kohongiap

Do Something About Ninja Pls! ^o^

Ninja can't bounce off at WoE? O.o i swear i saw a ninja bouncing off at WoE :3

Knockback effect is disabled in woe. Maybe what you saw is a ninja leaping around but i dunno if leaping is enabled in woe but i think it is enabled.

;)

css knocking back is absolutely disabled in woe. flip tatami did not even knoking back enemies but only stoping or delaying them.. for what i have notice css and ilusionary shadow works only d same on woe. thats why i didnt use illusionary shadow.

and in additional. throw kunai build are only good and effective on pvp. i want my ninja on woe thats why iv go on for the magic type and its quite effective,,

Edited by nellysky

fallowing comments provs the ways of ninjas weaknesses infact all classes do have weaknesses as ninjas do.

ill only do agree thats some classes do over powered some.

as wel as.

pallys to champz and sinx

prof to wiz

SL to any int type.

LK to gs

and etc.

and ws to ninja..

ws always overpowered ninja anyway. its realy hard for the ninjas to beat a ws

But...Ninja can overpower ALL class...Your own comment state the FACT everyclass have more than 1 class that can over-counter, or give him a fight! But how come 1 class become an Apache Tanker? :/!

With a good delay on the skill could solve this out.

Maybe you were hitting the ninja, sometimes during woe it's like that. Too laggy. So it seems like the ninja got knocked back. Since they don't have the endure skill.

This is not Giap's selfish post because we actually agreed on it, thus it will benefit us also.

My Guildie Remember Me can WoE quite good, he uses throw kunai for defending with me while im using bolts, he uses Hidden Water sometimes at entrance or near entrance of emp. SinXes are easy to counter at WoE with dispell, while ninjas still bounce off making you stop and just ignore him/her.

i didnt see remember me bounce on woe.. iv always see him die on despi... me too

But...Ninja can overpower ALL class...Your own comment state the FACT everyclass have more than 1 class that can over-counter, or give him a fight! But how come 1 class become an Apache Tanker? :/!

no its not.. one more idea.. if ninja user dont do such stupid warping moves.. class such GS using cloak can easy kills them. using speed pots draging them to the corner then despi

Maybe they did shadow leap, its too laggy with all the skills maybe i have mistaken leaping around for bouncing off.. well i dunno if shadow leap works on WoE too. i guess my eyes are a little bit blindy and should get to sleep zzZZzz

Unfortunately, Ninjas do warp when they get cornered that is why we are proposing this topic. :3

and even wiz can kill ninjas.. just do pnuema on ther position.

just do ice wall to avoid ninjas of knoking back. if they do have gtb. spam stave crush that hurts ninjas a lot..

Maybe they did shadow leap, its too laggy with all the skills maybe i have mistaken leaping around for bouncing off.. well i dunno if shadow leap works on WoE too. i guess my eyes are a little bit blindy and should get to sleep zzZZzz

Unfortunately, Ninjas do warp when they get cornered that is why we are proposing this topic. :3

warping is not actualy a ninjas skill ofcors. it is a moves that piss evrybody like any1 else does not only ninja class if they think they are about to kos...

for me what is only wrong about ninjas is about kunai ninja vs kunai ninja cant kill each other without a lag..

but without gtb. magic ninja simply overpowered kunai types..

ninjas for me its not OP as u think it is. its just annoying.

Not being able to touch a ninja is already OP. and yes, magic can kill ninjas, but how would we hit them if their using GTB as their default shield? Stave Crasher wont work either.

Yes, but you can spam it :3 and you need Urds/slotted Accessory with Errende Ebecce for magic users to be able to auto cast pneuma.

Can anyone tell me the advantages of using ninja during woe? I only see people complaining bout ninja in pvp. Fro is not just bout pvp, i think the most important event is still War of Emperium?

It's undeniable that ninja is more superior thn most of the class for pvp. But how bout woe? You see me make a suggestion to reduce sinx's damage because they deal higher damage thn ninja during woe?

hardly any1 uses ninja for woe is because the area is enclose... they die faster than they kill...

you can use Flip Tatami to knock us back :3 if we use RSX it will be easier to kill us if the pneuma wore off :3

hahah @etffbw.me go back to school ithink u need to go back to school not me..coz u dont see the main point.read properly dumbass. i dont need to grown up..read ur comment man.its albout fairness.or equality. life?? cmon its just a game dumbass its not life..u like immatured in this case...if u want say less fro dont say it to me..say it to mr pro & victoria..^-^

giap is only suggestion ya...i know and we know a selfish suggestion haha..bcoz he piss

haha... oh pls... y r u so angry? is just a simple suggestion... either it approve or not i dont really care... i just stating what i feel...

fallowing comments provs the ways of ninjas weaknesses infact all classes do have weaknesses as ninjas do.

ill only do agree thats some classes do over powered some.

as wel as.

pallys to champz and sinx

prof to wiz

SL to any int type.

LK to gs

and etc.

and ws to ninja..

ws always overpowered ninja anyway. its realy hard for the ninjas to beat a ws

depend on what pally... pally mostly is defend so it cant kill any1 except those that went to commit suicide...

prof got advantage to wiz but wiz can win too if u know how... for example when both using gtb... wiz stave deal higher dmg than prof n got skills to cancle off aoe spells

sl to any int type? then what the purpose of stave?

lk to gs... i see pro gs killing lk easily

as for ninja... only WS can kill it easily... other jobs take too long and too much work

css effectiveness gone after 3x of hits..

like what iv said having pneuma on ur position simply countered ninjas kunai..

not all class got pneuma and the card that give it have a low chance... u got tons of time to hit us while we cant do anything to u...

for the love of jews will everyone stop fighting about the ninja vs WS or ninja vs all jobs... its just a god damn game, i saw that fight yeah the ninja spam's tatami and circada, i see its a bit unfair, if u cant kill the ninja with another class make a fucking WS, if u cant kill the ninja with a WS run, no reason to abuse BC with all that.. forsaken is based on the REAL/ORIGINAL ragnarok.. we just pretty much have the easier way of getting stronger(super fast lvling and farming)or even fucking donate.. we cant really take a skill away or mess with it cuz it pisses 7 people off, i got a problem with puppetring card but i dont tell the GM to takie it away.. yeah im DDH and i dont make sense when i talk most of the time, but anyway DREADNAUGHT fights with everyone and some of our members are being K.O.S by other players cuz we Gang it is a strategy FYI.. we dont bitch and cry and BC or post something on the god damn forum if we get bashed on.. im defending the ninja cuz i played ninja before and i like playing ninja :)

• Like 1

for the love of jews will everyone stop fighting about the ninja vs WS or ninja vs all jobs... its just a god damn game, i saw that fight yeah the ninja spam's tatami and circada, i see its a bit unfair, if u cant kill the ninja with another class make a fucking WS, if u cant kill the ninja with a WS run, no reason to abuse BC with all that.. forsaken is based on the REAL/ORIGINAL ragnarok.. we just pretty much have the easier way of getting stronger(super fast lvling and farming)or even fucking donate.. we cant really take a skill away or mess with it cuz it pisses 7 people off, i got a problem with puppetring card but i dont tell the GM to takie it away.. yeah im DDH and i dont make sense when i talk most of the time, but anyway DREADNAUGHT fights with everyone and some of our members are being K.O.S by other players cuz we Gang it is a strategy FYI.. we dont bitch and cry and BC or post something on the god damn forum if we get bashed on.. im defending the ninja cuz i played ninja before and i like playing ninja :)

it is not base on original RO! most of the class got nerf to make it balance! u got problem with puppetring then buy a forsaken soldier card! lol...

yeah +1 to waterinblood

+1

oky the suggestion is closed giap siad he dont care..mad who me hahah i think its ur friend giap not me

lol... who u think u r? a GM? i dont care cause now im at Whitesmith... all the ninja flee like im a ghost... move 1-2 steps nearer to them... all warp/run/hide/jump... patheic bunch... when using other class... they confidently come attack cause they know they cant die easily...

As proven last Euro WoE when there were like 4-5 ninjas around and I hit them all with mammonite and they die easily, removing knockback on CSS makes ninjas die funny. So I disagree on Giap's original suggestion of removing the knockback. HOWEVER, as you might have remembered nellysky, you practically spammed CSS in my bio's face and it took me a few more moments to kill you. It is so spammable that the spam rate of mammonite is not enough that i had to cast AD in between to force you to use flip tatami. Now, my class has a skill that bypasses cicada, so it wasn't a problem. Not all classes has that. Therefore, I still stand by my statement that Cicada and Flip Tatami has to have some sort of delay so it wouldn't be blatantly abused by a ninja.

fRO is based in original RO? We changed tons of things so you can't put that argument. If we are really based on it, let's remove the one handed shuriken weapon of ninjas and make them not wear shields to return their ORIGINAL WEAKNESS. See the wrong logic behind that argument? fRO is so different from RO we should never compare it.

And the suggestion was never closed O_O. You guys that uses ninjas can't make a decent argument to the stuff I posted, it just becomes a personal attack to everyone that agreed and the illogical argument of "if you die against a ninja, you are not pro" which is so stupid you should drown yourself and save your brain from the humiliation.

• Like 2

Puppetring can easily be nullified with Gemini cards or F.Soldier so there is a solution. and switching to WS is a pain, making us use WS instead rather than the other jobs, WS jobs will increase while other jobs will decrease.

How ninja overpower all classes?

Gunslinger can easily kill ninja. Just corner them and spam desp. When they leap away, just invi using sinx card and rapid them. Just annoy them like how they annoy you.

LK wouldnt have problem killing ninja. Leaping away is pointless, the LK can just charge them and spam spiral or bb. They will die eventually, 2 fbh's and spam flip tatami? LK's spiral, who's seed will run out first. The result is pretty obvious.

WS. Obvious answer.

Bio. Acid bomb and magic. If the ninja is using gtb card, I don't think they have time to even atk. It just turns into survival game and watch how fast the ninja could flip the tatami.

Champ. Most of them are on ship captain. If they isn't just rsx and pneuma to see who has more patience. Tss them to annoy them. Don't forget to annoy ninja as they are annoying.

Gypsy/Clown. Tarot? AV? You might not be able to hit them, they can't hit you aswell. Lol. Test with jupiter, if they are on defending, just tarot. If they are on gtb, swap to sb and normal atk? It will annoys them as ninja range is quite small. If it's 1 on 1 fight, just don't be too aggressive for 10 minutes, fcp runs out = win.

Pally. If I were on ninja. I wouldnt waste seeds trying to kill them. Dealing 10k-50k (sum of 3 hits) maximum if they're on defending aura. Will take forever to kill.

Prof and Wiz have low chance of killing ninja if they equip gtb. That's true.

How to balance the class. Make the flip tatami and the knock back skill same as delay of sbk. It kinds of hurts my finger when I spam that.

Edited by engjian001

lol... who u think u r? a GM? i dont care cause now im at Whitesmith... all the ninja flee like im a ghost... move 1-2 steps nearer to them... all warp/run/hide/jump... patheic bunch... when using other class... they confidently come attack cause they know they cant die easily...

who is pathetic bunch u? haha so they all run and warp..ur so strong heheh ur my idol. so why are u complaining..haha a strong one still complaining...for weak ones that always run warp and hide? why..? hahaha a strong one dont have to complain giap hahah..its albout common sense ^_^