etffbtw

Castle Woe Drops

After 3 months of being active in Woe Our guild has never recieve any good drops from any castle . 3 months we always get a

castle and for 3 months we only got 4 forsaken soldier card no others else rather than red castle box which contains 4berry

tix 4 seed tix 1 edp tix. The low percent of woe drops already affected the economy so bad , All emps Price went so

expensive From 800 to 1500 . how will new players survived the harsh prices of the economy imagine emps keeps getting higher

because castles wont drop anything, yes its true that woe drops are base on good economy and luck ,but the time and effort

you put into will be a waste.

Currently Price of emps:

Green emp = 1400
Orange emp =1300
Purple emp =1500
Blue emp = 2K+

Suggesting to increase Woe drops percentage

Imps = . 0.50% -
Emps = . 0.60%
Forsaken soldier 1.25%
Eidelic wings = 0.20%

i dont know what to put during floating rates ~_~

• Like 2

This was discussed before, and in that topic, Genesis already said that he will not be increasing the rates of WoE drops. The reason the old emp's prices are getting higher is because they DO NOT DROP ANYMORE and other people hoard theirs.

WoE drops are supposed to be rare, and it supposed to stay that way.

I agree to etffbtw, but the thing is that we cannot do anything about the economy prices, that's normal and it all depends on the player, their item, their prices, we have to respect that.

To GM Shino, I understand your point as well and that the WOE drops should be rare and it should stay that way, but the point that etffbtw saying is (as per my observation) that the castle didn't drop anything except 4 FSoldiers for 3 months, I think that's unacceptable.

A rare woe drop is good it'll keep the value of the item, but to have no valuable drops at all, its like wasting your time on WOE without getting anything from it, i have seen majestic EMP, cool colors and all other stuff, and it looks very promising to do the WOE thing, but hearing from this that it is pointless, it gives me a second thought of building my own guild or joining other guild as it clearly show that all the efforts and time spent on it will be wasted.

If I may suggest, pls. try to look unto the situation, he has a point, a player or a GM we also have to put ourselves in their shoes and try to keep the balance.

• Like 1

Didn't we have this discussion already months ago? And I seriously opposed it.

Here's the suggestion months back.

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=23013&page=1

I will repeat my opposition to the suggestion and my reasoning for it.

1. I disagree because Castle Drops are SUPPOSED to be really rare, and not something that drops every month. You guys get 4 fsoldiers in 3 months? We got red castle boxes in Elith for a few more months than that and I oppose increasing the rate.

2. It will help the server's economy in the long run. We used to have tons of castle drops around that it lost its worth. Not good, seriously.

3. Want the castle to drop more stuff? invest in a good castle defense, get better econ, get higher chance of drops. Emp got higher HP now, easier to defend. Abuse it.

4. Will not help new guys in anyway, the only ones that will get benefit from this are the ones that are in big guilds. It will become another rich getting richer kind of trend if we increase the drops.

• Like 1

Rayray, I have seen and read that tread, and i think this has been brought up again because of the same problem, increasing the drop rate doesn't need to be drastic, i'm not really sure about the percentage of the drops, it has to be minimal. Again what im sayin is for it to be balance, pls. try to look at it in different point of view. as per my previous comment, its ok to keep the rare things rare, but as i can see, its almost unobtainable, we are in the 3rd quarter of the year, are there any guild leader who got a decent drop?

What i'm trying to say is don't just reject someone else's opinion, try to look at the problem and assess the situation :)

I'm pretty sure the big guilds got decent drops.

I'm not rejecting your opinions, I was rejecting your suggestion due to the reasons above. It's not unobtainable, I have seen quite a few around. The new castle emp hp has just rolled in a few weeks ago, give it some time to get guilds to defend.

I am also speaking from experience, I have seen what a higher drop rate of WoE drops did to the server, it was not nice. Floating rates are already there and works on the castle drops as well, I don't see any reason for us to make it higher.

I did look at it at another point of view, and all I see were people wanting woe drops easier, no point sugarcoating it. It definitely is NOT for the newbies, this in no way will help any of them anytime soon.

And I don't really have a selfish reason to agree to this. I used to be part of a small guild(Elith). Most of the members of that guild are still around, and we can take castles from the bigger guilds with less than 10 people online. If we decided to reform to get drops, we can. Higher drop rate should actually help us more than it will help you guys. I mean, if we can get drops faster, hell I can complete a set before a member of a big guild can get one drop. And yet all of us in that guild disagreed on the past suggestion because we know how it would hurt the economy more in the long run.

Didn't we have this discussion already months ago? And I seriously opposed it.

Here's the suggestion months back.

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=23013&page=1

I will repeat my opposition to the suggestion and my reasoning for it.

1. I disagree because Castle Drops are SUPPOSED to be really rare, and not something that drops every month. You guys get 4 fsoldiers in 3 months? We got red castle boxes in Elith for a few more months than that and I oppose increasing the rate.

2. It will help the server's economy in the long run. We used to have tons of castle drops around that it lost its worth. Not good, seriously.

3. Want the castle to drop more stuff? invest in a good castle defense, get better econ, get higher chance of drops. Emp got higher HP now, easier to defend. Abuse it.

4. Will not help new guys in anyway, the only ones that will get benefit from this are the ones that are in big guilds. It will become another rich getting richer kind of trend if we increase the drops.

1.Ray you and your guild got Gray set

2.The economy is already destroyed , New players leave rather than staying

3.Yes totaly true invest castle defense, but considering most of the people woeing are asians, the time is too early

4.you focus too much into hoarders , Guild Leaders cant even get a single drop ,

This was discussed before, and in that topic, Genesis already said that he will not be increasing the rates of WoE drops. The reason the old emp's prices are getting higher is because they DO NOT DROP ANYMORE and other people hoard theirs.

WoE drops are supposed to be rare, and it supposed to stay that way.

in other Thread i think GM genesis was about to increase

Heres his reply

This topic had potential, I would have considered increasing the drop rates but idiots began posts in it. :(

1.Ray you and your guild got Gray set

2.The economy is already destroyed , New players leave rather than staying

3.Yes totaly true invest castle defense, but considering most of the people woeing are asians, the time is too early

4.you focus too much into hoarders , Guild Leaders cant even get a single drop ,

in other Thread i think GM genesis was about to increase

Heres his reply

This topic had potential, I would have considered increasing the drop rates but idiots began posts in it. :(

1. As far as I remember, we got gray eidelic and gray emp and ALL red castle boxes after it. We didn't get Imp I think. Oh and that just proves the fact that castle do drop stuff.

2. And adding higher drop rate will destroy it more

3. I am in Asia in Elith days, we can woe fine, most of us are asians anyway.

4. True, I am focusing on hoarders because that's the way it is. If we made the drop rate higher, do you think the guild leaders would EASILY distribute them? Hell no, let us be honest here man.

Oh and on that old topic, read the whole reply of genesis. He might have considered increasing it, but he didn't do it. Read the whole reply.

etffbtw is correct GM's should change the drop rates.....he isnt Suggesting it to make it 1% or 5%...Hes just suggesting to increase a bit theres no harm in that ....and plus new players will also have benefit from it ....Some players must be already leaving by seeing the high prices of the items

+1 no harm increasing it just a bit.., guild leaders wastes a lot of tokens paying salaries,, and won't even get a good drop that can compensate for the huge loss every woe,.

-1. maybe you got your castle for 3 months, but i think your castle always breaks. So it has zero econ, so you have litlle chance of getting drps even if it's 3 months. DEFEND YOUR CASTLE and get HIGHER Econ so you have more treasure chests to get drops. Its just about luck if you have zero econ. Im on a solo guild but i got imp, so even if you have many members but your castle always break, you have the same chance as what a solo guild has. And now, emp hp is higher, its easier for you guys to defend.

Edited by Ichiro

Rare items should stay rare. Zodiacs and LHZ auras are only 5 less stats and cost 75 times less so, yeah Emps should stay rare. The rest of the items bar Fsoldier are meant to be rare and should stay that way.

Edited by Autopsies

etffbtw is correct GM's should change the drop rates.....he isnt Suggesting it to make it 1% or 5%...Hes just suggesting to increase a bit theres no harm in that ....and plus new players will also have benefit from it ....Some players must be already leaving by seeing the high prices of the items

New players will never benefit from having higher drop rate. No guild master will give a newbie an emp just because the emp dropped. it will take a few months before a newbie on one guild get his drops, and by then, he isn't a newbie anymore.

+1 no harm increasing it just a bit.., guild leaders wastes a lot of tokens paying salaries,, and won't even get a good drop that can compensate for the huge loss every woe,.

No one forced the guild leaders to pay tokens for salaries. WoE is not a money making business for guild masters. God, it's like Deniz complaining about drops because he got broke all over again.

We already said it, defend your castles. The reason it ain't dropping is because the castle got 0 econ, not because the drop rate is super low.

We in Elith got gray eidelic wing and gray emp on payon castle that basically had 0 econ. You guys have MORE chances of getting drops than us since we are like 10 people in the guild and cannot fully defend.

GREY SET HERE .

now i have done my fair share of guild leading and such.

1. let me say this the old emperium auroras have gotten more expensive not because emps do not drop but because they no longer drop those colors so in theory it makes the old emps collectables

2. Increasing the emp drops % is in theory a good idea but lets be honest increasing it because people arent getting drops makes no fucking sense.

3.Guild leaders will hoard items no matter what low % or high % if your Leaders wants to hoard no one is gonna stop him.

ie ( no bashing just purely stating something i noticed ) Mike has 2 Sky blue emps last time i checked does this mean he has to give those away? lol no its his choice to do what he wants with the drops. no gm has to spend money on salary woe in theory is all about the castle drop so if he has to give away his own tokens then he deserves to inreturn get what he invested his tokens in. is it right? honestly no cause i have yet to see him sell the emp. what i did was id sell the drop then buy smaller drops like older emps and give those out since a 1k emp is better then nothing.

4. Noobs in a guild will never get a good drop it takes forever and honestly i like the rareness of the new emps the fact it takes like 4 months to get one drop just shows that they are rare.

and i say this not because i have a whole set.

Rare needs to be rare, I don't know why everyone wants to have shit handed to them.

Come on get real, when they are dropped if it was increased who would give them out, noone, you guys would just hog them and not help newbies so I disagree.

& For those of you who are just posting +1's just because, I don't see why you do that, that is pointless and does not help the thread in anyway, we need valuable input, not a petition or whatever you think this is.

I'm pretty sure the big guilds got decent drops.

I'm not rejecting your opinions, I was rejecting your suggestion due to the reasons above. It's not unobtainable, I have seen quite a few around. The new castle emp hp has just rolled in a few weeks ago, give it some time to get guilds to defend.

I am also speaking from experience, I have seen what a higher drop rate of WoE drops did to the server, it was not nice. Floating rates are already there and works on the castle drops as well, I don't see any reason for us to make it higher.

I did look at it at another point of view, and all I see were people wanting woe drops easier, no point sugarcoating it. It definitely is NOT for the newbies, this in no way will help any of them anytime soon.

And I don't really have a selfish reason to agree to this. I used to be part of a small guild(Elith). Most of the members of that guild are still around, and we can take castles from the bigger guilds with less than 10 people online. If we decided to reform to get drops, we can. Higher drop rate should actually help us more than it will help you guys. I mean, if we can get drops faster, hell I can complete a set before a member of a big guild can get one drop. And yet all of us in that guild disagreed on the past suggestion because we know how it would hurt the economy more in the long run.

loool rayray :P

opinions = suggestions

loool rayray :P

opinions = suggestions

Opinion

• a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient toproduce complete certainty.
  • a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

​Suggestion

• the act of suggesting or the state of being suggested.
  • something suggested, as a piece of advice.

Now i dont wanna be a douche but both of those are 2 different things. but back to the topic honestly genesis even stated he wont change the drop rate if he has said it multipul times he wont do it.

Opinion

• a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient toproduce complete certainty.

​Suggestion

Now i dont wanna be a douche but both of those are 2 different things. but back to the topic honestly genesis even stated he wont change the drop rate if he has said it multipul times he wont do it.

Thank you, I was about to put that :p

Opinion

​Suggestion

Worded properly. x)

A suggestion is not an opinion, sorry.

& like Simba is saying, Genesis has already said that he will not raise them so this is more then likely a pointless suggestion.

Every dog has his day, you need to be lucky, Stop asking for handouts.