kohongiap

Do Something About Ninja Pls! ^o^

@mr pro.ya romve the pk in for fild.thats the best way.WOULD I ENTER SOMETIMES IM IN PVP ROOM. even i dont have good stuffs..i enter in pvp room, mr pro.if u wanna fight go to pvp not to fild01.so nobody blaming about warp..

like ive said its -1

@kanoski and about two people go -1, while everyone went +1. and for god sakes, go back to school and learn to spell and learn grammar and learn how to use punctuation marks, reading your replies makes my eyes hurt.

no one from you guys enter pvp room when I ask people to go inside. I don't blame the warp, i don't care if you warp. If someone warps out on your fight, you already won. end of discussion

Edited by ZerO25

haha idc care about grmmar haha im going back to school haha mr pro go back to basic in ro..grmmar and punction is not all bout ro..use ur head mr pro..back to basic pro...i admitt im always killed at the pvp room hahah..this is -1 a useless and nonsense post.if u cant killed a ninja why u called u a pro im very dissappointed..why are the tough ones are not here in suggestion where are the good ones bombin everyday/ulap/rusty trombone they are not here coz they dont want to blame the charctes..like ive said its not the chrcters its on the player..

haha idc care about grmmar haha im going back to school haha mr pro go back to basic in ro..grmmar and punction is not all bout ro..use ur head mr pro..back to basic pro...i admitt im always killed at the pvp room hahah..this is -1 a useless and nonsense post.if u cant killed a ninja why u called u a pro im very dissappointed..why are the tough ones are not here in suggestion where are the good ones bombin everyday/ulap/rusty trombone they are not here coz they dont want to blame the charctes..like ive said its not the chrcters its on the player..

This has been recently posted and their offline right now actually :3

so..hahah wht is this albout hahaha....if u cant kill the ninja its ur problem heheh..poor ones u wait for them and tell them to suggest..hahaha i saw them how to fight with ninjas and they win.thats a good players..see u dont have to blame or to complain look at the mirror.blame ur self..

Who said I can't kill a ninja? O_O It takes time for a biochemist user like me to kill them, but it was not impossible for me. Either I kill them or they warp out. that's it.

I don't know who your ninja is, but if you are that ninja that spams lightning spear in for fild with a yellow legendary zodiac, then I have killed you a lot of times with a 50k mammonite, even if you are spamming warp. If you are Remember Me, I killed you a few times on full int biochem and once on my hybrid biochem, you killed me once earlier but that was after you got your buffs and after you warped out because I broke your armor.

I should go back to basics in RO? You never wear GR armor against my biochem on your sinx. shouldn't you be the one to go back to basics?

And people say Champ is the most strongest class :D IMO, Ninjas are the most under-rated class in most RO servers, and ForsakenRO did a great job making them relevant again. I'm a huge fan of Ninja, but sadly I can't play this class yet, because it requires a high variety of skills,intuition and precision. I'm practicing everyday though. There's this one ninja that caught my attention, and I hope someday I'll be able to play like him, 'Remember Me'. Therefore I conclude that I don't agree with these suggestions, sorry xD

haha sorry mr pro im not a ninja imma stalker...so whts the big deal in here. u can killed a ninja.so why are the players compLAINING about ninjas.the answer is in ur commnt U KILLED A NINJA..its on the players

@sodapopkern..ya shes ryt

Me killing a ninja doesn't change the fact that the class needs an overhaul. I am one of the best biochemists, and I have all the gears needed for it, add the fact that Acid bomb goes through cicada, one of the reasons why biochemists can somewhat fight ninjas. Other classes do not have a skill that goes through cicada or flip tatami, which makes ninja unkillable if you are using one of the other classes beside biochem or WS.

If a ninja can only be effective because of his spam of cicada and flip tatami as you guys are implying, then that makes it true that ninjas are only OP if they can spam those two skills, which further proves that those two skills needed to be nerfed.

Again, forcing people to use either biochemist or WS just to fight a ninja says so much. Other classes can fight every other classes on their own but when a ninja shows up, people have to switch characters. That is retarded as that logic chucks the "class balance" out of the window.

Edited by ZerO25

If you look at it ninjas are very soft (low hp) and most of them their default shield is gtb. So one mistake of their movement and they'll die. That's why they have those skills for their survivability. All class for me is balance so no need to nerf them.

So i don't agree with this.

my ninja has more hp than my stalker on dex build or my gunslinger. They are not squishy.and if they are throw type, that means they can carry a lot of seeds. even if they default gtb, they can easily switch it back after a cicada push back. or shadow leap and switch.

Edited by ZerO25

Yes, they have little HP, but its impossible to hit them using other jobs thus, it wont be a problem for them. (you can always put more vit for more HP too :3)

Also, other servers doesnt have Legendary Weapons like FRo, ninjas on other servers are mostly Magic Users, so GTB can easily counter them thats why there are few. ForsakenRO have Legendary Shurikens and Tyrs Shurikens that increases damage of throw skills which will make more people make ninjas and not worrying about GTB users.

I agree with my Guildie Remember Me being a great ninja though :) he is the first RAID Ninja i have ever seen that actually killed many mobs by hisself :3

Edited by Victoria

I consider only in ninja to nerf the pushback, but not the damn flip tatami to cancel on land protector, perhaps all you guys are planning to nerf all the classes.. Peace! :) .....

i have strategies and i find my answer by my self..if u want find urs.analyze.oky

ya a strategy is to play ninja too so all become untouchable! LOL

very well defined xD

these ninjas are really annoying xd can even deal much with them xD haha

anyways ..

+1 to this suggestion ^^,

Edited by Prince_Jester

hahah if psh back is the prob use rsx..forcing the people hahaha.to ws and biochemist..cmon any chrcter can killed ninja even stalkers as well..thats ur only choice mr pro..in remember me..ya i saw him how to fight hes good bcoz hes good.experience helps alot...if ur prcticing or mastered ur chacter i think i helps alot too...stop all the nonsense mr pro..every body can be one of the best if u have gears..but gears can help to be a prob? for me its not..exprience is pro and pro means experience.low hp or high hp it doesnt matters..it depends upon the player...thts why this post is -1

hahah if psh back is the prob use rsx..forcing the people hahaha.to ws and biochemist..cmon any chrcter can killed ninja even stalkers as well..thats ur only choice mr pro..in remember me..ya i saw him how to fight hes good bcoz hes good.experience helps alot...if ur prcticing or mastered ur chacter i think i helps alot too...stop all the nonsense mr pro..every body can be one of the best if u have gears..but gears can help to be a prob? for me its not..exprience is pro and pro means experience.low hp or high hp it doesnt matters..it depends upon the player...thts why this post is -1

lol stalker can kill any job with strip... but i use to troll with my ninja... i make it when im strip i still cast skill instantly... so even if im strip i still cant die... lol... unless its a magic stalker...

see everybody can killed ninjas so wht the prob giap..u think strips is the specialty of stalkers i think its not hahah..so ur strong why a strong charcter or player still complaining about ninjas..ur pro ryt...haha a pro dont need to complain..coz a pro player think.im always win no matter wht or whos the enemy is

see everybody can killed ninjas so wht the prob giap..u think strips is the specialty of stalkers i think its not hahah..so ur strong why a strong charcter or player still complaining about ninjas..ur pro ryt...haha a pro dont need to complain..coz a pro player think.im always win no matter wht or whos the enemy is

erm... everyone can kill ninja? u mean like Bio and WS only? lol... and i never say im pro... n indeed ninja is very hard to kill by many class... only class that skill bypass cicade such as Bio and Whitesmith... dont forget... Ninja is only a first class job... first class job being too OP defeat the purpose of rebirth class... as long something is nerf on ninja to make it more balance... im fine... not like i wanted the class to be remove...

My gypsy cant, my prof cant kill ninjas also, whenever i use my bolts, their using GTB, whenever i switch to stave crasher type they bounce off, whenever i use AV on them they bounce off. how would you suggest to kill them? =.=

Edited by Victoria

My gypsy cant, my prof cant kill ninjas also, whenever i use my bolts, their using GTB, whenever i switch to stave crasher type they bounce off, whenever i use AV on them they bounce off. how would i kill them? =.=

lol even if when i use Bio and WS... i got a hard time too... on Bio they consistantly spamming tatami... is like out of 10 tries only 1 hit them... but not deadly enough to kill them... as for WS... they can always keep a distance by hide and jump... somehow they can hide n jump so fast that my WS cant catch up... their ping is good i guess... is like teleporting around me...

If you look at it ninjas are very soft (low hp) and most of them their default shield is gtb. So one mistake of their movement and they'll die. That's why they have those skills for their survivability. All class for me is balance so no need to nerf them.

So i don't agree with this.

lol low hp isnt a weakness when they r untouchable... some ninja even went pure STR with 1 VIT since hp isnt important to them