Genesis

A Few Important Fixes

Hey guys,

I just wanted to inform you guys of a few fixes I have done.

1. Thanatos Summon Room has been Completely recoded.

• We were using the old RO mechanics for it that didn't work for repeat use with our new system. As a result, I have completely removed the old system and coded it from the ground up. Everything worked in the 3~4 tests I did on our production server. It will also announce when Thanatos is defeated. Let me know if you find any issues!

2. We have made it so items cannot be dropped in WoE maps. This includes maps not currently being used as castles.

3. A bug that causes people to error has been patched. The issue was with the Archangeling Hat from last year, we have patched it in a very small patch and players should no longer error. I highly recommend everyone patch! :)

Lastly, I would like to thank you all for your continuous support. We are, and have been for several months, the number one voted high rate in all of Ragnarok Online! ForsakenRO wouldn't be where it is without you! Thank you!

Jorge

• Like 3

(Don't know if I could post here) Thank you, Genesis & the staff & the people who post tickets on the errors/problems! <3