I couldn't Explain much about this,

But the Over-Powering of the Reduce Items in-game is like too much, Don't You GM's Think that it's time to make some balancing on this items ?

Reply please :)

The Reducs gear that is worth mentioning here is the Laughing poo poo hat that can stack with f.kingshield/friggs.. can GMs make it like the other reducs like Santa Poring Hat and/or Deviling Hat hmm? :3

+1

on the laughing poo poo hat. since it stacks with the shield. which kinda make it OP together with all the other redux items. though it is still possible to kill people with full redux though with tarot/thana/or a bunch of pips.

• Like 1

Not Just he Laughing poopoo hat, If Someone can enumerate them I would be glad just to support this post and so that the GM's could Act in this suggestion.

Thnx :)

Not Just he Laughing poopoo hat, If Someone can enumerate them I would be glad just to support this post and so that the GM's could Act in this suggestion.

Thnx :)

not all people can go uber reduct build, it will make them drop their killing power tremendously. this build are only good for some specific jobs like pally,stalkers,and tarroters, which i found no trouble coz its on their nature to be so...

-1 to this topic

not all people can go uber reduct build, it will make them drop their killing power tremendously. this build are only good for some specific jobs like pally,stalkers,and tarroters, which i found no trouble coz its on their nature to be so...

-1 to this topic

As you know, there are so called coma bows that we had talked about earlier, if you are planning to use full reducs, then you must have a coma bow since your damage is too low to even kill :3 and i saw a post of a GM back then saying that they might've missed one, which means that all the reducs helms shouldn't really be able to stack with f.kingshield/friggs.

P.S im talking about stalkers since their the ones that are usually wearing laughing poo poo :3

Edited by Victoria

No other headgear stacks with friggs(as far as i know) besides the laughing poopoo hat. So I think that was just the problem.

-1 to this topic

I can go full reducts on WS. An LK can go full reducts if he was on bowling bash. Giap used to go full reducts on WS too, and he dish out good damage.

yeah, and as we talked about the coma weapon, even if it is very low chance, it can still kill and given that laughing poopoo hat stacks with shields the higher and longer chance they could get.

some equipments that has bonus effect like immunity to freeze and weapons that are unbreakable.. imo it made storm gust and melt down skills a bit useless but not that much cause storm gust has massive damage but for melt down?. let the melt down work on some circumstances. being too passive wont make you pro. make use of all your skills and learn to switch equips :P

Edited by leboy27

some equipments that has bonus effect like immunity to freeze and weapons that are unbreakable.. imo it made storm gust and melt down skills a bit useless but not that much cause storm gust has massive damage but for melt down?. let the melt down work on some circumstances. being too passive wont make you pro. make use of all your skills and learn to switch equips :P

Seriously off topic dude.

But I will reply on that. We made items immune to freeze so that champs wouldn't overpower everyone just by using garm card. We made weapons unbreakable so that Biochemists and WS do not have a distinct advantage over the others.

• Like 1

Here is GM Veracity's reply on another topic:

Actually stalkers shouldn't be able to wear any headgear with redux that stacks with friggs/forsaken shield, etc. We already made it so most of the headgears don't, but we may have missed some. If anyone else thinks of any other reduction headgears that may be problematic, feel free to PM me. We'll fix this next update.

:)

Source: http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=24492

• Like 1

Here is GM Veracity's reply on another topic:

Actually stalkers shouldn't be able to wear any headgear with redux that stacks with friggs/forsaken shield, etc. We already made it so most of the headgears don't, but we may have missed some. If anyone else thinks of any other reduction headgears that may be problematic, feel free to PM me. We'll fix this next update.

:)

Source: http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=24492

Stalkers can wear laughing PP hat with friggs/fshield so maybe they missed that one.