skythe

Can You Do Something On The Legendary Champ Knux

it has + 10 to all stats.. like others which only adds certain amount to certain stats. and 10% damage to demihuman is good to champs. and with the asura damage a 10% boost is already big O.O

so i dont see the "unfair thing" your saying.

could you please elaborate?

it has + 10 to all stats.. like others which only adds certain amount to certain stats. and 10% damage to demihuman is good to champs. and with the asura damage a 10% boost is already big O.O

so i dont see the "unfair thing" your saying.

could you please elaborate?

Firstly, it doesn't add +10 to all stats. secondly 10% to demi human is a very limited type of boost as it wont do anything for other builds other than asura. Thus, I'm assuming he wants to boost the weapon. I've personally found dorcus one of the worst valk weapons out there. But this is also because champions already are balanced without needing massive boosts from their weapon.

@skythe As Enenra stated. If you want a suggestion topic to have success you need to follow the suggestion rules, and thus suggest specific changes.

• Like 1

well i get what it means now sir.. and Asura really strong skill though, maybe im just a little on the part of the stats cause as i check others weapon their quite high.. also with the atk power of the weapon.. now i get why it's like that. . but im fine now with the explanation thanks GM.. more power

Edited by skythe