jehealneil

Trash Stalker's Full Resist Stalker Guide! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Headgear: L.poopoo Hat(12%reduce from demi human) -Leaf Cat Card (why leaf cat? cuz many players are using BOS and other water element skills.)

*Mythical Flame Aura(10% reducts on fire water win and earth. 15 all stats) or Skull Aura if youre rich enough ;) - Maya Purple

*Sacred wing or Fluffy wings- 10% reduction on all damage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armors: you'll be needing alteast 3 armors *don't forget to switch*

armor1- TGK+GR- for champs and bio

armor2-Evildruid+TGK- anti Sinx, Stone and freeze.

armor3-Angeling+TGK- 25% more resist on water,fire,wind and earth

armor4(optional)-GR+RSX- anti knock back and prevents breaking your armor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons: 2 L.stalk or SB will be needed.

weap1- 2 tg 1 skel 1inca

weap2- 1 SK, 1 LOD, 1Maero, 1 VR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garments-3 Fking cloacks

cloack1- 2Raydrics

cloack2- 2skolls (for thana users oponnent)

cloack3- 1 skoll, 1 raydric

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shield: 2 Friggs with usako and GTB on the other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoes: Fking shoes

-if you want damage, go with 2FBH

-if you want HP go with 2 GEC or 2Green Ferus

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accessories: 1Dexbelt and 1 Ring of Ressonance(blue ifrit ring) OR 2 Freyr's with 2 Alligator cards.(5% reduce from long range attacks)

-why ifrit ring? so that while taking damage theres a chance to tarot your enemy and assumping yourself (50%less damage)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*take note: always copy "Raging Trifecta Blow" from champions and always use RESIST POTIONS :)

i hope this guide helps ^^ feel free to correct me if im wrong ;) lol this is my first time to make a guide :o

you can pm me in game if you have questions.

Trash Stalker

Devon

Edited by jehealneil

U need 3 weps in stalker.. , 1 annoying bow,1 coma bow, 1 dmg bow..

And u also need resist potions.. If its full resist..

See Jacob's guide.. He got a wiki there not aguide.. Hes so detail..

And 7 armors..

1. 2 tao

2. tao + gr (main)

3. gr + rsx

4. Ol + Gr

5.evil druid + tao

6.Angeling+ Gr

7. High priest + Gr

I usually use this in my resist stalker even u dont plaay it anymore..

• Like 1

Why you need leaf cat card? Is it that you will just waste a slot for other useful cards like Maya purple or Forsaken Soldier card?.... And what Joker said is just better use resist potions rather than suffer useless card (Leaf cat only gives 10% resistance against water attacks) Anyway others are correct now, just correcting this one XD....

That build isn't very difficult to beat. All it takes is a geared champ to asura the stalker with the right weapon and the stalker will die in 2 hits.

P.S.

you don't have any freeze resist, and the L. shit hat doesn't stack with friggs anymore.

That build isn't very difficult to beat. All it takes is a geared champ to asura the stalker with the right weapon and the stalker will die in 2 hits.

P.S.

you don't have any freeze resist, and the L. shit hat doesn't stack with friggs anymore.

Sadly, it does.

I think it stacks with Knight shield? not sure I haven't tested since I never made that stupid hat to begin with.

Although I agree that without freeze protection, this will go down the drain against a biochemist/champ/matyr paladin. So with that in mind...

S> Garm card pm me.

stalkers at full reduct mode really annoying. they go full reduct then theyll wait till they strip you. after that they change gear and finish you off... honestly, i hate pvping with reduct stalkers. they dont seem to die. just a waste of seeds. huehueheh!

stats are basic sniper/GS stats..

str = average 50 or enough to carry 200 seeds and extra gears

agi = to 195 asd after setting dex

vit = till you can reach a minimum of 220k hp with tao

int = im not sure if stalkers need int but 400 sp with 2 fbh may do.

dex = 285-300 for good stripping rate...

luk = spare stats goes here... XD