benchiiie

Full Fs Type Ninja.

1.) Introduction & Prologue

So I look around and saw no decent guide for this and decided to create one, since in my last several servers I've been a Final Strike Ninja but not on this server, and now I'm deciding to share what I know.

Keep in mind that I am not extremely experienced with ForsakenRO's custom items, so please bear with me and provide suggestions where you see fit.

2.)Pros and Cons of a Final Strike Ninja

As you may already know, every class has it's ups and downs and Ninja is no exception. The following will be a list of all pros and cons that have been apparent to me in my experience with Final Strike Ninjas:

Pros
a.) Nearly any physical attack is void via Cicada Skin Shedding, Illusionary Shadow, and Reverse Tatami.
b.) Nearly any enemy is killable with enough patience and strategy.
c.) Final Strike is a lot more viable than Asura Strike since it's a lot easier to heal HP than it is to heal SP... especially in WoE. Also, it doesn't miss. (Unless Pneuma or the likes are used.)
d.) It's extremely easy to win a fight without even taking damage in most scenarios.
e.) Ninjas are extremely under-rated.
f.) Most, almost all, ninja techniques are useful in one way or another.
Cons
a.) Magic users are an extremely tough foe.
b.) Reflect will be painful.
c.) Final Strike leaves you (somewhat) vulnerable if you've not used Cicada Skin Shedding or Illusionary Shadow.
d.) You will have trouble with multiple opponents.
e.) Final Strike is always neutral.

Taking these into consideration, I believe that Final Strike Ninjas are a very rewarding character to play.

3.) Equipment Combinations and Stats

Now here comes the part of the guide where your input is crucial. I will list all of what I know to make the best Ninja of my abilities and several builds you may use to suit your own tastes.

First, I will list several tiers of equipment that will go from least to most expensive. Ready?

Tier 1:
Upper Headgear: Vote Blue Valkyrie Helm [2] SilverKiel & Maya P.
Middle Headgear: L.Zodiac Aura [1] SilverKiel
Lower Headgear: L.RS [1] SilverKiel
Armour: Vote Forsaken King's Armor [2] 2x Silver TGK or GR + Silver TGK or Marc(If you dont have anti-freeze yet)
Shield: Vote Forsaken King's Shield [1] with Usakoring Card and GTB

Weapon: L.Ninja Shuriken [4] with 2xSilver TG 2xMaoGai
Garment: Vote Forsaken King's Cloak [2] 2xRay or SkollRay or 2xSkoll
Footgear: Forsaken King's Boots [2] 2xSilverFBH or FBH + Greenferus or 2xGreenFerus
Accessory 1: L. Str Gaunt (Optional to use any 1 slotted accesory with smokie card)
Accessory 2: L. Vit Gaunt (Optional to use any 1 slotted accesory with smokie card)

Tier 2:

Upper Headgear: Vote Blue Valkyrie Helm [2] Kiel & Maya P.
Middle Headgear: L.Zodiac Aura [1] Kiel
Lower Headgear: L.RS [1] Kiel
Armour: Vote Forsaken King's Armor [2] 2x TGK or GR + TGK or Marc(If you dont have anti-freeze yet)
Shield: Vote Forsaken King's Shield [1] with Usakoring Card and GTB

Weapon: L.Ninja Shuriken [4] with 2x TG 2xMaoGai
Garment: Vote Forsaken King's Cloak [2] 2xRay or SkollRay or 2xSkoll
Footgear: Forsaken King's Boots [2] 2xFBH or FBH + Greenferus or 2xGreenFerus
Accessory 1: Str Belt (Optional to use any 1 slotted accesory with smokie card)
Accessory 2: Vit Belt (Optional to use any 1 slotted accesory with smokie card)

Tier 3:
Upper Headgear: Any of the Donatable Halloween HeadGears[2] with Kiel & Maya P
Middle Headgear: Either LightHalzen Aurora or ROP with Kiel
Lower Headgear: Ninja Blessed Ring[1] with Kiel
Armour: Forsaken King's Armor with Tao Gunka Card & Ghostring or Marc(If you dont have anti-freeze yet)
Shield: Frigg's King Shield [1] with Usakoring Card or GTB Card
Weapon: Tyr's Shuriken[4] with 2x MaoGai and 2xTurtle General Cards
Garment: Forsaken King's Cloak [2] with Assassin Cross Card & Ray or 2xRay or Skoll & Ray
Footgear: Forsaken King's Boots [2] with 2xFBH or FBH & AmonRa or FBH & GEC
Accessory 1: Loki's Seal[1] with Str Rune or Ifrit
Accessory 2: Loki's Seal[1] with Str Rune or Ifrit

These equipment combinations are to be used as a guideline, you may mix and swap from any tier as you see fit to perfect your equipment and stat build. You may feel free to input your own combination as a reply, but please no flaming.

Now, about stats... this is where may people become confused since the Final Strike description is rather vague on the Final Strike formula. So please take notice that HP is not the only factor of Final Strike! STR and ATK play a huge roll in Final Strike and the entire build, so do not neglect to max out your STR by all means necessary!

STR: This plays a huge roll in Final Strike's damage. The description is vague for the skill, and it fails to inform that STR has any impact on the skill... it does. Set it on roof, as long as it's in the multiple of 10 so the additional ATK would not go to waste.

AGI: I find this extremely useless for this build, as none of the skills rely on it, Cicada and Illusionary Shadow take place of Flee, and you do not need ASPD. Avoid at all costs.

VIT: This is extremely necessary to your final damage of Final Strike. But better Increase your HP thru items.

INT: This stat is optional - You will be using magic, but not to deal damage. Though as we all know, any additional damage helps aid in battle. Use your own judgement for this.

DEX: I consider this another optional stat. Final Strike never misses, but some other skills will rely on it, such as Mist Slash and Shadow Slash. Not to mention you may want to have instacast for Soul. 150 at most.

LUK: Only somewhat useful, as LUK gives minor ATK bonus. Use your own judgement and use following examples as a guideline.

Example Stat Builds -

Hybrid Magic/FS Ninja:
STR: 200+
AGI: 1+
VIT: 200+
INT: 144+
DEX: 150+
LUK: 1+

LUK FS Ninja:
STR: 200+
VIT: 200+
INT: 1+
DEX: 150+
LUK: 144+

Absolute FS Ninja:
STR: 290+
VIT: 200
INT: 1+
DEX: 150
LUK: 1+

These are only guidelines and possibilities, you may distribute them however you like, but keep my notes and observations in mind when distributing for maximum damage potential. Also keep in mind the bonuses from your equipment, most stats work in multiples of 10 or 5, depending on what you want from the stat, so build wisely and accordingly!

Water Escape Technique: 10 Note: This is an amazing WoE skill as it's a catalyst for Waterball and it decreases walking speed and 8 AGI.
Falling Ice Pillar: 5 Note: This skill freezes for a 60% chance at Lv. 5 and has a 7x7 cell range. Great for finding cloaked players and freezing GR users to nullify it's effects.
Lightening Crash: 5 Note: Not nearly as useful as Ice Pillar but it's range is larger (9x9) so it's a bit easier to find hidden players.

Now that your character is complete, it's time to learn how to use him/her effectively in the next section..

4.) PvP and WoE Strategies

So now that you're all geared up and ready to go, it's time for the ultimate test. Combat versus another player. Keep in mind, you're going to be called "Cheap", or "noob" for using Final Strike... but isn't everyone called that when they win in PvP?

Lord Knight: The only problem with Lord Knights is that they have high HP, but honestly... that's not even a problem. I suggest hiding and shadow slashing to get close, keep Illusionary and Cicada on at all times, and Final Strike them when you feel you could one-hit them. They really can't do too terribly much to you since they're almost pure melee. If they decide to Spiral Pierce or Spear Boomerang, use Reverse Tatami. Avoid being cornered with Charge Attack at all costs, hide and jump away from walls.

Paladin: Due to the discovery that Final Strike is long range on ForsakenRO, just watch out for defender which reduces long ranged attacks.

Sniper: A very easy fight, just make sure to shadow slash to get close and keep Tatami up - they're as good as dead.

Minstrel/Clown: Somewhat of a problem, thanks to Frost Joker. You may need to sacrifice your armour to switch to unfrozen, but it's alright... their HP isn't too frightening. Tatami to counter Arrow Vulcan, and GTB to counter Tarot. Just don't forget your FCP because 'The Chariot' Can Break your armor and bypasses your GTB.

High Wizard: Only moderately challenging depending on the skill of the player. Hide past AoE skills and Shadow Slash to get close, Final Strike ASAP to end it quickly. As always, if you have a GTB, these guys are like novices to fight.

Professor: These guys can be a pain on occasion if they get a Soul Burn off on you. Thankfully Yggdrasil berries are there to support your SP at all times.

Assassin Cross: Relatively easy depending on their build - if it's EDP they can consider themselves dead since they will miss. Soul Breaker can be countered by Reverse Tatami. Mist/Shadow Slash a couple times to make sure you'll one-hit them, then fire away with Final Strike.

Stalker: Beware divest. Prepare your FCPer whenever you are trying to beat 'em. Stalkers in this server usually had their horong cards to easily drag out those who are cloaking/hiding. Hide if they use Storm Gust or the likes, etc. Depending on their copied skill, refer to according class that has the skill. I can't suggest freezing them since players on this server has anti-freeze on mainhand, but take a try atleast.

Creator: Too easy. Spam Tatami when they Acid Demo, GTB when they FB/CB, Cicada Skin Shed when they Mammo, add some ninja moves and get close, then Final Strike.

Priest: After some testing, I've discovered that on ForsakenRO, Final Strike happens to be a ranged attack instead of a long-range melee like it's supposed to be, so watch out for Pneuma. These guys will probably be a very long and drawn out battle, so don't be afraid to use mist and shadow slash.

These are only a couple strategies to get your brain working on how you'll be playing your Ninja. I hope you've learned a thing or two from this and I hope to see some more successful Ninjas around!

5.) Outro

That's all for my guide, folks, and I hope once again that I've taught you something. Please leave comments/replies/critique as it'd be greatly appreciated.

A little info about this guide:
Well, this guide took about 2 hours of constant writing just to finish it, I went through 1 water bottle and I had 2 poptarts - the brown sugar cinnamon ones.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 2

Ninja is invincible in pvp except having Whitesmith around... Haha! Keep your distance... Use 2 Tao Gunka sometimes as switch for better damage output.

Great guide!

Meow

Can I add?

I used to main ninja and used final strike if my throw kunai was countered

This is the build I used. It's a Throw Kunai/FS build

str 280+ (Divisible by 10)

agi (aspd til 195)

vit around 140+

int put whatever is left

dex total of 150

luk 1

Upper: Ship Hat(recommended) or an expa/vote

Mid: any aura

Lower: cape/ring/balloon

3 kiels (fsold is optional)

armor: gr/tgk(default), tgk/evil druid(anti stone curse just in case), 2 tgk(for final strike damage)

cloak: raydric/skoll(default) 2 skolls(final strike damage) Sinx/Skoll(element of surprise)

boots: 2 FBH

weapon: 2 tg 2 mao guai, 2 tg inca skel worker, 2 tg thana, skel worker(try any of these or experiment)

shield: forsaken knight/king, friggs king shield w/ usakoring or gtb

accessories: str belts/gaunts or loki's with 1 rune and smokie card(for hide and shadow leap to make you harder to catch)

NOTE: I only know a few ninjas who can spam final strike continuously and they're really good.

the key to final strike spam is timing(similar to asura but faster) and make sure your avoid buffs are up or else DEAD.

This is a personal build and im just adding info to this guide ^^

The rest on this guide is good! keep it up, and I just wanted to add more info :D

• Like 1