Norse_Joog

Put Back Emperium Hp To 250 Million

-1 no need to revert the emp back to 250m. You should just have suggested to reduce it a little. 250m is so low vs our items now.

You are correct and I forgot to add that on. The weapons now are modified to do increased damage to the emperium, meaning 250 is too low for our damage output.

If your the breaking a defenseless castle of course there is no challenge even its HP is higher or not, my purpose of reverting back the Emp HP is to give the big guild a purpose to defend seriously coz if the HP is that high even if it is like10-15 mins before WOE ends, big guild will just gonna enjoy there waiting for someone to come, since no one dares providing the info for example PRT castle defended by RTF guild , it sounds like impossible since its heavily guarded and there, the result would be no ones coming in and gets boring.

Is that a challenge to you? thats taking advantage it never become a challenge.

Challenges for both sides would be fair enough carrying a fair burden for both guilds opposing during WOEs

It should gonna be like this : Low HP Emp for big guilds to defend (Defending Guild) VS Big guild defended castle for a small guild to break (Opposing or Challenging guilds)

That's fair enough

Edited by Norse_Joog

What about this for a suggestion. The higher your castle's economy, the lower your Emperium's health point. You want higher economy for better castle drops, you better defend it, with ALL your guild members. By saying this lets make the drop chances higher if your economy is high, that would push people to defend their own castle as its a higher incentive for them. Lower economy castle should get higher HP and lower drop chance, fairer for all guilds, be it big or small. With this no body would know what health point the Emperium has and everyone could only guess it's health point by observation, this way you can't possibly time when it is the best time to break it accurately and this would make strategizing and coordinating in WoE fun again. It's a win-win for both of your stand points. If this is possible to code then from my stand point it would be a fun-filled pressurizing WoE for all to play, cause honestly speaking, we all like to stick a finger up other guild's noses and rejoice when we're the victor. End of story.

Honestly the changes doesn't really matter to me cause I'm too used to having changes from fRo all the time, I've learn to adapt in every updates. Be it by the economy, market, or gameplay. I honestly feel I can break it however the circumstances or whatever the timing is. I just had to boast, mind my ego.

Edited by Aerynth

What about this for a suggestion. The higher your castle's economy, the lower your Emperium's health point. You want higher economy for better castle drops, you better defend it, with ALL your guild members. By saying this lets make the drop chances higher if your economy is high, that would push people to defend their own castle as its a higher incentive for them. Lower economy castle should get higher HP and lower drop chance, fairer for all guilds, be it big or small. With this no body would know what health point the Emperium has and everyone could only guess it's health point by observation, this way you can't possibly time when it is the best time to break it accurately and this would make strategizing and coordinating in WoE fun again. It's a win-win for both of your stand points. If this is possible to code then from my stand point it would be a fun-filled pressurizing WoE for all to play, cause honestly speaking, we all like to stick a finger up other guild's noses and rejoice when we're the victor. End of story.

Honestly the changes doesn't really matter to me cause I'm too used to having changes from fRo all the time, I've learn to adapt in every updates. Be it by the economy, market, or gameplay. I honestly feel I can break it however the circumstances or whatever the timing is. I just had to boast, mind my ego.

Adaption to circumstances is key to victory, imo of course. x)

If your the breaking a defenseless castle of course there is no challenge even its HP is higher or not, my purpose of reverting back the Emp HP is to give the big guild a purpose to defend seriously coz if the HP is that high even if it is like10-15 mins before WOE ends, big guild will just gonna enjoy there waiting for someone to come, since no one dares providing the info for example PRT castle defended by RTF guild , it sounds like impossible since its heavily guarded and there, the result would be no ones coming in and gets boring.

Is that a challenge to you? thats taking advantage it never become a challenge.

Challenges for both sides would be fair enough carrying a fair burden for both guilds opposing during WOEs

It should gonna be like this : Low HP Emp for big guilds to defend (Defending Guild) VS Big guild defended castle for a small guild to break (Opposing or Challenging guilds)

That's fair enough

The HP was raised for a reason. And you asking for the HP to be lowered again to last minute the way we all know you are going to is taking advantage, And advantage is supposed to be given to the larger player guild due to the fact that they have numbers. The honest truth is that the emperium doesn't need anything more then minor HP tweaks and people need to deal with it, the last minute thing is and needs to remain a thing of the past.

Adaption to circumstances is key to victory, imo of course. x)

The HP was raised for a reason. And you asking for the HP to be lowered again to last minute the way we all know you are going to is taking advantage, And advantage is supposed to be given to the larger player guild due to the fact that they have numbers. The honest truth is that the emperium doesn't need anything more then minor HP tweaks and people need to deal with it, the last minute thing is and needs to remain a thing of the past.

I agree with you, yes to an extent, actually almost fully. I would just want to open up to suggestion on WoE to see if we could make it more interesting than it already is. Funny story but what Norse_Joog said has some truth in it, more health point just gives the bigger guild more advantage in a sense that they won't be taking care of their castle or defending it to their full extent. Where is the fun in that if there is no pressure in defending? However much I agree with Norse_Joog, I agree with you that the health point of Emperium shall not be 250m anymore as we have many more custom now that boost our damage output a lot higher than before, therefore a minimum of 650m should always be a fullproof foundation for WoE, it's just that I was thinking if the health point fluctuates and de-fluctuate so often, people wouldn't know the perfect timing to break anymore, which to me adds a little spice in the gameplay. Just my two cents though.

Oh and yes of course, adaption to circumstances is key to victory, no doubt. Just laying out how fRo could be a better place.

Edited by Aerynth

Oh I like this one. Although I will still fight against the 250m HP emp. it shouldn't be that low.

I agree with you, yes to an extent, actually almost fully. I would just want to open up to suggestion on WoE to see if we could make it more interesting than it already is. Funny story but what Norse_Joog said has some truth in it, more health point just gives the bigger guild more advantage in a sense that they won't be taking care of their castle or defending it to their full extent. Where is the fun in that if there is no pressure in defending? However much I agree with Norse_Joog, I agree with you that the health point of Emperium shall not be 250m anymore as we have many more custom now that boost our damage output a lot higher than before, therefore a minimum of 650m should always be a fullproof foundation for WoE, it's just that I was thinking if the health point fluctuates and de-fluctuate so often, people wouldn't know the perfect timing to break anymore, which to me adds a little spice in the gameplay. Just my two cents though.

Oh and yes of course, adaption to circumstances is key to victory, no doubt. Just laying out how fRo could be a better place.

No you are right, There should be a balance between the Opposition and the Defense, always, and you Norse more then likely is right about the Defense, but like you said, there needs to be a substantially higher amount then the 250, otherwise we'd be back to before, and I more then likely am wrong about what it is at right now, but honestly it does feel alot better then running in and out all the time, That got tiring after so long.

the hp of the emp now make woe a crap, and the fucking noob def of someguilds like rtf or osfa make more impposible break that shit and if u "+" that guilds male alliances is just a lose of time try break that castle u need all the fucking ro online to try do something and inclusive with that i think can be hard

Okay guys, we won't be making the emp's HP back to what it was, but we will be reducing it. Please post in the consolidated WoE suggestions topic if you'd like to sound off about what you think the new emp's HP should be! Thanks. :)