NayharaR2

Ninja Can't Carry More Stones For Magic Users

^ Every reply you do make it sound that ninjas are weak when they are not. Fingers start to hurt on spamming skills? everyone has that, and I don't think your fingers would hurt as much as that of a good champ.

I think fairness for you have a different meaning. If you mean fairness by giving ninjas legendary kunais and unlimited magic stones because of snipers and gunslingers having l. arrow and l. bullets, then we should do that to ALL CLASSES. Meaning, every class that uses items for their skills should have them JUST FOR THE FAIRNESS OF IT ALL. Holy Water for priests, , Items needed for making converters for Profs and also their enchant skills, FCP and Acid bomb bottles for bios, EDP for sinx. And in this case, it wouldn't be fair right? BUT if we give them to ninjas it is fair? You got me lost there in your weird logic.

It became like this. You suggest something to make ninjas a bit more powerful than they are because "it is only fair". But when tons of people ask for the nerfing of some ninja skills, you go tell us that "they are fine" and doesn't need any changes or say "it is unfair".

Oh and you made me laugh on the soul linker stuff. Of course they need to give them coldbolt and firebolt, none of their offensive skills(Es-type) work on people. I thought that was common sense that is why no one questioned it besides you. And for the record, a ninja can go hybrid,magic or pure throw type. A soul linker can only go reflect or magic, barely have 100k HP on one tao, way easier to counter than ninjas.

go test ninja if how many fingers u need to use to spam no more talk just make some actions pm me Remember Me Free leech for your new ninja let me see how u to survive on fild01

Edited by NayharaR2

I'll just count it. 1 for css, 1 for flip tatami, 1 for throw kunai, 1 for hide, 1 for shadow leap, 1 for seeds, 1 for soul, 1 for illusory shadow, 1 for fire formation and 1 or 2 for shield(if you do not have friggs but I doubt that you even switch shields), 1 for armor(which i doubt you switch to) 1 for cloak. so around 13 keys which BM is more than enough. about only 4 skills there you spam on it. not that hard.

Oh and for you, you also have to be ready with alt+ whatever number you put your warp back to city. So I kinda see how hard it might be for your fingers then. :)

I played Ninja before in 2009 when I was part of Royal Mafia. Back then, our weapons are still 2 handed. So I assume back then was harder to play ninja with as we cannot default gtb, and if we use shield, we have to switch weapons as well. or we just use the ninja dagger and use magic + FS.

Champs takes more skill to spam zen-fury-zen-asura-berry repeatedly in quick succession. you get a breathing room when your flip tatami and css are still active.

Oh since you think ninjas uses so many keys, I'll tell you my biochemist skill bar.

first row: Mammonite, acid bomb, seeds, coldbolt, heaven's drive, box of storms, cart revolution, crazy uproar, full chemical protection

2nd row: call homunculus, urgent escape, rest, summon homunculus, Noble hat, Sight, Deviling Headphone, Bomb, Acid terror

3rd row: Friggs shield, Fking shield, Cloak, armor, boots, helm of darkness, gangster Clip, ring of resonance, urds' earrings.

And I still have to double click some stuff in inventory which includes STR Belts, extra converters if needed,foods, concentrated speed potions, Drooping Valkyrie helm, Edge, 4x stormy knight creator dagger, and strip shield and strip weapon dagger, maya orleans server, eidelic wing with fsoldier when fighting champs, and creator blessed ring when I need it back on.

Rather than seeing me survive in for_fild where people can warp, I'd rather see you survive in PvP room.

Edited by ZerO25

zzzz go try again ur ninja make a pro ninja i don't want to be bio ok.

good luck if u will survive on fild01 using ur Ninja

Oh don't worry, I don't want you to be a biochemist too.

I replied that since you imply that ninjas are so hard to use because of all the buttons you have to press compared to other classes, when in fact, ninjas have fewer skills to use compared to profs and champs at most. I don't know what you mean by "fingers hurting" by having so few skills that you need to spam.

I have more skills to press than your ninja and for some reason your fingers are hurting already? Stop making excuses for the ninja class, they are seriously not hard to use as you make them to be.

ANY ninja can survive in for_fild01, all they have to do is spam Cicada and Flip tatami and warp like you do and they will be fine.

Edited by ZerO25

cant you even see what your suggesting? you are suggesting to add magic effects for magic type ninjas in the current existing L.Shuriken which will increase the damage of Magic+you get to have an increase damage of throw type skills as well. It is obviously gonna result to Hybrid Ninjas =.= how can you test that if it isnt implemented yet? or either it might not be.

You are obviously thinking that ninjas are super weak though, i can see alot of ninjas dominating at for_fild01.

here:

Legendary Ninja Shuriken, 16546

A legendary shuriken designed for the strongest of the Forsaken City warriors.

Max HP + 10%, Vit Defense -7%

Increase Magic Attack damage by 15%

Increase all damage on Medium sized monsters by 25%

Increase damage with Throw Shuriken by 800%

Increase damage with Throw Kunai by 200%

What if you add these effects i think of:

Int+ 25, Dex+ 25

Increase damage of lightning spear of ice by 25%

Increase damage of Crimson Fire blossom by 25%

Increase damage of Kamaitachi by 15%

Enable Use of Lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

The L.Shuriken you are suggesting:

Legendary Ninja Shuriken

Max HP + 10%, Vit Defense -7%

Increase Magic Attack damage by 15%

Increase all damage on Medium sized monsters by 25%

Increase damage with Throw Shuriken by 800%

Increase damage with Throw Kunai by 200%

Int+ 25, Dex+ 25

Increase damage of lightning spear of ice by 25%

Increase damage of Crimson Fire blossom by 25%

Increase damage of Kamaitachi by 15%

Enable Use of Lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

will your magic damage still have low damage?

can you see now that creating a separate weapon would be more convenient?

maybe it could be better

lightning spear of ice, bright crimson fire, wind blade= +25%

kamaitachi, raging fire dragon, falling ice = +15%

lightning destruction= double attack

crimson fire formation= +20%

hiddin water= +20% more damage to water property.

and ninja wont lost costum color after casting illusionary shadow

but wait ninjas nid additional vit. maybe 30% or more.

int type ninja will die in a single reflect. like what always hapen to me..

I'm not the one accepting suggestions but I can tell you this with quite some certainty :

We will not be adding that much effects to add magic damage to a shuriken weapon that's supposed to be used for throwing type ninjas.

As Ray has explained several times. If you'd want to suggest a weapon for a different playstyle it'll have to be a different weapon. We can't give you one weapon that has it all. Then every class would want a weapon that gives it all (Like professor would want all voluspa effects added to the highness as well and stalker would want his Oriental blade effects added to the stalker bow). It's not going to happen.

Also I'd really like to recommend you to tone it down on the effects you're suggesting. In my personal opinion they are WAY overboard.

Why are you guys suggesting direct damage increase on ninja skills? They deal good damage already, and on the magic weapon, isn't it just better to make it increase matk so that it increases every magic skill? All the effects you are suggesting were way too high. There is no way we will approve a weapon that increases virtually ALL skills of one class, or everyone would want it. You even want higher HP on ninjas, when they can dodge every physical skill except Cart Termination, I don't think they need 30% more HP.

Ninjas are one of the best damage dealers around, couple it up with great defensive skills. Astonishingly, you guys find it lacking which I find weird.

go test ninja if how many fingers u need to use to spam no more talk just make some actions pm me Remember Me Free leech for your new ninja let me see how u to survive on fild01

I've pretty much mastered playing all the classes here, except taekwon and soulinker because they were useless until recently. I can safely say that champion requires the most buttons and skill to play than any other class. Ninja on the other hand no so much.

Why are you guys suggesting direct damage increase on ninja skills? They deal good damage already, and on the magic weapon, isn't it just better to make it increase matk so that it increases every magic skill? All the effects you are suggesting were way too high. There is no way we will approve a weapon that increases virtually ALL skills of one class, or everyone would want it. You even want higher HP on ninjas, when they can dodge every physical skill except Cart Termination, I don't think they need 30% more HP.

Ninjas are one of the best damage dealers around, couple it up with great defensive skills. Astonishingly, you guys find it lacking which I find weird.

actualy.. ninjas magic. works just fine.. maybe its just bcoz iv been stock on my quest and vote set thats y my damage doesnt that big enaf..

and yet ninjas magic is too much weaker than mage class. although ninja are that strong in magic sometimes i even died in 1 single reflect thats y i suggest an additional hp to it.. and an enlarge weight limit for carries..

yet if this get implemented im sure ninja will not be OP for it still easily be countered by gtb and specialy maya.

as u have notice. ninja are cool char. but only few are using them on this server for it is lack on effectiveness.. and very hard to build..

yes throw types are very effective on pvp.. but iv seen magic type is effective on woe, pvp and mvp.even farming.. but it is lack of something and thats what iv suggested

Every magic class dies against reflect, profs die because of their high damage, same with wizard and soul linkers. It is not just ninjas. 30% hp is too much, that is already one tao gunka card effect. Direct damage increase of ALL ninja magic skills is too much. enlarge weight limit is ok. It doesn't matter if it is countered by gtb or maya, ninjas already have tons of advantages against other magic classes. No need to give them everything.

Do not compare mage classes against ninjas, they technically have the real edge in that part since they really are a magic class. Ninjas on the other hand has the advantage of movement and survival. I do not see the need of boosting EVERY magic skill ninja has.

If we give enlarge weight limit AND unlimited stones then all classes that use items for skills would want unlimited supplies. I simply don't see why Ninja's should get it while other classes don't. The reason why snipers and gunslingers have unlimited ammo is because we have high max aspd and they use the supplies with every single skill they cast. Without the ammo they are useless. Ninja's on the other hand have countless of skills they can use without the use of stones. Edited by Bishop

If we give enlarge weight limit AND unlimited stones then all classes that use items for skills would want unlimited supplies. I simply don't see why Ninja's should get it while other classes don't. The reason why snipers and gunslingers have unlimited ammo is because we have high max aspd and they use the supplies with every single skill they cast. Without the ammo they are useless. Ninja's on the other hand have countless of skills they can use without the use of stones.

as i object with a deep respect sir GM.. this is for magic ninjas. throw types doesnt need this such suggestion for they are str types and indeed they do not need that much of stones..

yes magic types has a skill without using stone but those skill work d same only differ on element..

other skills with such different effect such as lightning strike destruction and raging fire dragon, kamaitachi needs a hundreds of different elemental stones to carry. with takes a time to refill specialy those stones are belong to the etc on ur inventory u have to scroll down to refill.

ninjas doesnt only refilling pots, but wind stone, fire stone, water stone, imagine the delay specialy on woe. sometimes ninja needs to die in order just to refill.

and Sir if u think having unlistone and enlarge weight limit for ninja is not right.

would u pls nerf all ninja stones weight to "0" weight limit so magic types would carry as much of stones they needed without adjusting carries for weight and not be bother of refilling over and over again..

-1 ninja have so much defensive skill =)

dude with all of my respect. we are not concerning about ninjas defensive skill here, we are talking about weight and carries of pots and stones..

Every magic class dies against reflect, profs die because of their high damage, same with wizard and soul linkers. It is not just ninjas. 30% hp is too much, that is already one tao gunka card effect. Direct damage increase of ALL ninja magic skills is too much. enlarge weight limit is ok. It doesn't matter if it is countered by gtb or maya, ninjas already have tons of advantages against other magic classes. No need to give them everything.

Do not compare mage classes against ninjas, they technically have the real edge in that part since they really are a magic class. Ninjas on the other hand has the advantage of movement and survival. I do not see the need of boosting EVERY magic skill ninja has.

sir i do not actualy compare ninja to mage class bcoz oviosly mage class should have more magic power than ninjas do.

my point is even thought they have weaker magic attack than mage class ninja always die of maya reflect because of thier very low hp.

in that case ninja is such as novice of fighting any types of char with maya for its has a lower HP than any of char. other char can resist the damage while ninjas cant resist ther own damage.

sir i do not actualy compare ninja to mage class bcoz oviosly mage class should have more magic power than ninjas do.

my point is even thought they have weaker magic attack than mage class ninja always die of maya reflect because of thier very low hp.

in that case ninja is such as novice of fighting any types of char with maya for its has a lower HP than any of char. other char can resist the damage while ninjas cant resist ther own damage.

since u r a ninja u can simply use 2 tao to boost more hp provided u know how to play ur ninja well... since ninja's matk isnt that high... so the reflect isnt as pain as professor or wizard...

You guys need to be contented on what class you are using. All classes have Pros and Cos. Get used to it.

since u r a ninja u can simply use 2 tao to boost more hp provided u know how to play ur ninja well... since ninja's matk isnt that high... so the reflect isnt as pain as professor or wizard...

actualy im using gr tao. so that i not be like a paper on facing bio and minimize any neutrall attacks..

yeah i am also planing to have that but i must have a separate armor for it. but whats the use of shifting if its too late since ull could die on 1 single reflect.. :)