NayharaR2

Ninja Can't Carry More Stones For Magic Users

Unli stones better for Ninja so agree ok :) or try to put Firebolt and coldbolt on Ninja valkyrie weps so i can use siroma card and imp card so hurts.

hmmm Unli Stones or firebolt, Coldbolt?

I can't fathom the way your brain works. And I don't accept flawed logic that is why I didn't agree completely. I do not see why you guys keep trying to say Ninjas are weak because they are missing something. So what if you guys do not have deluge or volcano? we don't have cicada and flip tatami. Stop bringing idiotic responses like "unli stones or firebold/coldbolt?. It would be so easy to just give them neither.

For this suggestion though, the better alternative to be honest is making a ninja dagger for magic that has increase weight limit. That way, magic ninjas can carry more magic stones and it doesn't give throw ninjas unli magic stones and their shuriken weapon do not have the increase weight limit.

• Like 1

1st: i hate remember me

2nd: i hate sky

3rd: i hate all living ninja on the realm of fro...

but in my point of view, ninjas need an unlimited magic stones since snipers and gunslingers has unlimited arrows and bullets.

bio dont need to have unli bottles since they have enlarge weight limit and a cart that has 8k weight capacity. besides bio can go hybrid build such as mammo bio which allows them to carry more seeds and bottles due to great amount of str.

my suggestion are a legendary kunai "for throw kunai" and a legendary ninja stone "for magic".

in addition, there will be an indicator that stalkers cant use these items to make it more balance.

before giving your personal insight regarding ounce topic, pls set aside your personal gain, and think only about the benefits of the majority..

-peace-

but ninjas have hidden water :3

on additional damage. deludge works wel than hiddin water. but only hiddin water decreases non ninja class agi :)

1st: i hate remember me

2nd: i hate sky

3rd: i hate all living ninja on the realm of fro...

but in my point of view, ninjas need an unlimited magic stones since snipers and gunslingers has unlimited arrows and bullets.

bio dont need to have unli bottles since they have enlarge weight limit and a cart that has 8k weight capacity. besides bio can go hybrid build such as mammo bio which allows them to carry more seeds and bottles due to great amount of str.

my suggestion are a legendary kunai "for throw kunai" and a legendary ninja stone "for magic".

in addition, there will be an indicator that stalkers cant use these items to make it more balance.

before giving your personal insight regarding ounce topic, pls set aside your personal gain, and think only about the benefits of the majority..

-peace-

dont use GTB.. dont use MAYA i will kill you easy like a hot water and a termite... you slingaa. harharhar

wel i do more agree on legendary ninja stones. and it was unlimited as wel since its was an ammo..

what makes it an amm? coz it can be bought at ammo shop at mall.. hehehehe

wel even how strong is the damge of magic of ninja class are. it can still be easily countered by gtb and maya.. so it'll not made ninjas to be op.. it'll just make ninja to be more usefull

Edited by nellysky

on additional damage. deludge works wel than hiddin water. but only hiddin water decreases non ninja class agi :)

dont use GTB.. dont use MAYA i will kill you easy like a hot water and a termite... you slingaa. harharhar

wel i do more agree on legendary ninja stones. and it was unlimited as wel since its was an ammo..

what makes it an amm? coz it can be bought at ammo shop at mall.. hehehehe

wel even how strong is the damge of magic of ninja class are. it can still be easily countered by gtb and maya.. so it'll not made ninjas to be op.. it'll just make ninja to be more usefull

do I need to put bold, italics, and underline on my points in every post? making ninja stones unlimited isn't really a huge deal if it was a magic ninja using it. However, they are not the only one that uses it. Giving unlimited stones to kunai ninjas will make them carry more seeds, they are already good at surviving and we give them more seeds? Stalker can copy ninja skills, they have good defensive skills and their weapons got enlarge weight limit, giving them this can also make them carry more seeds.

THE BETTER SOLUTION IS TO GIVE NINJA A MAGIC-BASED DAGGER WITH ENLARGE WEIGHT LIMIT. THAT WAY, THE BUFF ONLY BENEFITS THEM AND ONLY THEM.

• Like 1

THE BETTER SOLUTION IS TO GIVE NINJA A MAGIC-BASED DAGGER WITH ENLARGE WEIGHT LIMIT. THAT WAY, THE BUFF ONLY BENEFITS THEM AND ONLY THEM.

+1 to this.. as long it'll lessen the problem of the stuffs i carried.. magic base wep should be also has an addtional to vit, int and magic attack as wel.

If you guys want a Magic Dagger or some sort, better suggest some effects :3

well based on the conversations. i would +1 the idea of having a different weapon for magic.

i wouldnt explain anymore since its already elaborated.

Ninja is already so frickin powerful xD even i just use ghost aura, and knight set xD then i troll many people at forfild xD

(alt ninja, cuz ninjas are secretive >:3) xD people die and get pissed xD or they just get pissed and dont die xD

+1 on this eventhough I don't have a ninja xD I just like to have a fair play in-game ^_^

May I just say that you keep on adding things to your topic, you're just making ninja's get every single skill from a professor? I mean you asked for Firebolt and Coldoblt, then Deluge and Volcano, and then Stave Crasher? All I'm seeing is add-ons, I totally agree more on Zer025 on making a MAGIC-BASED DAGGER WITH ENLARGE WEIGHT LIMIT, he's totally correct that stalkers wouldn't abuse on the unlimited stones, if his suggestion was accepted. Also, it seems like you're saying that ninjas aren't powerful at all, but if you had the time to farm for better gear, better cards, everything, you'd probably be a good ninja. Every class has 1 major flaw, and that flaw will lead to them dying. Not only that, but if you look at other classes....like Soul Linker, they cant really fight, all they do is just resurrect themselves until their finger starts to hurt....they have NO skills to go up against another class, but as for a ninja, they can just lightning spear of ice, final strike, etc. OR they can just hop away to escape.

I'm just saying what I feel is right, that's all.

• Like 1

^ i agree

its like Ninjas are getting the whole benefit here, suggesting them to use Cold Bolt, Fire bolt, Deluge, Volcano, Stave Crashers etc. what is the use of prof if we have ninjas who can use flip tatami, cicada, and has all the magic spells of profs? Ninjas have lots of magic spells already why do you need to add more? you guys better suggest for the benefit of the server not for your own benefit.

Legendary Soul Linker Staff, 17169

A legendary soul linker staff designed for the strongest Forsaken City warriors.

Str +15

Int +20

Magic Attack +30%

Max HP +25%

Enable the use of Level 1 Stave Crasher

Enable the use of Level 7 Cold Bolt and Fire Bolt

Add a 3% chance of using Level 3 Kaupe when receiving physical damage

Decrease casting time by 7%

Enable the use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

Class : Staff

Attack : 120

Weight : 110

Weapon Level : 3

Required Level : 255

Applicable Job : Soul Linker

Legendary Professor Staff, 16548

A legendary staff designed for the strongest of the Forsaken City warriors.

Int + 30, Str + 30

Increase Magic Attack damage by 25%

Enable use of Level 1 Stave Crasher

Enable use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

Increase damage with Stave Crasher by 35%

Class : Rod

Attack : 170

Weight : 50

Property : Wind

Weapon Level : 4

Required Level : 80

Applicable Job : Sage Class

Legendary Ninja Shuriken, 16546

A legendary shuriken designed for the strongest of the Forsaken City warriors.

Max HP + 10%, Vit Defense -7%

Increase Magic Attack damage by 15%

Increase all damage on Medium sized monsters by 25%

Increase damage with Throw Shuriken by 800%

Increase damage with Throw Kunai by 200%

Class : Huuma

Attack : 185

Weight : 150

Weapon Level : 4

Required Level : 80

Applicable Job : Ninja

do u think its fair? wat is over power on ninja? having 8k damage on throw kuna?and magic attak is 15% only compare to soulinker 30% proffesor 25% + 30 int Enable the use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit my gaaad and Enable the use of Level 7 Cold Bolt and Fire Bolt Decrease casting time by 7%

does ninja have Add a 3% chance of using Level 3 CSS when receiving physical damage? so thats over power ninja and ask me their finger starts to hurt..wow how about Ninja user they spam almost all skills to survive

do u think its fair? wat is over power on ninja? having 8k damage on throw kuna?and magic attak is 15% only compare to soulinker 30% proffesor 25% + 30 int Enable the use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit my gaaad and Enable the use of Level 7 Cold Bolt and Fire Bolt Decrease casting time by 7%

does ninja have Add a 3% chance of using Level 3 CSS when receiving physical damage? so thats over power ninja and ask me their finger starts to hurt..wow how about Ninja user they spam almost all skills to survive

Read this:

It is obvious that the L.Shuriken is for THROW type ninjas not for magic type that is why Rayray suggested to make a magic shuriken or something as its solution and i am gonna support that if someone suggested it, although i am not a ninja.

and also, Soul Linker? what is wrong with them? their "Es" skills doesnt work, they dont even have offensive skills why do you need to put them into this? + they have crap HP :3

so new weapons for ninja we need to donate again and L quest for have that new weapon lolz

yea i agree It is obvious that the L.Shuriken is for THROW type ninjas not for magic type

but but

thats so expensive 30$ do we still need to donate for a new weap? i hope theres more donators willing to trade my 700toks for new wep and it be useless if the character using GTB so sad waste money and time for creating new wep magic class just input the important skills for L shuriken or T'rys ninja thats will be fair

Edited by NayharaR2

If thats what you want then i disagree, adding more magic attack + Int + magic spells to the existing L.Shuriken/Tyrs will obviously increase the amount of hybrid Ninjas. what Rayray suggested is the only right solution. when you add matk+int+magic spells to a throw type effect shuriken. that is now called OP.

Edited by Victoria

Its not Op if you are using GTB right? they counter all magic users Ninja are Not OP we are trying to be fair on effects on L weps/Valkyrie weps we want Fair thats ninja wants on wep and ammo

as what ive said HYBRID TYPE NINJA which means, Throw Kunai+Magic, which means if they use GTB, you can switch some gears your accessory etc. and you can kill them in secs with Throw Kunai, am i being clear?

Edited by Victoria

try to create ninja and try to balanced the gears and stats i hope u can do hybrid type ninja low hp low to survive on fild01 so u think ninja can use magic and throw kunai lols it will be low damage i tested that that's why ninja don't want hybrid type its waste more stats i tested that it before u say hybrid class ninja

try to create ninja and try to balanced the gears and stats i hope u can do hybrid type ninja low hp low to survive on fild01 so u think ninja can use magic and throw kunai lols it will be low damage i tested that that's why ninja don't want hybrid type its waste more stats i tested that it before u say hybrid class ninja

cant you even see what your suggesting? you are suggesting to add magic effects for magic type ninjas in the current existing L.Shuriken which will increase the damage of Magic+you get to have an increase damage of throw type skills as well. It is obviously gonna result to Hybrid Ninjas =.= how can you test that if it isnt implemented yet? or either it might not be.

You are obviously thinking that ninjas are super weak though, i can see alot of ninjas dominating at for_fild01.

here:

Legendary Ninja Shuriken, 16546

A legendary shuriken designed for the strongest of the Forsaken City warriors.

What if you add these effects i think of:

Int+ 25, Dex+ 25

Increase damage of lightning spear of ice by 25%

Increase damage of Crimson Fire blossom by 25%

Increase damage of Kamaitachi by 15%

Enable Use of Lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

The L.Shuriken you are suggesting:

Legendary Ninja Shuriken

Int+ 25, Dex+ 25

Increase damage of lightning spear of ice by 25%

Increase damage of Crimson Fire blossom by 25%

Increase damage of Kamaitachi by 15%

Enable Use of Lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

will your magic damage still have low damage?

can you see now that creating a separate weapon would be more convenient?

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1

ohhh you forgot this victoria

Add a 3% chance of using Level 3 CSS when receiving physical damage

Enable the use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit :) nice idea that is balanced ihope gm will put this on my try's/L shuriken more power to FRO

ohhh you forgot this victoria

Add a 3% chance of using Level 3 CSS when receiving physical damage

Enable the use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit :) nice idea that is balanced ihope gm will put this on my try's/L shuriken more power to FRO

I dont think people will agree on adding 3% chance to use lvl 3 Cicada, you know you can suggest everything you can think of, but you should get the support of our fellow players here for it to get implemented, other than that it wont be for lack of support.