sshinytoyguns

Jenova Project

I haven't been active, like, at all. Life has taken over me. As some of you knows my family was struck with the nastiest nightmare anyone can experience. My mum and gramma was hit head on by a drunk driver. Mum is steadily recovering, however, gramma survived only for a week or so. She recently passed away and I have been back in Florida taking care of things, helping my mum, etc.

The plan to revive this guild is still in the air. If life gives me a break...If JP is revived it will be a competitive guild, recruiting semi-geared and geared if I get lucky. I also do mostly play League of Legends now.

Thanks for checking back here. I really appreciate that some of y'all still wants to join my guild. <3

Cheers,

Laura

I haven't been active, like, at all. Life has taken over me. As some of you knows my family was struck with the nastiest nightmare anyone can experience. My mum and gramma was hit head on by a drunk driver. Mum is steadily recovering, however, gramma survived only for a week or so. She recently passed away and I have been back in Florida taking care of things, helping my mum, etc.

The plan to revive this guild is still in the air. If life gives me a break...If JP is revived it will be a competitive guild, recruiting semi-geared and geared if I get lucky. I also do mostly play League of Legends now.

Thanks for checking back here. I really appreciate that some of y'all still wants to join my guild. <3

Cheers,

Laura

Wtf, I didn't know about this </3 so much deaths.. My grandma passed away due to cancer last week.. Ygg leaf no work :'(

Wtf, I didn't know about this </3 so much deaths.. My grandma passed away due to cancer last week.. Ygg leaf no work :'(

Yeah. Wish ygg leaf wasn't disabled here.

How are are ya, Ferris? What's new bby? :3

• Like 1

Yeah. Wish ygg leaf wasn't disabled here.

How are are ya, Ferris? What's new bby? :3

I'm doing pretty fine ma :) Well, nothing really, just been playing a lot of league xD and Child of Light :P i Recently just discovered it, and I love it :P 'Bout you ma?

HEY HEY HEY AWESOME PEOPLE! <3

Laura, did you guys catch that driver then?

Hi Ray! Yeah they got him and in fact the trial is set in motion next year around the end of February. Hopefully, he will get the maximum sentence. >.>

Are you active again playing fRO my friend? :))

I'm doing pretty fine ma :) Well, nothing really, just been playing a lot of league xD and Child of Light :P i Recently just discovered it, and I love it :P 'Bout you ma?

Sup my dear! Are you still active here?

I'm doing fine. :D

Things are slowly coming back in to place. Just gotta keep floating ya know?

I have been playing league as well (*cough cough* i mean you see it from all my IG posts...haha)

I miss you my dear! <3

Cheers,

Laura

• Like 1

HEY HEY HEY AWESOME PEOPLE! <3

Hi Ray! Yeah they got him and in fact the trial is set in motion next year around the end of February. Hopefully, he will get the maximum sentence. >.>

Are you active again playing fRO my friend? :))

Sup my dear! Are you still active here?

I'm doing fine. :D

Things are slowly coming back in to place. Just gotta keep floating ya know?

I have been playing league as well (*cough cough* i mean you see it from all my IG posts...haha)

I miss you my dear! <3

Cheers,

Laura

Yeah, I've been very active like before recently :D

Yeah, i wanna level up my NA account so I could play with people i know who live there XD but it's just effort XD

Yeah, I've been very active like before recently :D

Yeah, i wanna level up my NA account so I could play with people i know who live there XD but it's just effort XD

LOOOL! I think that would be a pain for you...with all the lag latency and shizz... o.o

LOOOL! I think that would be a pain for you...with all the lag latency and shizz... o.o

Ping isnt that bad, it's like 90-150 :P

But the quaiity of games are just so annoying XD