Veracity

Happy 6Th Year Anniversary, Forsaken Ro!

^ and as most sinx that will probably use the daggers already use 2x fbh and probably the Emp aura, the increase in demi human damage is already nulled on the dagger since racial increase cannot go over 100%. That is why I believe that the daggers should have a small increase against medium sized enemies.

Happy bday fro :3 and nice work prey... I mean GMs on the work :P

The server and community has been going through some good times together and sometimes there has been a minor struggle.

You people, the community, made this server have the good moments with all the players involved, but the staff never gave up on their mission to please all of you people with the most pleasant experience that is named Forsaken gaming. Be grateful for their hard work and determination, I can speak from my own experience that most of you have no clue what people do and sacrifice to get things rolling.

You can show some gratitude for everything that's is done. All you have to do is write a review on RMS and I hope that by doing this, you're giving the staff, the server, the community and eventually yourself the gift they all and you deserve.

6 years later and this community is still growing step-by-step, to last so long is impressive.

Keep up the good work. = )

• Like 2

Good to see that you're still around Sensation :3. Also, for what it's worth I very much second Sensation's motion. We'd appreciate the reviews a lot. It's your chance to help the server out :).

Happy Bday FRo ~~ more years!!

btw, where is the Poring King Event NPC? ^_^

Hello,

The NPC for the quest is right here

<link removed>

ENjoy!

Edited by Bishop
No spoilers. The NPC is somewhere in Fcity that's all.

So the new weapons sprite for sinx are the NPCs?

The preview shows each of the NPCs that are the namesake of the respective weapons (Fenrir, Hel and Loki). :) What the dagger "looks" like is depicted below, although the daggers do not have sprites due to how RO handles weapons.

We didn't get a chance to do every suggestion in this. We plan to keep working on them. For now, people should be grateful for the amount of work we have put into this release (which as you can see, is substantial).

Your my new hero! *_* Besides the pizza delivery guy! Q_Q