91Dazz_

Move Woe Time

Bump

+1 if u agree to move woe time

Since there are many active players coming from the asian region, by accommodating to things like this will help increase server activity and also population. I know it is based in U.S but majority of the players come from the asian region.

I think it is important to consider other time options for the Euro and Asia WoE times for the sake of players outside of North America. However, the fact still remains that this server DOES have players from North America. So the goal needs to be to find a compromise for both parties. Not just one or the other.

On a side note about GvG and BR in comparison to WoE, keep in mind that BR and GvG are hosted by GMs. Genesis, Dream, and I are the primary hosts for these events. Being GM hosted events means that the times need to accommodate the host as well and not only the players. And we have done our best to adjust the times of those two events based on player suggestion to best suit the most amount of participants. But... Those events still have to be at a time that one of the three of us can actually host during.

True, there are players from North America. But not majority or many. The suggestion is not to change the whole WOE time but to accommodate the server as a whole. About the events, I guess the admin team should find more event GM outside of the European or American region to host these events. Cause like I said most of us are from the Asian region and whats the point if most of us are unable to attend. Sides, moving the time to accommodate the server, I agree fully, that it will hassle u guys, but definitely increase the popularity and activity of the server.

well.... its a us base server to begin with and for those friday, sat, sun woe i think its good enough u can sleep earlier the previous night to wake up for the sat morning woe i dont see the problem O_O? like sleep at 10pm or 11pm wake up at 6 am for woe on sat just like going to school everday and you can later take a nap in the afternoon.

Most of the RO private servers are US based, so i don't really agree to the logic here. I did say weekend woes are POSSIBLE, but not of convenience, not everyone's life centers around RO. On a side note, good to see another SG player in the server =O
I agree that we should not reschedule all of the American WoEs, since this is an international server, but it would be nice to see more Asian WoEs being arranged.
As for BR and GvG, like what dazz said, probably you can consider training competent GMs from other time zones. It will take time, but at least list it in the agenda.
Edited by Lenneth

Most of the RO private servers are US based, so i don't really agree to the logic here. I did say weekend woes are POSSIBLE, but not of convenience, not everyone's life centers around RO. On a side note, good to see another SG player in the server =O
I agree that we should not reschedule all of the American WoEs, since this is an international server, but it would be nice to see more Asian WoEs being arranged.
As for BR and GvG, like what dazz said, probably you can consider training competent GMs from other time zones. It will take time, but at least list it in the agenda.

well it will mean more work for the GMs >_> LOL

well it will mean more work for the GMs >_> LOL

It's a long term strategy for the better good of this international server. and this is a suggestion thread so everything in under this sub-forum is more work for the management team. So more work isn't an issue, the issue is if the work is worth the effort.

back to topic, I think we can keep the weekday WoEs as it is, So Monday WoE is for EU timezone, Thursday for US, Friday for Asia. For Sat and Sun WoEs i think what Dazz suggested is viable, it caters to all three timezones.

Edited by Lenneth

The times aren't bad but you say alot of players aren't american, I beg to differ, Alot of us are from the Americas, North, South.

We all share the same timezones, so I beg to differ. Yes we do need to look at times for Asia, but drastic changes will affect our playing as well, which will be unfair to us. As for events, The hosts of the event are the ones who you need to be looking at, What suits them best because otherwise there is NO event. And as for adding new GMs, I don't think that needs to be done, There are quite a few as it is and I see a good amount on at different times, Maybe they need to look at language(s) but other then that, Gamemasters are fine.