kohongiap

Do Something About Ninja Pls! ^o^

-1 So everytime we can't beat a class we are going to say lets nerfed this and that? I find it dumb that NInja Skill Thro Shuriken got nerfed when yet other class like Sniper can use FAS and hit for massive damage not to mentioned the fact that tehy can also wear a shield SMH.

I can beat the class, But that's besides the point. Everyone has a shield, so I don't see what you're getting at. & The only time Sniper can do massive damage is when they're geared, Same fucking deal with ninja, EXCEPT Ninja has all the skills to evade and dodge with no delays or anything of the sort, Now please explain to me how that's fair.

-1 So everytime we can't beat a class we are going to say lets nerfed this and that? I find it dumb that NInja Skill Thro Shuriken got nerfed when yet other class like Sniper can use FAS and hit for massive damage not to mentioned the fact that tehy can also wear a shield SMH.

The reason Snipers deal so much damage is because, sugarcoating aside, people suck at fighting the class. Of course FAS will do massive damage when you're wearing GR and I'm using Immaterials, learn to counter elements and Sniper is nowhere near as strong as some people are trying to make it seem. The same goes for every other class. Besides this thread has nothing to do with Sniper anyway so bringing them up is a moot point.

Hmm.... I am seeing too much class nerfing threads in here.... Shall we all just ask the GM to nerf every single character in the game? ^^ Will that be fair for everyone? =) Or will this comment actually shut you guys up. Any classes can be annoying is just the way you players play and pvp.

In the fact I do agree with Giap over the Cicada skill should be nerf due to the push back.

Plus.... Don't argue over classes. If you like the class, you play. You don't like it, don't play. Don't like getting killed, don't pvp. Like having fun, die more and have fun too <- Sounds weird.... I know :3

There will not always be a "WIN". Everyone win and lose.

Pretty hypocritical to criticize nerf threads and then go on to agree that a class should be nerfed, lol. The point of asking for nerfs/buffs is to further balance between classes, there's nothing wrong with sharing your thoughts on a class/classes. There's no good reason to have an "we get what we get" attitude when it comes to playing your class.

The reason for this thread is that they (Ninjas) can be untouchable and still have a good damage output. They'll have even better options when they get their L. Kunais. Ninja doesn't need a stronger offense because they already have an incredibly strong defense. If you give them that then the class will have too many options and too little weaknesses. Like I (think) I said in this thread already, the current metagame of Ninjas is dumb because they are overall untouchable but can still "touch". I'm all for nerfing their defensive options but only if they receive buffs in their offense to compensate for that.

Edited by Autopsies

The reason Snipers deal so much damage is because, sugarcoating aside, people suck at fighting the class. Of course FAS will do massive damage when you're wearing GR and I'm using Immaterials, learn to counter elements and Sniper is nowhere near as strong as some people are trying to make it seem. The same goes for every other class. Besides this thread has nothing to do with Sniper anyway so bringing them up is a moot point.

Pretty hypocritical to criticize nerf threads and then go on to agree that a class should be nerfed, lol. The point of asking for nerfs/buffs is to further balance between classes, there's nothing wrong with sharing your thoughts on a class/classes. There's no good reason to have an "we get what we get" attitude when it comes to playing your class.

The reason for this thread is that they (Ninjas) can be untouchable and still have a good damage output. They'll have even better options when they get their L. Kunais. Ninja doesn't need a stronger offense because they already have an incredibly strong defense. If you give them that then the class will have too many options and too little weaknesses. Like I (think) I said in this thread already, the current metagame of Ninjas is dumb because they are overall untouchable but can still "touch". I'm all for nerfing their defensive options but only if they receive buffs in their offense to compensate for that.

The meaning of calling it half criticizing and half agreeing one 1 skill. I only agree with 1 skill not all O.O. So yep... Plus you can see tons of people asking to nerf other classes too. ^^

Edited by Precious Bio

The meaning of calling it half criticizing and half agreeing one 1 skill. I only agree with 1 skill not all O.O. So yep... Plus you can see tons of people asking to nerf other classes too. ^^

Yeah but alot of the time, nobody makes a valid argument, It's just a "oh well, I can't win so fuck it, they gotta get a nerf" I can beat ninja easily, but when they're geared, it's harder to beat along with the damage output they have. The class is ridiculously hard to beat at max tier & on top of that their defense is 100. I don't see how anyone can agree on ninja needing a buff, That is the last thing they need, End of fucking story.

Stop the hypocrite shit where one day it's bothering you and the next you want to be a ninja, That's some little kid shit, You wanna have a fucked up server take your ass somewhere else and fuck their shit up, we're bettering our server by making valid suggestions on sensitive matters, and if that causes others problems, I could care less, I had my class nerfed before and still played it well, Why? Because I can compensate for their nerf with skill that I've honed over my past years playing, When it all comes down to it, It will always be skill prevailing, so what is the big deal? if half the people on here are as good as they say they would have no issues, The nerfs aren't outrageous, They're small TWEAKS.

Yeah but alot of the time, nobody makes a valid argument, It's just a "oh well, I can't win so fuck it, they gotta get a nerf" I can beat ninja easily, but when they're geared, it's harder to beat along with the damage output they have. The class is ridiculously hard to beat at max tier & on top of that their defense is 100. I don't see how anyone can agree on ninja needing a buff, That is the last thing they need, End of fucking story.

Stop the hypocrite shit where one day it's bothering you and the next you want to be a ninja, That's some little kid shit, You wanna have a fucked up server take your ass somewhere else and fuck their shit up, we're bettering our server by making valid suggestions on sensitive matters, and if that causes others problems, I could care less, I had my class nerfed before and still played it well, Why? Because I can compensate for their nerf with skill that I've honed over my past years playing, When it all comes down to it, It will always be skill prevailing, so what is the big deal? if half the people on here are as good as they say they would have no issues, The nerfs aren't outrageous, They're small TWEAKS.

Why so sensitive? Lolz..... >.> sound so.... no comment... :3 I couldn't careless about anything now. haha. Don't need to Quotes anymore :O. Plus I 100% won't play ninja because I only good at Bio :3

Edited by Precious Bio

Why so sensitive? Lolz..... >.> sound so.... no comment... :3 I couldn't careless about anything now. haha. Don't need to Quotes anymore :O. Plus I 100% won't play ninja because I only good at Bio :3

I didn't mean it that way. I'm just tired of this class among others, sorry if I'm taking out my frustration on you, but some people act like total hypocrites and it's quite annoying. I don't like that whole little kid shit.

I didn't mean it that way. I'm just tired of this class among others, sorry if I'm taking out my frustration on you, but some people act like total hypocrites and it's quite annoying. I don't like that whole little kid shit.

>.>.... whatever... :3