kohongiap

Do Something About Ninja Pls! ^o^

hi guys! im here to suggest some changes i would like or everyone would like about ninja!

as u guys know... ninja is a VERY ANNOYING class... although previously their skill delay got increase... but they r UNTOUCHABLE still... except some that doesnt know how to play ninja well...

ninja's annoying skills consist of :

1) tatami (block range damage) all range class are totally helpless with it

2) shadow jump (able to jump far away) best to escape danger

3) ciceda shell (dodge all atk and push backward 7 cells) allow them to escape danger yet again!

4) illusionary shadow (dodge all atk) untouchable!!!

5) warp (but everyone can do it so its alright)

this 4 skills... along with ship captain hat and gtb... basically make ninja totally untouchable but decent high damage... but lucky there ONLY ONE AND ONLY job can easily kill them which is WHITESMITH but WHITESMITH is a melee class where only Cart Termination can kill them... so if a ninja uses hide n jump and throw kunai/shuriken... bascially... they r still UNTOUCHABLE!

so here i am suggesting some ideas to u guys!

Suggestions:

1) make it that ninja can only either attack or defend themselve and not both at the same time (for example: as they spam kunai/shuriken they cant use tatami, when they use tatami they cant atk)

2) make ciceda shell doesnt push backward that allow them to escape easily

3) allow land protector to cancle off tatami effect

4) allow more class to be able to kill ninja (since ninja can only be kill by 1 class currently... OP much doesnt it? where other class r more balance)

5) further reduce ninja's damage to make it into a troll class n not a deadly one like now

6) let the 4 skills mentioned above doesnt stack on each other (when using illusionary shadow, they cant use ciceda or the other way round)

... cant think of anymore... y not let others add on?

n because of all the benefits of the ninjas... more n more ppl r going into ninja since its so POWERFUL and UNTOUCHABLE and ANNOYING! haha..

• Like 3

-1..instead of blaming the ninja do some strategies...theres alot stratgies to fight this charcter..in whitesmith and ninja..WS HAVE MFORGER CARD..NINJA DONT HAVE L.KUNAI. and ninja have low hp compre to other classes..all the charcters ahve a balance strong and weakness..for me it was a nonsense.suggestion u post..

-1..instead of blaming the ninja do some strategies...theres alot stratgies to fight this charcter..in whitesmith and ninja..WS HAVE MFORGER CARD..NINJA DONT HAVE L.KUNAI. and ninja have low hp compre to other classes..all the charcters ahve a balance strong and weakness..for me it was a nonsense.suggestion u post..

hm... what strategies are there when u cant touch ninja at all? keep switching to WS to kill them? is that a strategy? enlighten me pls

This has sense to it actually,

fighting a ninja is useless :3 you wont be able to hit her/him but he/she can hit you, so its an obvious win for the ninja, and kanoski can you suggest any strategies we can do to kill a ninja? :) Giap is using a prof, im using a prof too so maybe u can tell us how to kill a ninja with GTB? :) Stave Crasher doesn't work either because it just makes ninjas bounce off. Also, we have very few WS nowadays, and for the past few days i haven't seen even 1 WS at for_fild01 so killing a ninja is impossible sometimes, Bio and Champs can though using TSS/AcidBomb.

im kinda 50 50 on this though, since it might make them useless, but still it will lessen the ninjas that are getting annoying saying your weak or something though all they do is just jump around :3

better to remove ninja class if thats happen.

remove? cannot... its unfair... some people like Ninja! must be fair... n Ninja(female) look cute too! haha

Actually, a really hard delay on both tatami and cicada would probably do the trick, seriously a buttload of delay on this just to not make it spammable. as of this moment, both escape skills are spammable with 3 kiels which makes them OP as with those two, they are the only class that can default GTB shield. and make cicada only push back 1-3 cells so that melee classes can reach the ninja easily.

And a class that forces you to change classes so you can fight it is typically the description of an OP class.

• Like 5

This has sense to it actually,

fighting a ninja is useless :3 you wont be able to hit her/him but he/she can hit you, so its an obvious win for the ninja, and kanoski can you suggest any strategies we can do to kill a ninja? :) Giap is using a prof, im using a prof too so maybe u can tell us how to kill a ninja with GTB? :) Stave Crasher doesn't work either because it just makes ninjas bounce off. Also, we have very few WS nowadays, and for the past few days i haven't seen even 1 WS at for_fild01 so killing a ninja is impossible sometimes, Bio and Champs can though using TSS/AcidBomb.

im kinda 50 50 on this though, since it might make them useless, but still it will lessen the ninjas that are getting annoying saying your weak or something though all they do is just jump around :3

TSS is immune by tatami but palm push strike can be spam to hit ninja but when ninja got push back they hide n jump or recast their skills

AcidBomb miss too when ninja spam tatami... it is only when they got push back n tatami effect wear off then it can hit the ninja but a simply spam of tatami make it useless too

its a secret sorry..u can kill this charcter..u have to do it by ur self.if they are pro handling this charcter u should prctice to..to be a pro..not just blaming the charcters..its all about the player not the chrcters..this is the survival of the fittest.used our heads..not just posting some suggestion..lets find a way..like other gm said..all charcters have weakness.its up to players how to find those weakness

:thumbsup_anim:

Multiple strategy? Tell me one, beside get your WS to get rid of the ninja are?

Clown: Tarot? Sound good? But wait!!!...Let's say the ninja is without fcp (kinda hard), You manage to break his shield now you go to try to coma it, but when you reach the card and spawn the AV, you get miss due flip tatami, the other tactic is spawn Jupitel thunder, but You just will push him backward, giving more space to hide->shadow jump.

Biochemist: Acid Bomb will fail due flip tatami, Fire/Ice Bolt will miss due GTB, Mamonitte will fail due the cascade skill.

Champ: Tss will fail due flip tatami, asura will fail due cascade/shadow body, Palm Push Strike shadow body last like 2-3 hits...

Lord Knight: Could be the one that get closer to it, but still...Spiral Fail due Flip tatami, BowlingBash Shadow Body/Cascade...

And if you manage to get him on the corner, he can warp or just spawn seed untill get safe by walking or use RSX, He can still get pushed back due the cascade skill, but won't be send to the corner, bad angle = ninja away.

Edited by nando

Ninja arent that OP.... u can also annoy them back.. use RSX[so flip tatami wont push u] + gtb [ so the are fire skoll cant push u] + Pneuma [ kunai or shuriken wont work with pneuma] they will juz miss all the time and u can juz watch that ninja doing idiot skills... that cant even hurt u..

if they use ship captain.. we can use puppet ring , 3 times atk and kill her while there are no cicada or tatami.. :o

But i agree 1 of Giap's suggestion..

the cicada.. i agree that cicada wouldnt push back becoz pushing back is rly annoying...

TSS is immune by tatami but palm push strike can be spam to hit ninja but when ninja got push back they hide n jump or recast their skills

AcidBomb miss too when ninja spam tatami... it is only when they got push back n tatami effect wear off then it can hit the ninja but a simply spam of tatami make it useless too

Ya, those two skills are ranged so tatami can easily nullify those skills, but still the ninja your trying to hit is in defense mode thus you can hit him/her any time there. i agree with Nightmare Zero though (can i call you Rayray? :3), increasing the delay of those skills will probably solve our problem :)

its a secret sorry..u can kill this charcter..u have to do it by ur self.if they are pro handling this charcter u should prctice to..to be a pro..not just blaming the charcters..its all about the player not the chrcters..this is the survival of the fittest.used our heads..not just posting some suggestion..lets find a way..like other gm said..all charcters have weakness.its up to players how to find those weakness

:thumbsup_anim:

yup i agree ninja got weakness but their weakness is too mild unlike other class... for example prof have been continuously nerf from time to time... fbh is useless on prof... kingring is useless... etc... not like i wana protect the class i play... but ya... champ also got nerf from thanatos from TSS to asura... WS require kiel to spam now... etc etc...

Ninja arent that OP.... u can also annoy them back.. use RSX[so flip tatami wont push u] + gtb [ so the are fire skoll cant push u] + Pneuma [ kunai or shuriken wont work with pneuma] they will juz miss all the time and u can juz watch that ninja doing idiot skills... that cant even hurt u..

if they use ship captain.. we can use puppet ring , 3 times atk and kill her while there are no cicada or tatami.. :o

But i agree 1 of Giap's suggestion..

the cicada.. i agree that cicada wouldnt push back becoz pushing back is rly annoying...

erm... most ninja r physical atker... using gtb just make u die faster... pneuma doesnt always come out fast so they still got time to hit u when u cant hit them... ninja uses ship captain and gtb so cant be stone

hey mr pro.and also victoria.haha rcky ryt why dont u remove the ninja..,haha wht do u know about op.all are balance if u dont kill a ninja.its ur problem..wht do u know about trick..if u have 3kiels..wht the trick is that..do u think genesis dont even know the spam program obcourse he knows that.coz he is the gm...use ur head guys..hahah if the player is pro u are weak..the only problem is the players not the chracters.imma stalkers idnt cre about ninjas.

Ya, those two skills are ranged so tatami can easily nullify those skills, but still the ninja your trying to hit is in defense mode thus you can hit him/her any time there. i agree with Nightmare Zero though (can i call you Rayray? :3), increasing the delay of those skills will probably solve our problem :)

how u going to hit ninja when they r in defense? tatami effect last for 2-3sec and easily recast all defense skills

hey mr pro.and also victoria.haha rcky ryt why dont u remove the ninja..,haha wht do u know about op.all are balance if u dont kill a ninja.its ur problem..wht do u know about trick..if u have 3kiels..wht the trick is that..do u think genesis dont even know the spam program obcourse he knows that.coz he is the gm...use ur head guys..hahah if the player is pro u are weak..the only problem is the players not the chracters.imma stalkers idnt cre about ninjas.

we r discussing... not quarreling... chill n relax... lol... u have been saying so much... just suggest some way to prove us wrong... enlighten us... educate us... because all we have been seeing r ppl abusing those benefits of a ninja

• Like 1

how u going to hit ninja when they r in defense? tatami effect last for 2-3sec and easily recast all defense skills

I saw some bios kill a ninja before, the ninja kept spamming Tatami while the bio is spamming AcidBomb, the bio won at the end maybe because the ninja got tired spamming tatami or something? :3

Edited by Victoria

see guys how many years you played ro..u dont even know the basic.if the charctr is a support..u are support ryt.if some chacters are noot good in one on one..mostly they are good in team play..and wht the problem in warp..u can also warp to..the problem is u always fight in for fild.remove the pk in for fild so evrybody dont use warp..see easy problem..

i agree with #s 2, 3, 4 and 6 :3 +1 to these suggestions :D

@Victoria, I urge you to call me rayray :)

You cant puppetring a ninja that uses 3 kiels anyway, gtb blocks it, and every ninja defaults that since they can live through any physical damage with cicada and just spam cicada and they wont get hit by it.

It is not banning cicada and flip tatami, please READ. Just put a decent delay on it so it wouldn't be as spammable. End of discussion.

@kanonski Remove the pk in for_fild? the easier way is to fight us in pvp room. BUT WOULD YOU ENTER? OF COURSE NOT, you need warp and buffs.

My suggestion was:

1. either remove cicada's pushback OR make it only pushback the ninja 1-3 cells.

2. Delay on both cicada and tatami so it wouldn't be spammable

3. Allow land protector to remove tatami's effect

4. OR make flip tatami behave like pneuma wherein you can't cast another flip tatami if the effect of the other one is still there.

Those three suggestions wouldn't break the class, it will just make ninja killable by other classes besides WS. you still got decent damage, illusory shadow isn't nerfed so you can use that to save yourself, shadow leap is still there so you can run.

Edited by ZerO25

What ZerO25 said should be enough ;

a really hard delay on both tatami and cicada would probably do the trick

or pretty much reduce the effect duration to 2 seconds instead of 3 for flip tatami and make Cicada only blocks 2 attacks instead of 3 at level 5 and we'll see how it turns out, if this doenst work, a hard delay would be the only choice.

What giap's suggesting is too crazy, making them rather useless imo.

flip tatami can be recasted continuesly, so even if reduce it to 2 seconds, if the ninja spams it, it wouldnt matter much. 2 hits on cicada would still not work if they get pushed back that far up, you can still recast it back if there is no delay on it.