Genesis

New Forsakenro Ventrilo, Spring Quests, Botcheck Improvements And More!

Gen the Hp of the emp on KoE is still the same? i though u made some changes?

The hp is already change.. Around 50-70% diff... But so many fedender that kills the brrakers.. So its hard..

The hp is already change.. Around 50-70% diff... But so many fedender that kills the brrakers.. So its hard..

is it? but as i have seen it is still on 2.14b

But its mkre fun with more hp.. Coz ffild can be so lonrly and if koe.. Everyone wiol go to koe and have fun..

If its too fast.. It will be no fun..

But its mkre fun with more hp.. Coz ffild can be so lonrly and if koe.. Everyone wiol go to koe and have fun..

And how about Koe become 30 min like Lms/Los

Hi Admins and GM's. Im a New Player Here in Foresaken i Like the ambiance but the problem i always gets GRAVITY ERROR in Prontera and Quest Rooms. Please Help! I dont Know How to Fixed that Error..... I have 15 players Waiting here in my Neigbourhood... :(

And how about Koe become 30 min like Lms/Los

i agree that at first it was always so fast. but this time its too much hp, so why not meet halfway.

or yeah more time will be good enough though, cause u cant kill it with the current time.