NdanS

Treasure Hunter

I been join raid GOH and aegir's and it kinda fun.. since there only Den Of Demons is free to join but hard to win.. its more like only for pro player can able to win.. so my suggest is make new raid Treasure Hunter..

i found that player need a reason to play so here it is..

Easy mode = (only for None Donation) i hope this only for newbie (no need pro gear and GTB or Kiel) easy to kill and if win all will rechieve 100m each player (since all newbie need to farm zeny but they will bored from farming) and last wave one boss. this only how to make newbie make friend i guess.. i don't know how many wave should be..

normal mode = same Gate Of Hell prize 100m and 2 honor token each player

hard mode = i think this can do same as Aegir's.. my suggest is 200m and 4 honor token each.

you guys can make suggestion for prize.. and what honor token can do..

• Like 5

Yeah...i just online back ti fro after been a long time didn't online....i find that many people playing GOH, yeah i know that it is for quest...

Just as NdanS say, i think everything he suggest will bring a lot of benefits to this server...

Just liked pvp room got for fking and non fking.

It is because not all player have powerful equipment.

Most newbie need zeny and it will make them earn the zeny without spend a long time just to collect 500m

This also will be benifits for player whom only has forsaken knight armor and will help them to have easier way to buy a forsaken set

And currently, not many player play raid DOD which is a lot more fun than GOH..i speak based on experience and this raid also will help the player to developt team work...sure we can kill two birds in one time....

Hope you can take note and make it worth because i don't want to leave fro...its fun here and will be more fun :-)

yup.. since most people really want to try how is raid.. but they need reason to.. so there the reason for play.. but for normal and hard need people suggest it.

If you pump this much zeny into the server it'll easily devalue zeny quite fast. In other words zeny with be worth less than it is worth right now because it'd be extremely easy to obtain zeny.

Tokens will be stupid expensive.

I wish there was a way to get Zeny easily without ruining the Token value.

But honestly, it's already hard for newer players to obtain tokens as it is..

Everyone Overprices them or stuff y'know?

Edited by Hypnosis

i was thinking that early.. then how about this mistery box?

that why i ask u guys suggest the prize.

Edited by NdanS

How about reducing the reward from 100m to 20m per win(40m being on hard), and you can add some headgears to the honor token prize list(since the suggestion was accepted) that way players can still get the pikachu hat and stuff through the honor prizes instead of vote/event prizes.

• Like 1

How about reducing the reward from 100m to 20m per win(40m being on hard), and you can add some headgears to the honor token prize list(since the suggestion was accepted) that way players can still get the pikachu hat and stuff through the honor prizes instead of vote/event prizes.

that also good...

or with honor token also can be use for seed room,speed room, and mvp room.. if u guys don't want to make zeny as prize..

and if not zeny for the prize then we don't use treasure hunter but rescue the village or something?

Edited by NdanS

I think it would be fun. But the zeny part is the real problem here tho. That's why fRO is a great server, because zeny is of high value in here. I suggest a storyline in here too. Maybe a prequel to the storyline quest that the server already provides, so that new players would be in for more raids once they get to know the story well.

so what mob should use for easy mode? monster from lhz_dun03-04? what i mean easy is not super easy..

well i think on mobs. it should be the same as it is now, but somehow make them weaker or have them on lowered hp.

well i dont have any problems on the prizes except the zeny.

+1

-1 no one actually does non-donation ring so it's a waste. and raids are financially (in-game) supported by the party leader since he will benefit the most in the raid. there's nothing really needed to change.

+1 I really like the idea. Been pretty bored lately on RO. Just gotta do a bit of tweaking on the prizes (lowering zeny prizes or zeny value will go down).

n__n

Edited by Hollister

This raid would be strictly for headgears/small amounts of zeny and for fun. This raid would have nothing to do with the rings in any way. So yea +1 for this.

Well, for me, I think Easy Mode, the prizes should be 10mil per player, Normal Mode 25mil, and Hard Mode 30~40mil.(I like the Honor token idea)

The reason why I would suggest to lower the zeny is what Bishop and Zergling were talking about, and I don't know how many TIMES you can do this "Treasure Hunt" per day. If you were to do the math, you can easily get 100mil in just 1 day, or in a couple of hours :o.

But, I do like the suggestion, so I'll +1

I been join raid GOH and aegir's and it kinda fun.. since there only Den Of Demons is free to join but hard to win.. its more like only for pro player can able to win.. so my suggest is make new raid Treasure Hunter..

i found that player need a reason to play so here it is..

Easy mode = (only for None Donation) i hope this only for newbie (no need pro gear and GTB or Kiel) easy to kill and if win all will rechieve 100m each player (since all newbie need to farm zeny but they will bored from farming) and last wave one boss. this only how to make newbie make friend i guess.. i don't know how many wave should be..

normal mode = same Gate Of Hell prize 100m and 2 honor token each player

hard mode = i think this can do same as Aegir's.. my suggest is 200m and 4 honor token each.

you guys can make suggestion for prize.. and what honor token can do..

Raids for reward sounds fun. What about bloody branches for prize? since class change from hocus pocus is removed. or a box that gives you good stuffs at a low rate?

on a side note, we already have one good quest on hand but no one is making a run due to poor reward - Endless Tower. Instead of scripting for a new one, how about we utilize this first? Level of difficulty can be tweaked, but reward should be worth the effort as endless tower takes quite a while to finish.

Den of Demons can be improved on as well.

I could agree this for the benefit of new players too. This would help the new players and actually let them explore more about how everything is in FRO all about. They can also learn from the event itself.

+1 for this thread. It is a good idea to the new player and also more fun ^^.

Thanks for suggesting this sort of idea that adds more fun to the server. Love it a lot.