Koory

[Solved] Legendary Quest Knight Problem

Ok ok, this is a real newbie question. ._.

Finally I reached 255 lv, i've almost reply to the king's question and now I need to find the Legendary Castle. I read on the wiki that it's located on the top of Fcity, just go on 25 and go on the top of the map. Well, I searched everywhere, but i can't really find this location. Can someone help me to find it (coordinates, screen, accurate description, everything it's ok), please? Thanks :)

If you type "@warp fcity 89 165", it will take you right in front of the warp for the castle. The warp portal is kind of concealed with the new city map, but it is right above the coordinates I just gave you. Let me know if you find it. :)

Uhm, i'm in front of the Forsaken Castle (it's the same?)... if the location is this, i don't understand where i have to face my enemies for bring the Emblems... :(

Ah, yeah, i already get the new patch :3

Edited by Koory

That part of the quest is referring to gl_knt01/gl_knt02. Raydrics and Khalitzburgs drop Chivalry Emblems inside of those maps, you must farm 1000 of them. When you've finished farming them you talk to the King in the castle to advance to the next step of the quest. :)

Allright! Now i get it, i didn't understand this (monster and location) where to go! (sigh, what a noob).

Thanks a lot, my problem it's solved! :D