jonalalan1

Random Donation Item Npc

Hello! Can we have a Random Donation Item NPC? This Random Donation Item NPC would randomly sell 1 item in donation list at its donation price with 10tokens=$1. Every month this NPC would sell the same item. (It doesn't have to be 1 month as a time scale. It could be shorter or longer.) Upon doing so, this gives a little more power to tokens and a little less power to actual dollar. On top of that it brings closer the actual amount of the item in tokens in game. A dollar can already be exchange to tokens anyways.

That item will have low price will only be for a few months. It will go back up to a few more tokens after a while.

How do you figure that?

It'd be giving out items that are worth alot for the same that aren't worth much.

Alot of people would lose ALOT of money and I'm really sure they would be unhappy.

This idea isn't in everyone's best interest.

Edited by Hypnosis

According to the donation currency, 10 tokens=$1. But in the game, some items are worth more than the actual cost in tokens. I'm not talking about 5% more tokens compared to the actual cost of the items relative to the token itself but in hundred percent more. This is way far from the actual currency of donation for tokens and items. The difference is huge. We should deduce this and try to keep it at least close if not equal.

The reason that the difference in game is huge is because we are not forced to donate to gain donation items. It also depends on the demand on the said item or the rarity.

Example, all capes cost the same in the donation page, however, capes in game differentiate in pricing since some people donate for specific capes like sinx and sniper, so we have tons of that, hence they are priced lower. Soul linker cape, wizard cape, and probably star gladiator cape are among the rare ones, so they will be priced higher. Bio cape is rare before, that it reached 1.8k each.

Because some items are that rare, you can't expect them to be at the same price as the ones that are common in the market. Just because they are the same in the donation page, doesn't mean they should be the same in game.

What if your item randomizer npc gets an item that is rare(like soul linker cape or even soul linker highness), people can get them cheap, but what about the people that bought it for tons of tokens? wouldn't they be at a disadvantage? More over, if people bought a rare item, and let us say they hoard it and try to sell it at a higher price at a later time since the item became rare again? I can think of other stuff that could be abused using this suggestion of yours.

This idea is for people who don't want/can't donate and wanted to get items the easy way. Sorry to say but I have to -1 this suggestion. I never donated myself, and yet I was able to get all the stuff I need. It isn't impossible, you just need to exert more effort than others.

If we can limit the stuff we can get from it, like no capes, I might agree.