Levis

Woe: Emperium's Hp Modification.

I'm pretty convinced about the change, it has become necessary to do so, especially for bigger guilds to be able to defend it and build up some economy. However, I'm not questioning the change itself, by experience, it takes too long to break the Emperium, even there is barely any guild defending it.

What I am suggesting is to reduce the Emperium's HP slightly. I see enough potential to defend the Emperium with 764989098 HP ~ 860612735,25 HP(from 1147483647 / one billion, one hundred forty-seven million, four hundred eighty-three thousand, six hundred forty-seven).

So, the idea behind this is to reduce the Emperium's HP by 25% - 33,3%. However, this has to be tested further. I'd start with reducing it by 25%. Note that it remains with 860612735.25 HP, which is basically more than the original's HP by quite a lot.

If you have anything to criticize, please do so, but remember, this is my opinion. Furthermore, I'd appreciate if you stay on topic. If you think the percentages are irrational, suggest another. If you do not agree, then please give us a reason and elaborate on it.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Levis

I agree with increasing of emp's hp. But i think it was too much. Woe got boring compared before. All they attack is just open castles(american woe, since there are 3 castles, payon is the only castle open) but even without defend, it takes long. So why it got boring? Because players think that they cant break defended castles today. Not because they are just small guild, but because the emp takes too long to break. so what do they do?they think they will just waste yggs in attacking defended castles so they just decided to attack open castles. So +1 in decresing it a little.

Edited by Ichiro

If you're in a small guild and can't stand up to the big ones you should either merge with other guilds or form alliances with other guilds.

Easier to defend castles promote big long-time guilds and not a loose bunch of players just going all-in at the last minute.

It has two sides. Lowering the HP means bigger guilds can get the castle at a higher chance , but that also let smaller guilds have a bigger chance to break it too. However, when it comes to defending, a lowered emp HP means that smaller guilds will have little chance to hold the castle for a bit longer, while bigger guilds still has the edge on that in terms of defending.

Can any of the bigger guilds tell us the approximate time they can break a castle with minimal defenders? I am not talking about euro woe though.

It has two sides. Lowering the HP means bigger guilds can get the castle at a higher chance , but that also let smaller guilds have a bigger chance to break it too. However, when it comes to defending, a lowered emp HP means that smaller guilds will have little chance to hold the castle for a bit longer, while bigger guilds still has the edge on that in terms of defending.

Can any of the bigger guilds tell us the approximate time they can break a castle with minimal defenders? I am not talking about euro woe though.

I agree on this one, it has two side.

-1 for me, why? because we all know that the lower the EMP HP is, the easer it breaks, and the more it breaks the economy drops. We have rare castle drops, if we lower the EMP Hp, small or big guilds will have no chance on getting anything from the Castle.

As per the other thread on increasing the Castle Drop, its has also a point of not increasing it due to the fact that the EMP got High Hp, and for it to be balance, once you lower the EMP Hp, you will also have to increase the Castle Drop.

Having high Hp does not mean that the emp is unbreakable, a good teamwork is always required. you can Tag up with other Guild to defend and to get others castle.

I only WoE on Fridays, and emp HP seems fine when everyone is in one castle. American WoEs may have issues with high emp hp since there are three castles available.

On a side note, what's the rationale behind the opening of three castles on American WoEs? It is less populated than the Asian WoEs.

+1, takes too long to break, You'll lose all your seeds before breaking it. and if the defending guild has bio or priest, it cant be broken

Well then why don't you prepare before going in?

Get full buffed, stick to your pally and go with bios or WSs to have access to additional pots. Also bring a priest if you can to keep your buffs on and get clowns/gypsies & profs to turn down the def at the emp room.

Solo breaking is a thing of the past now so organize and hit with a bigger group. The defending guild is alone while every guild can in theory attack the same castle. If you do coordinated attacks with alliances, defending guilds will have a hard time.

Before, when it has low hp, OSFA managed to defend it without breaking so dont think its easier to break if we lowered the hp a bit. We had the rings and accesories that time. But now the issue is implementing that super high hp because there are new daggers. But i think the ratio increased on the emp's hp was "too much increased"

Well before the hp increase hit, even with OSFA defending the castle, us in Elith managed to break aldebaran with having 5 members and only 2 of them were breakers, then we proceeded to pront after we lost alde(we cannot defend of course, (RTF defending pront, and we were able to break that too). Making the emp hp lower certainly means higher chance of it breaking, defended or not. Having a bigger guild just puts a little bit of edge on breaking and defending. The issue isn't really the HP in my opinion, it's the 3 castles spread on American WoE.

All I am saying is, that it is still defendable with a lower amount than the current value.

What I am suggesting is to reduce the Emperium's HP slightly. I see enough potential to defend the Emperium with 764989098 HP ~ 860612735,25 HP(from 1147483647 / one billion, one hundred forty-seven million, four hundred eighty-three thousand, six hundred forty-seven).

Big Guilds would be still able to defend it with a little less HP, but it gives a chance for smaller guilds ( ~10 Players approx.) to even TRY to break it. At the moment, it's quite disappointing, as nearly nobody is trying to break Castles anymore.

Edited by Levis

I don't know bout others. I am demotivated to woe due to the high hp. The Hp is too long and the amount of defenders making the emp room quite laggy, i was spamming my seeds instead of using them at the right timing. Hence, unable to survive til the emp breaks. Please note that I am not blaming anyone or any party. I am just telling from my experience.