Sempiternal

Donation Inquiry

I just made a donation and was just wondering how to claim the items I donated for.

I tried looking up but the Delivery Information in the Token shop does not say anything.

I tried to talk to a GM in game via help desk and she seems to have not enough information on how donation works but told me to make a follow up email.

I did a follow up email with the details of my donation.

I was also wondering how soon I can get the items I donated for.

Thanks to anyone who can answer my inquiries.

Have a good day.

You should add Genesis on a messenger. His contact information is in his forum account. He hands out the donations personally, and adding him might speed up the process, since you will know when he will be online. :)

I don't think the GM had too little knowledge regarding donations. I think the GM told you the steps you have to undertake.

After you donated you must send us an email to [email protected] with your username, your transaction id/MTCN, how much you donated, and the items you would like. This is not for support purposes, this is the way donations are processed.

After you send the email the donation items will (most of the time) be placed in your inventory within 24hours.