leboy27

Lord Knight Spear Build?

Hi could anyone share his/her PVP/MVP build for LK spear type?.. first i thought clashing spiral would be great but when i got my legendary spear[2goldenring,2skelworker] my damage is playing around 1-1.9k only. i tried to experiment with the stats build and i find it weird. having 300 dex and some str and 195 aspd is stronger than having maxed out str and some dex and 195 aspd. clashing spiral depends on weapons weight but legendary spear only have 110 weight. theres only few damage difference when im using cardo[Goldenring} which has 560 weight..

• Like 1

FBH has +50% dmg to demihuman and angle type monsters.

yea but thats only for magic atks.. here's d script bro

{ bonus bMatkRate,10; bonus bMaxSPrate,-50; bonus2 bMagicAddRace,RC_Angel,50; bonus2 bMagicAddRace,RC_DemiHuman,50; },{},{}

means it only works on magic users such as high wiz or sages

Hi could anyone share his/her PVP/MVP build for LK spear type?.. first i thought clashing spiral would be great but when i got my legendary spear[2goldenring,2skelworker] my damage is playing around 1-1.9k only. i tried to experiment with the stats build and i find it weird. having 300 dex and some str and 195 aspd is stronger than having maxed out str and some dex and 195 aspd. clashing spiral depends on weapons weight but legendary spear only have 110 weight. theres only few damage difference when im using cardo[Goldenring} which has 560 weight..

i think dex has nothing to do with Spiral Pierce..it is a range attack but i think its damage is base on STR..you can read it on the description of the skill too.ive already tested and tried maxing out dex.and its nowhere near the comparison of STR..best card combo is 3 tg 1 skel..and wear 2 fbh boots it give you.+100% damege to demihumans.in short your damage is doubled(players like us are demihumans)thats on the physical damage.fbh gives matk too.like you said.and it is +20% if you wear 2(see card desciption)..and invest on valkyrie weapons(LK black Halberd)thats the one for LK..i think its 25% better than L.LKspear imo(base on damage).

i think dex has nothing to do with Spiral Pierce..it is a range attack but i think its damage is base on STR..you can read it on the description of the skill too.ive already tested and tried maxing out dex.and its nowhere near the comparison of STR..best card combo is 3 tg 1 skel..and wear 2 fbh boots it give you.+100% damege to demihumans.in short your damage is doubled(players like us are demihumans)thats on the physical damage.fbh gives matk too.like you said.and it is +20% if you wear 2(see card desciption)..and invest on valkyrie weapons(LK black Halberd)thats the one for LK..i think its 25% better than L.LKspear imo(base on damage).

i kno right. thats why i find it weird when i was testing my damage on someone. having max dex deals more damage than having max str. well using Legendary LK Spear. ofc it would be different if its Black Halberd. Clashing Spiral is based on weight of weapon and atk. try comparing your damage with Legendary LK Spear with 1 slotted Cardo. set aside the other gears, focus on the weapon alone.

^iof you focus on weapon alone then you cant make a decent spiral lk build. when we say build its a compilation and combination of stats, gears, and card set. i dont know lk much especially the spear type but it goes something like this...

gears: basic gears

• upper head: ship capt hat with kiel
  • mid head: any L.aura with kiel
  • lower head: lk cape with kiel
  • armor: gr+tao "may do"
  • shield: usakoring "for example"
  • weapon: +10 L.lk spear with inca+2TG+skel worker or 2TG+2skel worker if spiral already bypass enemy def.
  • garment: skoll+noxious "my favorite choice"
  • boots: 2 FBH
  • accesosry: 2 L.str gounts

stats

• str = 280 or 290 + bonus "divisible by 10"
  • agi = until 195 aspd after setting dex
  • vit = the rest in here
  • int = leave at 1
  • dex = set until you have 450 hit or 500 "magnum break adds hit rate"
  • luk = you dont need luk coz your good.

PS: use box of storms or cursed water or any other converter to bypass GR and raydrics..

try... then observe.

• Like 1

A lot of the above is accurate... always default a blue ifrit ring though. Throw on the str accessory when you get assump. also keep a vit accessory in case you need to 1v2 or 1v3 or 1v5

^iof you focus on weapon alone then you cant make a decent spiral lk build. when we say build its a compilation and combination of stats, gears, and card set. i dont know lk much especially the spear type but it goes something like this...

gears: basic gears

• upper head: ship capt hat with kiel
  • mid head: any L.aura with kiel
  • lower head: lk cape with kiel
  • armor: gr+tao "may do"
  • shield: usakoring "for example"
  • weapon: +10 L.lk spear with inca+2TG+skel worker or 2TG+2skel worker if spiral already bypass enemy def.
  • garment: skoll+noxious "my favorite choice"
  • boots: 2 FBH
  • accesosry: 2 L.str gounts

stats

• str = 280 or 290 + bonus "divisible by 10"
  • agi = until 195 aspd after setting dex
  • vit = the rest in here
  • int = leave at 1
  • dex = set until you have 450 hit or 500 "magnum break adds hit rate"
  • luk = you dont need luk coz your good.

PS: use box of storms or cursed water or any other converter to bypass GR and raydrics..

try... then observe.

was it again ? L.aura ? gr + tao ? inca+2TG ? 2.Lstr gounts ? skoll + noxious cant understand . can you tell me what is it ?

was it again ? L.aura ? gr + tao ? inca+2TG ? 2.Lstr gounts ? skoll + noxious cant understand . can you tell me what is it ?

L.aura = Legendary aura (can be obtained by quest)

GR= Ghostring card

Tao = Tao Gunka Card

Inca = Incantation samurai card (in this server, it is samurai specter)

2TG = 2x turtle general card

2.Lstr gaunts = 2x Legendary Str Gauntlet (can be obtained by quest)

Skoll = Skoll card

Noxious = noxious card

Edited by kwilkwila