Mmayden1

[Solved]Help Please

You can get Enriched Eluniums and Oridecons from the mine at for_fild01, once your at for_fild01 go to the bottom where there is a dessert like place then go inside the portal, (note: you need alot of Old picks from pitman, type @whereis pitman and @alootid Old Pick) once your inside the mine look for speech bubbles that is named Mining Spot and click it, and start mining :) getting Enriched Eluniums and Oridecons are base on luck but its easy once you have alot of Old Picks (i suggest bringing about 200 old picks will be okay)

You can get Enriched Eluniums and Oridecons from the mine at for_fild01, once your at for_fild01 go to the bottom where there is a dessert like place then go inside the portal, (note: you need alot of Old picks from pitman, type @whereis pitman and @alootid Old Pick) once your inside the mine look for speech bubbles that is named Mining Spot and click it, and start mining :) getting Enriched Eluniums and Oridecons are base on luck but its easy once you have alot of Old Picks (i suggest bringing about 200 old picks will be okay)

+1

and don't forget... enter, enter, enter, enter till infinity and beyond lol