kohongiap

Do Something About Ninja Pls! ^o^

@kanoski pushback of cicada,not our own pushback, why would the ninja blatantly wear rsx himself to make cicada not pushback O_O

Any character can kill a ninja? sure if the ninja is braindead. Profs or wizards cannot kill it with magic since they default gtb, their stave crasher wont hit because of cicada and flip tatami. Champs are a physical class, therefore cicada and illusory screw them, tss is blocked by the spam of tatami, same with LKs, sinx, or any other physical users except WS. Clown can tarot of course, however, just use fcp and gtb and the clown is nulled and cant hit you since you have flip tatami. Gunslingers can't even touch ninjas. Snipers and stalkers are both countered by cicada and flip tatami and fcp.

Skills that bypass cicada are only a few. As a General Rule, any skill that gets affected by Hydra card, most of the time can be dodged by cicada. so skills that don't need hydra bypass cicada, that includes CT, AD, and the int part damage of Soul Destroyer. However, most of the skills that ignores Cicada, can then be blocked by flip tatami. Therefore, at most, only WS can actually hit a ninja easily.

BTW: If they had 2 handed weapons like before, this shit wouldn't even be a problem. If ninjas cannot equip shields like katar wielding sinxs, we wouldn't be talking about this since magic would then counter ninjas, and not just merchant classes.

Edited by ZerO25
  • Like 1

ninja are not op. yet ninja has a low hp..

ther a lot of way of countering ninjas skill way anyway.

ninjas are indeed anoying.. but ther still a lot of way of killing ninjas..

but wait why only ninjas. ws and bio has the advantage for that char.

how about a pally reflect againts champz and and sinx...

lk's great damages fast spam+ large hp..

champ's lex+asura againts any1.

clowns/gypsys tarrots and coma..

all char are balance i know u just only piss off of keep on missing on attacking ninjas..

but ther still a lot of ways n defeating ninjas..

• Like 1

like ive said everybody can kill ninja.its up to players..@giap now ur not a pro..hahah after u said evn if u strips its not easy to kill u..haha i called it reason..a pro complaining haha...ninja is op cmon a good ninja depnds on the handler so if he`s good he got skills thts why theres a word in ro pro & noob ^0^ like gm said.all the chactr are balance. so if u have problem in ninja make ur own ro hahaha...wht a childish post..complaining about ninja..hahah.

hahaha nellysky is ryt big thumbs up u only piss giap hahah

Edited by kanoski

all char are balance i know u just only piss off of keep on missing on attacking ninjas..

ways like what? can you give us some examples? :3

also:

• pallies reflect against champs is easy to counter, just spam TSS :3
  • clowns/gypsies tarots are easy to counter too, cast pneuma or switch to 2xNoxiousGarment(decrease damage of AV) then use GTB,
  • I actually killed an LK who is spamming spiral pierce just by spamming my AV :3
  • Kill the champ first before he can Lex you, Lex has a very low chance only 3% so better kill the champ first before he can kill you.

there always ways to counter other class just by equipments and cards or at least make it a fair fight... but how to counter ninja's? u cant use cards or equipment to cancle off their defense? all u can do is use pneuma and stand there... haha! or some1 can share their advise?

u guys keep saying there a lot more ways to kill ninja then pls share... then this suggestion can be void... prove me that ninja is not as OP as i think it is...

When i duel a ninja in my champ what i only do to counter him is use pneuma, rsx, gtb and snap, combo till i got him. In my sniper i cloak and use a knife w/ cards and make a way to corner the ninja.

All problems have solution.

yup El its true

y u doing the small prob. into big problem giap.flip tatami and cricada are the skills of ninja they use it to defend theirsleves because their Hp is too low.All characters has have weakness..Use your brain to thiink to defeat your enemy.XD

When i duel a ninja in my champ what i only do to counter him is use pneuma, rsx, gtb and snap, combo till i got him. In my sniper i cloak and use a knife w/ cards and make a way to corner the ninja.

As I said before and proved earlier in PvP room when I killed the ninja Remember Me 5x in a row even if kanoski's SinX Exhausted is hitting me as well(obviously, he died too), it is not impossible to kill ninjas, that is if it is in an enclosed map like pvp room and the player fighting the ninja has a good sense of his class. It is easy to corner a ninja in that kind of map, but I was using a class that can counter a ninja easily. Add the fact that I am pretty much fully geared.

But compare what you do to what the ninja does. As a champ you have to use rsx, pneuma yourself from his attacks, snap to close in, try to corner him with champ combo and remove his cicada and repeat until you kill him. Compare that effort to the ninja who will just use the button for cicada to recast it, use hide, and shadow leap away to be not cornered. basically, if the map is huge, all your effort is lost by him just casting cicada. You basically did a lot of things, and he just used one skill.

for all the ninjas that can't read. A delay on cicada and flip tatami so it wouldn't be so spammable wouldn't kill your class. you can still hide + shadow leap after your cicada runs out, use illusory shadow and what not. All classes received nerfs, champs cannot use thanatos card for TSS, profs cannot use fbh card for bolts, FAS and DS got bigger delays than before. In fact, tons of skills got bigger delays now. Like CT needing kiels now.

oh and for the record, the only recent ninja that was worth noting and I myself think was good is Ulap as he was the only ninja I saw at the moment that can kill fully geared WS. Every other ninja just spams cicada and flip tatami and shadow leap and they think they so good because they do not die easily. If you think it takes skill to spam cicada and flip tatami, you must have a concussion of some sort.

P.S. Giap's main class is a WS. He can pretty much thrash every ninja there is, and yet he didn't use his WS earlier to prove a point. He can pretty much don't care about this suggestion since it doesn't really affect his main class. I can pretty much don't care about this suggestion as I am using a biochemist and one of my skills bypass cicada. I support the suggestion for the reason that I do see ninjas as broken as full reducts stalker in the point of view of other players.

You can fully gear a prof, play it for a year and fight an ND geared ninja and have a hard time just because the class is broken.

Edited by ZerO25

I TOTALLY agree about Ulap being the BEST of all the ninjas, he uses Final Strike that fast and can spam Throw Kunai too. he is the kind of ninja i fought who fought head on without any defensive skills and still killed mah gypsy :3 i also agree about the other ninjas who think they are too pro because they can kill many people even though they always bounce off every attack.

Magicians like Profs and High Wizards will have a hard time dealing with ninjas since they use GTBs and also its impossible to corner them using stave crasher at for_fild01 :3 sometimes when they get cornered they warped =.=

Classes are balanced based on legit fights. This includes no warping. I say this because I think the problem does not lie within the Ninja class but in the availability to warp once cornered. Every class has a way to attack the ninja and force the pushback. It's quite easy to corner them (which is the way to kill Ninja's unless you're really fast). Unfortunately with the @go and @warp commands available at pvp fields such as for_fild01 it removes the biggest weakness that Ninja's currently have as they tend to abuse the commands to get out of tricky situations.

Ninja's might be hard to hit but I do not consider them overpowered. I don't have trouble beating Ninja's on any of my characters. But I can understand the frustration it gives other players to constantly miss, then finally find the ninja's weak or vurnerable spot and the ninja warps. The availability to warp just kills the PvP, not the ninja class itself.

Edited by Shadi
  • Like 1

lol... the way ur champ fight is alright but only for ur champ class... but hm... the way ur sniper fight ninja... lol... that only happen in pvp room... its impossible to do it in for_fild01... pvp room... u hardly find any ninja...

like what Ray Ray said... our main objective isnt to kill the ninja job... it is to make it more fair...

sadly... Land Protector doesnt nerf Tatami... tested and proven Q.Q sad... ninja still immune to my stave when they tatami in my land protector... sobsob ;(

Edited by kohongiap

Classes are balanced based on legit fights. This includes no warping. I say this because I think the problem does not lie within the Ninja class but in the availability to warp once cornered. Every class has a way to attack the ninja and force the pushback. It's quite easy to corner them (which is the way to kill Ninja's unless you're really fast). Unfortunately with the @go and @warp commands available at pvp fields such as for_fild01 it removes the biggest weakness that Ninja's currently have as they tend to abuse the commands to get out of tricky situations.

Ninja's might be hard to hit but I do not consider them overpowered. I don't have trouble beating Ninja's on any of my characters. But I can understand the frustration it gives other players to constantly miss, then finally find the ninja's weak or vurnerable spot and the ninja warps. The availability to warp just kills the PvP, not the ninja class itself.

I really missed you posting in the forums bro. :D

Well that is part of the problem I guess, they warp once you corner them. But as people blatantly disagreed to the "unable to warp after being hit or after hitting a player" for tons of weird reasons like farming dragon scales, we cannot attack the availability of warp. As I said before, a cornered ninja(with you having sight to make them not be able use shadow leap) is dead. That is way easy to do in pvp room, not in for_fild01. But the spam rate of flip tatami and cicada is still part of the reason this is happening in the first place. They are the only class that can default gtb shield just because of those two skills.

hi guys! im here to suggest some changes i would like or everyone would like about ninja!

as u guys know... ninja is a VERY ANNOYING class... although previously their skill delay got increase... but they r UNTOUCHABLE still... except some that doesnt know how to play ninja well...

ninja's annoying skills consist of :

1) tatami (block range damage) all range class are totally helpless with it

2) shadow jump (able to jump far away) best to escape danger

3) ciceda shell (dodge all atk and push backward 7 cells) allow them to escape danger yet again!

4) illusionary shadow (dodge all atk) untouchable!!!

5) warp (but everyone can do it so its alright)

this 4 skills... along with ship captain hat and gtb... basically make ninja totally untouchable but decent high damage... but lucky there ONLY ONE AND ONLY job can easily kill them which is WHITESMITH but WHITESMITH is a melee class where only Cart Termination can kill them... so if a ninja uses hide n jump and throw kunai/shuriken... bascially... they r still UNTOUCHABLE!

so here i am suggesting some ideas to u guys!

Suggestions:

1) make it that ninja can only either attack or defend themselve and not both at the same time (for example: as they spam kunai/shuriken they cant use tatami, when they use tatami they cant atk)

2) make ciceda shell doesnt push backward that allow them to escape easily

3) allow land protector to cancle off tatami effect

4) allow more class to be able to kill ninja (since ninja can only be kill by 1 class currently... OP much doesnt it? where other class r more balance)

5) further reduce ninja's damage to make it into a troll class n not a deadly one like now

6) let the 4 skills mentioned above doesnt stack on each other (when using illusionary shadow, they cant use ciceda or the other way round)

... cant think of anymore... y not let others add on?

n because of all the benefits of the ninjas... more n more ppl r going into ninja since its so POWERFUL and UNTOUCHABLE and ANNOYING! haha..

-1 I use BIO/Sniper/Champ and i kill them fine? Their damage is alittle over powered and it's really annoying sometimes that they don't entirely die that easy

but I have to disagree. Any class is untouchable if you know how to play them.

I think just having a hard delay on cast off cicada, flip tatami and shadow jump would be enough to completely balance the class.

-1 I use BIO/Sniper/Champ and i kill them fine? Their damage is alittle over powered and it's really annoying sometimes that they don't entirely die that easy

but I have to disagree. Any class is untouchable if you know how to play them.

wow u must be super pro... or the ninja u kill r super noob... haha =x no offense...

this is giap nonsense post...also zero25 and victoria if u know how to play them u can kill a ninja..u can kill remember me 5 in row..see ninja can easly killed just like me haha...too much complain bcoz ur piss.a selfish post..is ilke a childish act. every charcters have advntge and disadvntge..like other player said use ur brain.i dont care whos the best ninja..in fro.everybody can be a good plyer if they have gears..but only few are pro..there is always diffnce between strong and weak.

-1 this childish post

Can anyone tell me the advantages of using ninja during woe? I only see people complaining bout ninja in pvp. Fro is not just bout pvp, i think the most important event is still War of Emperium?

It's undeniable that ninja is more superior thn most of the class for pvp. But how bout woe? You see me make a suggestion to reduce sinx's damage because they deal higher damage thn ninja during woe?

funny how this dumb ass kanoski comments, Why do you take it seriously? Giap is only making suggestion . if they nerfed ninja does it affect your life? man grow up and go to school Less Fro More study to you..

This is not Giap's selfish post because we actually agreed on it, thus it will benefit us also.

My Guildie Remember Me can WoE quite good, he uses throw kunai for defending with me while im using bolts, he uses Hidden Water sometimes at entrance or near entrance of emp. SinXes are easy to counter at WoE with dispell, while ninjas still bounce off making you stop and just ignore him/her.

hahah @etffbw.me go back to school ithink u need to go back to school not me..coz u dont see the main point.read properly dumbass. i dont need to grown up..read ur comment man.its albout fairness.or equality. life?? cmon its just a game dumbass its not life..u like immatured in this case...if u want say less fro dont say it to me..say it to mr pro & victoria..^-^

giap is only suggestion ya...i know and we know a selfish suggestion haha..bcoz he piss

Ninja can't bounce off at WoE? O.o i swear i saw a ninja bouncing off at WoE :3

there always ways to counter other class just by equipments and cards or at least make it a fair fight... but how to counter ninja's? u cant use cards or equipment to cancle off their defense? all u can do is use pneuma and stand there... haha! or some1 can share their advise?

u guys keep saying there a lot more ways to kill ninja then pls share... then this suggestion can be void... prove me that ninja is not as OP as i think it is...

fallowing comments provs the ways of ninjas weaknesses infact all classes do have weaknesses as ninjas do.

ill only do agree thats some classes do over powered some.

as wel as.

pallys to champz and sinx

prof to wiz

SL to any int type.

LK to gs

and etc.

and ws to ninja..

ws always overpowered ninja anyway. its realy hard for the ninjas to beat a ws