sshinytoyguns

Jenova Project

I wouldn't mind woeing with JP, I'll just tell my other guild it's a reunion sorta thing :-)

And Yeahhh with that new Lhz aura update it looks like I've got some shopping to do, sadly I don't know the prices of those auras in game yet.

That'll be super fun!!! :D

So OT>

Apparently some asshole is spreading rumors about me. The dimwit is saying I'm exchanging nudes for donation items or any items.

Bish...I donate for my own shit.

I can probably afford to pay for your college tuition. xD

Loser...

Lol not this whole players giving out nudes thing again -.-

Kid doesn't know who he dealing with >:O

I'll trade nudes for nudes :3 hahahahah

Sigh...I know right?? Loser.

But I'll pay 1k for pLoK's nudes plzzzz... xD

Just lettin' you all know that I'm neither dead nor have I left the server. Just chilling a while. And still sad over the whole lack of an EoF thing. :th_hmm:

Just lettin' you all know that I'm neither dead nor have I left the server. Just chilling a while. And still sad over the whole lack of an EoF thing. :th_hmm:

Still aye? ... D:

WHENEVER IM ON, NONE OF YOU GUYS ARE :(((

Well i pmed you laura on your Alyxia but i guess you are afk :((

Oh well, i killed the one who annoyed me so much so it was all good.

Ray I got off about 30 min ago xD and it's like 2am. Laura must have been afk at Ava base.

What kind of timezone are you in btw? Oh and also I have to say, your stalker guide has to be my favorite one ^-^

Edited by exe_calibur

Ray I got off about 30 min ago xD and it's like 2am. Laura must have been afk at Ava base.

What kind of timezone are you in btw? Oh and also I have to say, your stalker guide has to be my favorite one ^-^

I am at gmt +8 sadly. :( and i only got on cuz i got no work left :D

Oh btw thanks, I haven't fully updated that like my Bio guide because it is rather my secondary character. The best fun I had on stalker was when I was fighting a ninja and I copied his flip tatami skill mid battle(i go in fild without preserve most of the time). Oh that day, he was so screwed.

Nowadays I can only go on Bio or prof, but mostly bio. I'm still gearing my Star Gladiator though.

Aw no wonder I never see you x.x and that's good.

I look forward to you ever finishing the guide and I plan on copying flip tatami. My first thought when thinking about the class was to copy magnum break and then I read your guide and wow, I was thinking to small haha.

Going for that SG breaker eh?

SG Breaker and killer, would have easily killed most breakers if i made them targets anyway.

I actually had an experimental stalker build before, it was hybrid Int and Vit. This seems weird but it needs HOD/AOG for the bolts. I copy matyr for this build. I cast it before fighting and just proceed to bolt people. Once they go gtb, i auto attack. Works 80% of the time as it surprises people, however it's hard to pull off honestly and this spreads your stats all over as you will need Int for matk, a bit of vit for matyr, enough str to have seeds and dex for strip. But at least this allows me to use the stalker sword that has been sitting in my storage..

I might use it again, seeing i can now get vote capes for my stalker. Would update the guide once I have used it again.

Wow Ray that really defines how versatile Stalkers can be xD also sounds very expensive just by the need of HOG/AOD. Also is opposition easy to use during woe? Those big guilds must give a nice boost.

To those who would want to join this guild our guild master is Laura but in all honestly this forum page is more active then our guild.

Being that we experimented being a mercenary woe guild (stopped, now Laura helping guilds mostly Avalanche at woe/br/Gvg.)

I try to keep this page active so I can still be in touch with old guild mates :)

Edited by exe_calibur

Laura your profile pic tho hahaha

Btw...Laura you have 69 liked posts...*immaturely chuckles*

Cheeky sod! Haha! And yeah...CAPTAIN TEEMO ON DUTY!

WHENEVER IM ON, NONE OF YOU GUYS ARE :(((

Well i pmed you laura on your Alyxia but i guess you are afk :((

Oh well, i killed the one who annoyed me so much so it was all good.

Ray-beee, sorry yeah. I'm mostly AFK except for WoE/BR/GvG and I'm with Avalanche. Sorry! I'm sort of active on the weekends. :D

Can I join this guild?

guys may i join ur guild? im new to this server ^^

Wow Ray that really defines how versatile Stalkers can be xD also sounds very expensive just by the need of HOG/AOD. Also is opposition easy to use during woe? Those big guilds must give a nice boost.

To those who would want to join this guild our guild master is Laura but in all honestly this forum page is more active then our guild.

Being that we experimented being a mercenary woe guild (stopped, now Laura helping guilds mostly Avalanche at woe/br/Gvg.)

I try to keep this page active so I can still be in touch with old guild mates :)

Hey guys! Thanks for the interest. Just like what Fritz said. Jenova Project is a dormant guild at the moment. I'm trying to rack up some tokens by helping other guilds (mainly Avalanche). Even so, I do not require tokens for my service. Call me conceited, but I am nice that way.

I'm hoping once I get enough tokens I'd revive Jenova Project and reboot the recruitment and actually do the whole mercenary guild status with salary. :)

So keep checking back for future updates about Jenova Project. :))

Cheers,

Laura

Cheeky sod! Haha! And yeah...CAPTAIN TEEMO ON DUTY!

Ray-beee, sorry yeah. I'm mostly AFK except for WoE/BR/GvG and I'm with Avalanche. Sorry! I'm sort of active on the weekends. :D

Hey guys! Thanks for the interest. Just like what Fritz said. Jenova Project is a dormant guild at the moment. I'm trying to rack up some tokens by helping other guilds (mainly Avalanche). Even so, I do not require tokens for my service. Call me conceited, but I am nice that way.

I'm hoping once I get enough tokens I'd revive Jenova Project and reboot the recruitment and actually do the whole mercenary guild status with salary. :)

So keep checking back for future updates about Jenova Project. :))

Cheers,

Laura

Will do. It'd be nice to join a guild that does WoE / has an active community. My previous guild bored me alot xD

Lol Shane you too pro.

^ What RayRay said.. xD

Oh! I just thought I'd share my cosplay here for the upcoming SD Comic Con...haha!... xD

CAPTAIN TEEMO ON DUTY! :D

90ff4edc-76c6-4883-a143-b0b2b71f4ea9.jpg

Cheers,

Laura

Wooow awesome costume :D even tho I'm a dude I'd totally cosplay as Sheik from Zelda.

HAHA!!! Thanks! I'm still tweaking it and playing a bit around it. I've got all the accessories I need, so that's always a plus! :D

Hey y'all,

I just thought I'd post this here as I get PMs in-game to join Jenova Project.

While I'd love to adopt you with open arms; Jenova Project is completely inactive and not recruiting at the moment.

Please continue to check back for updates. This is the first spot I'll update if recruiting has been rebooted. :)

Cheers,

Laura

(Alyxia x Laurabear)

Edited by sshinytoyguns

nudes? :3

Your nudes first plox... xD