annsht

I Suggest To Unlimited Bottles For Acid Demo..

there was a suggestion a year or so back where they suggested this. sadly it was declined honestly i see where you are coming from asking for them to unlimited. 3 or 4 years ago someone told me this and to this day i still believe it " Creator is one of the most expensive classes dont play it unless you have money " in all honesty its true they said they wouldnt make them unlimited but i do believe they lowered the price. if you feel like a price decrease would be better go ahead and say it but overall

-1 for unlimited acid bottles

I am one of the most well known Biochemist in this server. I suggested the Unlimited Acid Bottles before, when I didn't know much better. Now that I mained it for quite sometime and probably still is one of the best biochems around even though I am not as active as I used to, I will disagree with this suggestion.

First off, the price for the bottles has been reduced significantly. I can get a lot of bottles with just 10m zeny(and that is easy to farm, just a few stone of sages and you are good to go). With the price so low, I can even say it is almost unlimited. all you have to do is buy alot, put them in storage/cart and you are good to go.

Second, having limited bottles is one of the weaknesses a biochemist has. Give them unlimited bottles, they can just spam it until enemy ran out of fcp.

3rd, the weight limit of biochems. Biochemists has an innate Increase weight limit and Cart. The limited bottles are there so that the bio has to carry a lot(thus sacrificing a little weight). If the bottles were unlimited, my biochemist can easily carry 600 seeds(im on hybrid) on the bio alone, not counting the cart yet. Seem too OP if you think about it, in a pvp room OR LMS event. that advantage is huge.

TL;DR: NO to unlimited bottles. We don't need to spoon feed and baby sit the new biochemists. They should learn to use the class better.

-1 Sorry but yea it would be a little OP, could spam AD all day.

BUTTTTTT

It would be nice to have a [ Ticket ] or [ Box ] that provides 500 FIre + 500 Acid in one. But that is just my suggestion lol. I don't know it it would be OP, could be though not sure.

Bottles are too cheap, so its ok for me not to make it unlimited..... 1k bottles up can already take up a long battle(still depends on your weight capacity)

^ I beg to disagree, CT hits huge damage that it wouldn't get you to use it so much just to kill people. and power thrust lasts a long time, and you got throw tomahawk too. Bios spend around 1.4k zeny for each cast of AD(2 bottles). if the enemy had FCP or rsx, that's like throwing 1.4k zeny for each 10-20k damage. Add the expensiveness of FCP and people thinking we are all fcp bots in forfild that they ask every bio for fcp, and I use mammonite which costs 1k zeny per cast.

Bio isn't even expensive compared to WS. WS has to use 1,5k per CT + 5k per Max Power Thrust.

No one is comparing bio to ws, why would you bring that up anyway? .-.

anywho, no to the suggestion, ray has explain everything.

Obviously I bring that up, because bitching about Bio being so expensive isn't true.

WS use CT spam a lot since it's their main weapon. According to people I talked to the costs per PvP session are easily 15~20m

Obviously I bring that up, because bitching about Bio being so expensive isn't true.

WS use CT spam a lot since it's their main weapon. According to people I talked to the costs per PvP session are easily 15~20m

Huh? It is not that expensive. They are both equally affordable, and easy to play for all players, old & new alike.

I main White smith, so I would know from firsthand experience.

---But that is off topic.

Back to topic, Creator does not need unlimited whatever you think, Quit being lazy & farm some zeny.

Ktnx for readin

Edited by Hypnosis

Creators are not expensive, yes they are not as expensive as before. But to say that creators are not expensive zeny wise COMPARED to WS is just plain wrong.

hahaha... i think that's cool. there are many player creating bio...full of bio.. hahah.. i know may suggestion is bad.. suggestion only.

Creators are not expensive, yes they are not as expensive as before. But to say that creators are not expensive zeny wise COMPARED to WS is just plain wrong.

For the bigginer's.. for now its okay.. i know how to support may bio and earned zeny.. thanks

hahaha... i think that's cool. there are many player creating bio...full of bio.. hahah.. i know may suggestion is bad.. suggestion only.

For the bigginer's.. for now its okay.. i know how to support may bio and earned zeny.. thanks

I played bio when one bottle cost 20k each(that means 40k just for a cast of AD, technically if I farm, 1 stone of sage = 1 cast of AD). They are not expensive now for beginners, quite the reverse. Just don't be lazy. That's it.