jameslamela

Silver Mvp Cards Quest Guide

how many silver mvp every quest

You will acquire a pass similar to the Forsaken Dungeon pass and it will stay in your inventory permanently. The only difference is that the Silver pass needs to be used on the npc to enter, and does not carry the Fly Wing effect like the F.Dun pass.

whats a silver MVP?

Silver MVP Cards are half effect of Original MVP Cards .

example . ORIGINAL = ORC LORD CARD Reflect 30% of all Physical Melee Damage back to the enemy which inflicted it.

SILVER MVP CARD = SILVER ORC LORD CARD Reflect 15% of all Physical Melee Damage back to the enemy which inflicted it.

I am just finding this thread. I have some insight as I am in the process of doing this quest right now.

• The Welding Mask is a "quest" in Geffen. Bring 2000 zeny and 50 Steel to geffen_in 144 166 and the npc will make you one.
  • The Transparent Plate is ID#7355 (@ali 7255 if you only want those).
    • They drop from the RED Dimiks. The other colors drop different colored Transparent Plates.
    • jupe_core is probably the best map for these
    • Venatu drop the Rusty Screws too.
  • For the Iron, Coal, and Lanterns, I found Pitman in ein_dun02(or for_dun01) to be great at knocking out all 3 plus, Old Picks.
    • and they drop the steel for that welding mask
  • Cog Wheel is in the game as Cogwheel. Apocalypse drop those in juperos_02
    • There's tons of Venatu there if you still need some of the screws
  • The Research Charts are from the mobs in lhz_dun03

I don't have the time to make a pretty guide post for this but I had no clue how silver mvp cards were acquired until I found this. I found the other guides to be very helpful and easy to follow.