Fretless

Bow Rogue Help Request

Hello, I want to play a bow rogue here on FRO, and I was wondering what all of my options are in pvp. In older RO servers I used to play using raging trifecta blow with like a chick hat (or anything that is similar to that) which I highly doubt would hold up here. I don't really PvP too much, but I want to be able to try and PvP more.

RTB is actually really good for Stalker. I haven't seen many (if any, bar one or two) bow Stalkers who don't have Thana so I don't know how useful they are without it. They can copy FAS and do okay damage but for the most part bow Stalkers have a somewhat low damage output, DS doesn't exactly do a lot of damage without Thana either. Although they have extremely good defense (chase walk, backslide) and counter sword classes hard with counter instinct, and the ability to divest at will and copy skills, so they have some strengths elsewhere... But for the most part bow Stalker isn't exactly an amazing way to build the class.

Of course there is the dumb resist builds you can use and just pray for coma from auto tarot or LOD cards, but, well that's kind of lame so I don't know if you would be a fan of that lol.

RTB is actually really good for Stalker. I haven't seen many (if any, bar one or two) bow Stalkers who don't have Thana so I don't know how useful they are without it. They can copy FAS and do okay damage but for the most part bow Stalkers have a somewhat low damage output, DS doesn't exactly do a lot of damage without Thana either. Although they have extremely good defense (chase walk, backslide) and counter sword classes hard with counter instinct, and the ability to divest at will and copy skills, so they have some strengths elsewhere... But for the most part bow Stalker isn't exactly an amazing way to build the class.

Of course there is the dumb resist builds you can use and just pray for coma from auto tarot or LOD cards, but, well that's kind of lame so I don't know if you would be a fan of that lol.

Yeah I'm not really into resist builds XD. I was playing around and I started using a bunch of proc cards, and it's really flashy XD