jocoluigicezar10

What Jobs Are Kinda Over Power But Doesnt Really Need That Much Item On Pvp?

Creator, acid bombs depends on targets vit, so the more vit your opponent has the more damage you inflict

But pvp doesn't depend on skill alone, items are essential in winning.

Edited by thejay2xa

I don't really think Creator is the class you are looking for, as I am thinking of gunslinger to be the easiest to gear up and go pvp at the fastest time possible. Sure, Acid Bomb will kill targets ONLY if you break their armor or they are not wearing GR. But sure, if you plan on going creator, then here.

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=23142

Creator isn't so cheap though. Just look for me and I will teach you if you really want biochemist.

I'm not really an expert with builds or anything stats for that matter. I just go for the obvious.

INT would be an essential for the Acid Bomb damage.

Other than that I think your free to experiment.

Sorry I'm of no use, I just happen to troll around here :P

I'm sure someone will eventually help you.

I don't really think Creator is the class you are looking for, as I am thinking of gunslinger to be the easiest to gear up and go pvp at the fastest time possible. Sure, Acid Bomb will kill targets ONLY if you break their armor or they are not wearing GR. But sure, if you plan on going creator, then here.

http://www.forsaken-...showtopic=23142

Creator isn't so cheap though. Just look for me and I will teach you if you really want biochemist.

Well there you go... I think a Gunslinger would actually do good on pvp. I just haven't tried it myself.