L.Lawliet

Donator's Having Somekind Of Special Tokens For Donating

Like if you donate 10 bucks, you get 2 "special tokens" which you can trade for tix (your choice what ever it is like speed,storms,sunligh)... or you can save it and get some kind of special gear or weapon... Cos im still thinking that donating here in fro is not worth it... I just dont think its fair. donator and non donator is too ballance atleast give us like 5%... thanks..

Edited by L.Lawliet

I don't know if I should support this because this is going to end up being a "buff my items pls" thing later.

Yes there should be a little type of segregation but not the point of it affecting items because that just trashes pvp, and I don't care what anyone says, but I know from personal experience that when there are donation obtainable only items that always ends up fucking up pvp in some way, I've seen it & experienced it firsthand, so no, I don't agree with the item part, maybe something that is obtainable for everyone that way it doesn't create more problems from the people who want it too, Maybe obtain something easier? But weapons or gears I don't think that would be fair to everyone.

Edited by Hypnosis

The fact that all gears are tradeable and thus can be obtained in-game without donating is one of the server's best features. Also implementing the additional tokens for tickets would ruin the economy of the tickets and would remove a way for new players to obtain tokens.

All in all I disagree with this suggestion.

• Like 1

The fact that all gears are tradeable and thus can be obtained in-game without donating is one of the server's best features. Also implementing the additional tokens for tickets would ruin the economy of the tickets and would remove a way for new players to obtain tokens.

All in all I disagree with this suggestion.

+100.

you couldn't have said it better.

Edited by Hypnosis

I also disagree. This just encourages the mentality of some people that donators get special treatment in this server(just like in most servers), when they really don't..

I disagree, it is DONATION, and no one pushed you to donate, they are already repaying your good deeds by giving something in return for your donation, don't you find it good that some less fortunate get to play and got to have good items by their hard work? it'll just make the rich richer and the poor... poorer... so ill vote NO on this one :)

Yea, Donators are not entitled to special privileges, They already have compensation, That's something that alot of donators think, That once they donate, they're going to run the server when that is not the case, Donating is just that, a donation, nothing more.

If this is a game that runs on cash shop. this would work. However, that is not the case. I geared myself not donating. I kept getting called a donator in game due to this kind of mentality of some people. We do not need to give donators any more stuff, since they already get a lot. The ability to gear yourself up in about a day or two just by donating is already a huge perk.

If this is a game that runs on cash shop. this would work. However, that is not the case. I geared myself not donating. I kept getting called a donator in game due to this kind of mentality of some people. We do not need to give donators any more stuff, since they already get a lot. The ability to gear yourself up in about a day or two just by donating is already a huge perk.

Exactly. Some people work their asses off to get to where they're at, This is just another way to get free shit, & if this was the case, Then people would have to be reimbursed & whatnot. This is not a good suggestion, imo.

LOL! Someone close this topic before it turns into a flame war =D

People who donate shouldn't be given additional special treatment. They already get "special treatment", in a sense, by being able to get their gear faster than others by simply buying it. Others have to farm for it and save up to get the same stuff.

I didn't think that I'd ever get to say this in my whole life, but, "Sir, your argument is invalid"

LOL! Someone close this topic before it turns into a flame war =D

People who donate shouldn't be given additional special treatment. They already get "special treatment", in a sense, by being able to get their gear faster than others by simply buying it. Others have to farm for it and save up to get the same stuff.

I didn't think that I'd ever get to say this in my whole life, but, "Sir, your argument is invalid"

See the bold? What you said there is stupidly false. Not everyone has hundreds of hours to sit around farming and fucking around, a lot of people, like myself work almost 60 hours a week and thus don't have time to farm all day. Even through farming, most people take MONTHS to get fully geared, unless they get stupidly lucky and find a thanatos card.

Ain't nobody got time fo that.

Edit: I also don't see what the problem with donating is, without the donations, this server wouldn't exist. No game would actually exist without donations or subscriptions. It's like you people are penalizing the people who donate and that's absolutely wrong.

Edited by GenericName

Howa bout Donators buy your cockiness and you will stop being rude? :D its only a suggestion no need to argue

Whatever your referring to isn't for sale, Thanks.

See the bold? What you said there is stupidly false. Not everyone has hundreds of hours to sit around farming and fucking around, a lot of people, like myself work almost 60 hours a week and thus don't have time to farm all day. Even through farming, most people take MONTHS to get fully geared, unless they get stupidly lucky and find a thanatos card.

Ain't nobody got time fo that.

Edit: I also don't see what the problem with donating is, without the donations, this server wouldn't exist. No game would actually exist without donations or subscriptions. It's like you people are penalizing the people who donate and that's absolutely wrong.

Yeah you're probably right about the whole server not existing because donators do help out alot, But they are not being penalized at all, As a matter of fact, they receive special treatment because they get items from their DONATION, you see what I'm getting at? You are not required to donate to play on this server and you are not required to pay anyone for anything on this server, But you have the option to donate and receive a gift or some type of compensation. Donators do not need additional privileges, there is no reason that they do. I have donated before & I intend on donating again, And money doesn't come and go easily around here either, So I don't see what you're saying, I don't feel punished at all.

Calm down.

A small gift for one time donating wouldnt hurt.

As I had said before, if there was a special gift (one per account) it should be something like a head gear that has no stats and can not be traded. It could be a simple hat that represents that they donated. the headgear will not unbalance anything BUT only if GM is up to adding another custom headgear.

I just do not like the mentality of people that people who donate are getting something more from donating, even if it is something not game breaking. It will make the server look bad if they did that. There will be rumors about GMs giving special treatment on some people that "has" the "donation-exclusive" item. Even if it isn't true, rumors go a long way, and spread like wildfire. In the end, it will hurt the server if we give something like an extra for the donators.

Don't get me wrong, I see the point of the donators, as I do not have the time like I used to and if I need something, I will probably just donate. That is beside the point, the point here was donating and getting the stuff early is a HUGE advantage already. Adding an "extra" because you donated may seem nice and keep the donators in, but it wrecks the server's "NO DONATION EXCLUSIVE" tagline, and that is the unique thing our server has that makes us the best high rate server around.

I don't want to create a divide between donations and non-donators. I want to do the exact opposite. You have two ways to get items, you can work hard or just donate and support the server. I think there is enough incentive to donate as it is. :)