many ragnarok server before and played the original when i was young.

i guess im gonna say im pretty new to the new function of ragnarok since i haven't played them in decade.

i am now going to introduce my self and hope i get along with everyone here. and p.s please help me how to build a proper Paladin. :P

Name:Joshua Aguilana

IGN: ChipsAhoy

Nationality: Filipino

Hobbies: MMORPG Gamer, Dota/LoL player, RAN online player. RAGNAROK player, Basketball player. COD(BO2) player.

About Me: i am a busy working student. but if i am free. i spend whole my day/time playing games in my computer. i like watching anime aswell my favourites are One Piece / Naruto / Kuroko no basket / Beelzebub / Fairy Tail. i wouldnt say am a nice person. but i get along with people who are nice to me.

PURE GAMER SINCE BORN!

:D

Hello and welcome to ForsakenRO! I recommend checking out the Getting Started guide for some great info on the basics on the server. If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM a GM or stop by the help desk in-game. Have fun! :)

Welcome to the Server ^_^

Hope you're having fun time here.

Concerning about the pally build you were asking help for, you might wanna check out this link. All the perfect guides (for me) are in there ^^.

Cheers and Hoping to hangout w/ you in-game ^^