IGod

About Donating

Hey fRO,

I was about to donate, but then I realized the prices of each object are insane. I went to the "Donate" section and looked at all kinds of equipments. Every single one of them is really expensive. I mean, $60 for Runes of Power? I think that is way too high, I mean, i was expecting to buy it at the maximum of $30-$40, and I was convinced to do it, but those prices are way beyond my expectations, and are letting me down on this. It actually is the taxes that make it expensive, but how can they be so high? $30 tax? Or did I read anything wrong? And plus, what if the server closes down, you would feel like you've just wasted $60 you could have used better. Anyway, let me see what you guys think. And one more question, is it WORTH it?

There are no taxes on donation items. You are in no way required to donate, you can obtain the items in game without donating. If you feel like it's a waste of money, then you don't need to donate. It's for people who want to help the server or really want an item without having to work hard for it in game. It's really up to you and what you feel most comfortable with. :)

• Like 1

Uh, Rune of Power (ROP) is $30. I don't know where your prices are coming from. Also, afaik there is no tax, especially $30 tax.

Is it worth it? I'm sure that opinion varies, but if people are willing to part with their money for this game, they must think it's worth it. Donating isn't a necessity and personally I think the prices are fine.

About the server closing down part, the answer to that is simple. If you're skeptical about donating, then don't donate.

Edited by Autopsies
  • Like 1

The Runes of Power are $30.00 each with no tax.

Same as all the Valkyrie weapons.

The highest priced items in the donation shop are the infernal capes, iirc.

The prices aren't all that mundane. I myself have donated a few dollars just because I have no time to farm.

It's all a matter of preference. If you have the time and patience to farm the gear yourself then kudos. If you're like me who doesn't mind spending a little but of dough on a game you like playing then donating isn't all that bad either.

Oh my god, I must have read wrong. If it is like that, I will gladly donate to help the server and myself! Thank you all for your responses, and I think I made up my mind.

Next Time, review your article carefully before posting :)

But anyways, Thanks a lot IGod for this concern.

Hoping that GM's Could have a talk regarding on this.

Making the Prices Lower isn't a bad idea at all. ^^,

Good Day Everyone :) This topic must be Closed. As the topic is already Answered/Solved ^^,