sartorius19

Collin's Professor/scholar Guide

There is nothing wrong with AB and bolt spam, but if that is all they know to do, then that sucks. I myself put in my guide that INT Biochem is decent enough in most situations, just that you need to bring extra stuff(strip clips, converters, pnuema acc, ring of resonance etc) for the other situations.

On the lower headgears that can be upgraded, I am not sure myself, i only upgraded armors to remove the risk of having negative defense when using dual skolls and ring.

I haven't used prof in a long time cuz i got no gears. On wizard, i do not feel it much. It just looks like bio spams bolts fast but they do not really, it is just that they have lvl 5 bolts.

Ill try to do some experiment more on the spam. im not sure if its just me. but it really sux unlike before. my bio is like faster to spam bolts than my prof withouth double bolt. lol

Your welcome. Happy to have helped you.

Regarding on your query ill put add it on the guide. So kindly wait for a little while. But i guess after reading this, ill add it soon enough though.

The stats would really be different in case of a fully reduc type or semi reduc type. I personally dont suggest a full reduc type. Having a sacred wing is already enough to increase your def higher than u expected.

lol, go try it. its very fun. especially surprise attacks. you can kill a whole group alone depending on how quick their response is xD

i tried it. its still kinda crappy without double bolt for prof xD

same as ive have tested. just look faster but only on the outside xD when u go ask someone to go gtb, still same crappy spam xD but somehow doublebolt is making up for it.

how about using HWc for prof if there are 2 slot headgear? will that gives additional damage to another player? thank u for response... thumbs up for this guide...

Yes it is viable, and does result in higher damage. Hwiz ignores Mdef. But the thing is most people have very low mdef aside from int types.

So using Hwiz will only add minimum damage and so having Maya P. is preferable than hwiz imo if you are thnking on defaulting hwiz card.

But having it as an extra is cool already.It is still your choice of build still. Experiment and test it yourself to see the damage difference and decide.

Edited by sartorius19