NayharaR2

Ninja Can't Carry More Stones For Magic Users

ninja kunai type need lots of pots 2 sir =) cause of lack of mana

unlike ninja magic got so many mana stone is just 1weight =)

magic types needs more puts for it is very dependent on SP..

"mana"? dude ur oviosly a pro dota player.hehehe just kidding :D

wel magic skills of ninja comsume a large amount of SP thats y iv put hallowing card on my cloak..

thats why i rarely use GTB for its drains my SP fast. i only use it when it s necessary..

if ur a magic type u must have hundreds or as much as posible thousand of stones on ur inventory.

for u where be able to spam a hundred of skill on a few second..

-1 i just see players trying to look for an easy way out when they can defeat others players.

weli guest its not about suggesting of easy way to defeat others when ur requesting for more carries..

magic ninjas a very hard to build this may help to build it a little easier..

Now we talking about Ninja's low HP? O_O

My soul linker got 100k HP with Eidelic wing. What was your point on dying on reflect? You die on reflect because you spam too fast, it should be second nature to you when to know that they are using maya shield. Seriously, stop going FULL MAGIC on a ninja. Profs and Wizards and Soul linkers can go that way provided that they can stave crasher. Since you don't have that luxury, you shouldn't go full magic and blame it on the maya shield if you die, that was your fault anyway. In all honesty, I am pretty sure that if they went maya shield, if you can actually go FS, you would have killed them.

if u don't fair on ninja so try remove L ammo that's fair for all and enlargement weight from other class only ninja don't have that zzzzzz

Bishop already said the reason why they put l.ammo and l.bullets, it is because those classes uses them so fast with 195 aspd. While ninjas DO NOT ALWAYS need the magic stones. MAGIC STONES are CATALYSTS, not ammo. THOSE ARE DIFFERENT. You can auto attack without using magic stones, snipers and gunslingers cannot. Almost all of their skills consumes ammo, ninja skills do not always consume magic stone. What is so hard to grasp in that concept?

We already said that the solution here is a new weapon for magic ninjas that have matk and increase weight limit. You just do not want to accept it because you want the matk and increase weight limit on the tyr's/legendary shuriken for your throw type ninja. Which is something we won't agree on.

Edited by ZerO25

Hahahaha! Those ninja's suggestions are quite frustrating.

It seems like they don't really read what others said.

i agree, all of the informations are already stated on some replies yet they still question it :3

They do not read anything that disagrees with the suggestion. Which makes them just repeat themselves even though we already answered their concern.

Or it might be because they dont understand since its pure english and their pure filipinos :3

Now we talking about Ninja's low HP? O_O

My soul linker got 100k HP with Eidelic wing. What was your point on dying on reflect? You die on reflect because you spam too fast, it should be second nature to you when to know that they are using maya shield. Seriously, stop going FULL MAGIC on a ninja. Profs and Wizards and Soul linkers can go that way provided that they can stave crasher. Since you don't have that luxury, you shouldn't go full magic and blame it on the maya shield if you die, that was your fault anyway. In all honesty, I am pretty sure that if they went maya shield, if you can actually go FS, you would have killed them.

Actually, I think doing FS would be a suicide because the damage of FS comes from the HP and str of a ninja. Since ninja's hp is crap. I don't think it would kill them.

^ you have two skills that will make you immune to physical attacks for a few times. So that could enable you to FS them without worrying that much. Only thing you have to take care of sometimes is the sword reject buff of stalkers if you are using dagger.

• Like 1

Actually, I think doing FS would be a suicide because the damage of FS comes from the HP and str of a ninja. Since ninja's hp is crap. I don't think it would kill them.

haha i dont blame this guy, but you FS is like a ASURA can do a 1hit KO if u go full FS but there's always pro who know how to balance there build. they can switch to Semi FS type with just 2 TAO and 1vit+1str if its not effective you just switch back to Shuriken/Kunai

They do not read anything that disagrees with the suggestion. Which makes them just repeat themselves even though we already answered their concern.

hahaha maybe they dont want to accept what you were saying about ninja

haha i dont blame this guy, but you FS is like a ASURA can do a 1hit KO if u go full FS but there's always pro who know how to balance there build. they can switch to Semi FS type with just 2 TAO and 1vit+1str if its not effective you just switch back to Shuriken/Kunai

hahaha maybe they dont want to accept what you were saying about ninja

even of having two tao. FS is very risky. yet no full FS type char can kill a geared char on 2 to 1 hit. in any class.even of using thana.

yes fs base on hp and str. but u cant just boost ur vit and str for u still need dex and agi..

besides FS is a range attack can be easily countered by pneuma.autogaurd, kyre..

as i said this skil is too risky since it drains full HP. imagine of using fs on despi gunslinger that would be suicide.

this is the most hardest type of ninja to made.

i'll say FS type was needed WPE to win.

you guys saying what uv seen wrong on ninjas effectiveness. but cant u see that, that is the only effectiveness of this char.. if it'll take it away from this char this char will gonna be useless..

even of having two tao. FS is very risky. yet no full FS type char can kill a geared char on 2 to 1 hit. in any class.even of using thana.

yes fs base on hp and str. but u cant just boost ur vit and str for u still need dex and agi..

besides FS is a range attack can be easily countered by pneuma.autogaurd, kyre..

as i said this skil is too risky since it drains full HP. imagine of using fs on despi gunslinger that would be suicide.

this is the most hardest type of ninja to made.

i'll say FS type was needed WPE to win.

you guys saying what uv seen wrong on ninjas effectiveness. but cant u see that, that is the only effectiveness of this char.. if it'll take it away from this char this char will gonna be useless..

hey hey hey, man final strike dont need thanatos card hahaha, magic dont need thana do you know that??? and final strike is not a long range attack, dude before you proclaim that NINJA is gonna be useless research it you can switch to throw kunai ninja , FS is just another alternative skill for ninja ,

hey hey hey, man final strike dont need thanatos card hahaha, magic dont need thana do you know that??? and final strike is not a long range attack, dude before you proclaim that NINJA is gonna be useless research it you can switch to throw kunai ninja , FS is just another alternative skill for ninja ,

I dont say that FS needs a thana.. all char wants thana but not all needs it at all times...

i say even uses thana.. means if ever thana was use.. get it?

besides thana wasnt use as default on wep anyway no matter what class are u using. it is just for shifting...

and ofcours thana has nothing to do with magic it is a popular card why should i not know it..

and dude im talking FS skill here.. even i dont search its ovios that ninja has many skill to be use on combo..

and before u object. better understand 1st what i am saying. i say if "NINJA EFFECTIVENESS WILL BE TAKE AWAY FROM THIS CHAR!!" that will make this char useless.. get it?

Weirdly, I default thana since people think ray+skoll cloak is good, or they default dual raydrics.

I feel the need to post this though.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Killing_Stroke- just remove the part where mirror image adds to your final strike damage because that is renewal stat and our formula still uses the (STR*40)+(HP*80%).

It is not always about the hp although it was a big factor. I said to try and use FS to people that used GTB on your magic ninja, because let's face it, without their shield you should be hitting them good. Although you will need a better build and card setup then.

Weirdly, I default thana since people think ray+skoll cloak is good, or they default dual raydrics.

I feel the need to post this though.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Killing_Stroke- just remove the part where mirror image adds to your final strike damage because that is renewal stat and our formula still uses the (STR*40)+(HP*80%).

It is not always about the hp although it was a big factor. I said to try and use FS to people that used GTB on your magic ninja, because let's face it, without their shield you should be hitting them good. Although you will need a better build and card setup then.

like it said FS is always nuetral and damage is base on ur hp and str.. other char has a larger HP than ninjas do. if ur a magic type u cant have that much of hp u want. even without shield some equips has a good reduc and + a GR on the armor. ur best damage for ur oppent would be 30k only. while uv already drains all of ur hp in 1 strike..