NayharaR2

Ninja Can't Carry More Stones For Magic Users

IDEA of Nellysky PRO INT type Ninja so we need Unli stones so we can carry more seeds i hope u action this we are always over weight to carry more shadow balls and wind fire water to more power FRO >_____<

+1 balancing str and int is kinda hard :3 though im not a ninja xD

yeah we try to balanced magic and str so hard we can carry more seeds and we are trying raid int type on aegris Ninja always dead bcoz we always out of stones i try it i have 500 stones wind for kamaitachi not enough for more mobs

my point, if other class (e.g hunter, gunslinger) has unlimited ammo why not them also?

are stones considered ammo? or it's like bottles for biochem?

thoughts please :)

my point, if other class (e.g hunter, gunslinger) has unlimited ammo why not them also?

are stones considered ammo? or it's like bottles for biochem?

thoughts please :)

Stones are not ammos. that is why like bottles of biochem, they are limited. The literal reasoning there is that if snipers and gunslingers auto attack with a limited supply of arrow, that is easily depleted.

The problem here is that making the stones unlimited wouldn't really be to the benefit of the ninja, rather it would benefit INT type stalkers that copied the said type of skills. so, unless you can only make it unlimited for ninjas only(which is not possible in my view), -1 on this.

• Like 1

its ammo u can't use magic kamaitachi without wind stone and other skills u need stone to use magic for ninja

its not problem if the stalker can copied our skills u are pro using gtb to counter on magic so wat is ur point? we suggest this for a good reasons not on pvp lolz for mobs

y not make stone for magic unlimited but stone for self-buff like shadow illusionary needed... does it sound far? hm... im not very sure

however... thinking about it... some of ninja's magic doesnt need stone too so the class already provide u an alternative to ur stone problem... but... oh well... this really need some dicussion...

yeah u have point Giap just to be on magic unli stones thats ninja wants so Nightmare think before u suggest bio also have enlargement weight with cart to carry more bottles and also firebolt coldbolt also heavens drive use ur brain man unli acid bottles lolz

Edited by NayharaR2

thnx for suggesting nayhara.. i already suggested this 1 a long time ago since i started to be a int type ninja. i cant put str more..

but i have to carry enaf seeds and stones as wel...

i am also sugesting an additional mattk for ninjas lwep..

me i dont use illusionary shadow...

since im using my ninja on woe it seems illusionary shadow and css works d same during woe..

i just addjust my weight limit to carry 50 berrys+400 wind stone+300firestone+ and 100 water stone.

wen i start doin this build it takes for me many times of reset of my stats.. hehee

NP problems Nellysky u dont need more str to carry more stones ans seeds so put ur stats on int or vit if they aprove this unli stones u dont need more magic attack bcoz if u got cursed rings so high magic attack just wait until they aprove this

ow..maybe i dont have that much damage since im still stak on my quest and vote set... :(

wel i just only set my str for my carries and dex for 150 for autocast..

the rison why thers few dudes using ninjas. coz they dont see this class to be usefull...

but if ever this will be implemented ninjas clas will be usefull on many things.

as wel as bio. and any other class...

as a matter a fact. ninja can be usefull on pvp, woe, raid and farming as wel, like i do.. not just pvp only..

yeah if only i got enaf time on playing. since i was on job..

but anyway thnx for suggesting agin men. hope this will be implemented at this time

i just want ninja to be usefull like any other char does, since it was my fav.. like bios are.. hehhehe

since i started playing thers only 1 ninja i know that was ulap befor. hes the only ninja existing on fro wen i was started on this server. that makes me wonder why no one uses ninja class.

First of all - The FireBolt & IceBolt is too add attacks that doesn't consume the players funds, Acid Bottle & Mammonite requires money, so with F and I bolt they can have another way off attacking.

Second - Why unilmited stones? You have LSI, Blossom and Wind Blades, that skill DOES NOT REQUIRE stones and are pretty good, since LSI spam rate is fast even with low kiels..

Third - As Ray stated, Arrow & Bullet are unlimited because are required for the MAIN ATTACKS of the classes, Ninjas have more skills than those, Desperado consume 10 bullets, You imagine in WoE or fighting? With all this reduces? GS would be useless, Double Strafe of Sniper consume 2 arrows...

Fourt - As every INT based class all the status point goes to VIT&INT, add Enlarge Weight in the weapons would be good :]! But the fact is, that if they add Enlarge Weight to the Valk Shuriken...STR + Enlarge Weight....They would carry seed as a Ws or SinX or more! So for me, as they did with the Stalker MAYBE do some INT Magic Wep for Ninjas...

Edited by nando

yeah u have point Giap just to be on magic unli stones thats ninja wants so Nightmare think before u suggest bio also have enlargement weight with cart to carry more bottles and also firebolt coldbolt also heavens drive use ur brain man unli acid bottles lolz

then think before you reply too. ninjas have tons of skills that do not need stones as well, a bio cannot have heavens drive without blessed ring as well. bios do not have defensive skills, ninjas have cicada, flip tatami, illusory shadow, shadow leap. use ur brain man unli magic stones lolz.

See how stupid my reply looks when i use your grammar and pointless style of replying? I didn't even mention anything about unli bottles in this thread.

oh and btw, ammo is not equal to catalysts. So no, ninja magic stones are not ammo.

Yea... I sort of agree with unlimited stones but then again I don't agree with the fact that it will give them a shit ton of seeds that they can carry. If the suggestion for a delay on cast off cicada, and flip tatami go through then this is a +1 from me, but until they get a fix on their defensive status it's a -1.

Yea... I sort of agree with unlimited stones but then again I don't agree with the fact that it will give them a shit ton of seeds that they can carry. If the suggestion for a delay on cast off cicada, and flip tatami go through then this is a +1 from me, but until they get a fix on their defensive status it's a -1.

I agree, though a magic ninja can easily be countered with GTB :/

the bad thing about this suggestion is about hybrid ninjas, Magic+Throw Kunai so deadly :/

First of all - The FireBolt & IceBolt is too add attacks that doesn't consume the players funds, Acid Bottle & Mammonite requires money, so with F and I bolt they can have another way off attacking.

Second - Why unilmited stones? You have LSI, Blossom and Wind Blades, that skill DOES NOT REQUIRE stones and are pretty good, since LSI spam rate is fast even with low kiels..

Third - As Ray stated, Arrow & Bullet are unlimited because are required for the MAIN ATTACKS of the classes, Ninjas have more skills than those, Desperado consume 10 bullets, You imagine in WoE or fighting? With all this reduces? GS would be useless, Double Strafe of Sniper consume 2 arrows...

Fourt - As every INT based class all the status point goes to VIT&INT, add Enlarge Weight in the weapons would be good :]! But the fact is, that if they add Enlarge Weight to the Valk Shuriken...STR + Enlarge Weight....They would carry seed as a Ws or SinX or more! So for me, as they did with the Stalker MAYBE do some INT Magic Wep for Ninjas...

i do agree of adding inlarge weifht limit on ninjas wepon and ninja weapon for int. + 1 to this..

but indeed ninja needed usage of stones as much as posible. since its making the usage of skill so limited.. yeah ninja lsi do good for single attack but i ninja needed a continues spam of lighning destruction for defending raging fire is a good offensing skill as wel but.. but we cant carry more of stones.and takes time for me to refill

I agree, though a magic ninja can easily be countered with GTB :/

the bad thing about this suggestion is about hybrid ninjas, Magic+Throw Kunai so deadly :/

i guest high breed ninjas are not that deadly coz if u try to balance both magic and throw. ur damage would be sucks int both magic and kunai.. infact u can still be easily killed using of maya...

hybred ninja's a those are magic+fs. but fs are not that effective on this server..

Unli stones better for Ninja so agree ok :) or try to put Firebolt and coldbolt on Ninja valkyrie weps so i can use siroma card and imp card so hurts.

hmmm Unli Stones or firebolt, Coldbolt?

and in additional.. ninjas dont have deludge and volcano.. hehhehe

but ninjas have hidden water :3