Rayray

Dagger/dual Dagger Sinx Guide.

I will make this guide short and sweet. I was not using dagger sinx for a long time but I decided to use it again in the past weeks. It may not be as strong, burst damage wise, as an SB sinx, not as high damaging as crit sinx, but at least It has more survivability than either two. So let's get to it.

GEARS

I will not advice people that uses ND gear to try dagger sinx. It needs tons of items to be effective as you will do a lot of switching around. So, this guide is done thinking you are using at least king set(vote or donate, it doesn't matter), an fdagger(2-3 of them for good measure), loki's blade OR legendary sinx blade, your aura should also be at least original zodiac.

Upper: Should have 2x kiel. WIth the delays in place, it just isn't worth it to use seyren windsor on helm Having a drooping valk is also good.

mid- aura should have fsoldier or maya p

lower- whatever card you didn't use in mid. I suggest having scarf here or better yet, Balloon or Avian wing or Eidelic.

Right hand- always use dagger on right hand. You should have two ideally but if you are not rich enough, you can skip the thana dagger.

Cards should be- Incant, phree, x2 TG, and the other right hand dagger should have - thana phree tg tg

Left hand weapons- Loki's blade/legendary blade is your extra damage weapon, so you put x2tg and x2 skelworker in it.

Having strip cards in an extra dagger helps a ton against other sinx's as most of them are crit and you will strip them fast enough even with 150 total dex. cards I mainly use are metaling, whitesmith card(even if it's chance is lowered), valk randgris(skip this if you have drooping valk), dragoon warlord, lord of death card, thanatos maero, stormy knight. Be creative.

Shield- 3 shields, usakoring, gtb, maya

Armor- tons of armor, but mainly gr tao, gr rsx, tao tao, OL OL, evil druid tao, tao puppetring, angeling tao

cloak- have at least 2 with 2x skolls and 2x raydrics. noxious, devilings are alternative cloaks but aren't that much needed

boots- 2x fbh, fbh dwiz, dwiz amon ra

acc- this is where it depends on your build. Going higher damage, get loki's seals. Going balanced? get mix a belts(I do not know if there is a mix a belt with a slot, if there is, get that.). Cards to put are whichever combination of this.

Owl Baron, Horong, Errende Ebecee, Wikebine tres, str runes, vit runes,

also keep a blue ifrit ring in hand

STATS

I will post a few stat builds that I use, feel free to make changes.

High STR- use loki's seals

STR- around 280 base, or until you make your attack in the stat window more than 2k(2 weapons). make str divisible by 10

agi- 195 aspd(add dex first)

vit- put the rest here

dex- total 150

luk-1

Balanced- use mix a

STR- around 260 base or until your attack in the stat window is 1.8k(2 weapons). same, make str divisible by 10

agi- 195 aspd(add dex first)

vit- put rest here

dex- total 150

luk-1

High Vit-mix a or vit belts

STR- around 220-240 base or until your attack in the stat window is 1.4k- 1.6k.(2 weapons) str divisible by 10

agi- 195 aspd

vit-put rest here

dex- total 150

luk-1

STRATEGY

1. Rule 1 of dagger play is learn battlemode. Or else you will have a hard time. 2nd is KEEP SWITCHING. Throw them off their ygg rhythm by going one hand damage> backslide> cloak. hit them with 2 hand for 2-3 seconds> backslide> cloak> one hand. Repeat until you throw them off. Making them guess on that will make them spam faster on their seeds.

2. You know what makes it fun fighting crit sinx? THEY CANT UN CLOAK YOU. they have no hit whatsoever, they can only wait for you to attack. While you can go cloak>meteor assault> cloak to reveal them. (that is why kiels are needed)

3. Crit sinx also are easily stripped.

4. Abuse double attack. It doesnt really show when fighting players but it works. crit sinx HAS to go dual on you(your hp should be high enough that they need to). dont go dual by then. keep using one hand dagger and shield and switch to OL armor. Chances are, they die instantly since anyone not using shield will get hit by around 16k attack from a dagger(x2 that for double attack) add the reflect and if you are spamming envenom as well.

5. You are less prone to strip, but still is a good idea to go fcp first

6. Some people say that you need to get a little more agi so that if you get hit by decrease agi ,your aspd won't go down. If someone told you that, and he is using a sinx, he don't know what he is talking about. If you get decreased agi and need aspd, drink poison bottle and should give you back your aspd.

7. Sand attack reveals people using the hide skill, meteor assault reveals the ones using cloak skill.

8. have more than one converter

9. never go dual against someone you know have a high hp and high burst damage.

10. Abuse your 8 weapon card slots. not everything is about damage. he has too much hp? go use dagger+ edge + kyrie shoe. he doesn't have skolls? use thanatos card or ice pick.

11. Fighting against an SB sinx. SB sinx should deal around 12k each sonic blow(lowest) up to 16k unless they go full buffs. You should fully know that you cannot go dual weapons on them or you die. Best way is use horong card for sight, use speed potions to chase him, and just attack with one dagger while spamming on seeds(wearing tao OL at this point OR DUAL TAO.). At this point, only 2 things can happen.

1. He dies from the burst of dagger double attack.

2. You die from the seemingly instant spams of tons of sonic blow.

Now if number 2 happened, I gotta say that something might be wrong with your spamming of seeds(might be a little slow) or it is just that the SB SinX MAGICALLY HAPPENS TO BE ABLE TO SPAM 4 or 5 SB, SO FAST THAT YOU CANT OUT YGG IT EVEN WITH 400k+ HP. Take a hint. Most SB sinx cant even half my 380k hp build when i spam seeds.

12. Going Full Buffs is the gayest thing ever. Don't follow them.

13. Backslide and Cloak is there on your skill list to be used. Do not be afraid to use it. I fought people that called me tons of stuff when I use cloaking(they are crit sinx). Let them rage.

14. Use Sand attack on champs that spam Root(will be awesome if you are using thana dagger).

15. my default shoes are FBH DWIZ. I have always used this ever since I was part of Psychosamuraiz guild, it was the way Date and Inamoto and Supre Onvi taught me. Until now, it is still the best balanced shoe card combo for me. as I said, not everything is on damage.

This guide is incomplete. I just wanted to put my draft here since some people asked. This guide will be changed from time to time.

CREDITS

1. Date, Inamoto, Supre Onvi of Psychosamuraiz.

2. Epic(Ken) for the awesome tips, being a good friend and a great guild master. I still hope to fight you in one more LMS.

3. Rei, Amanz, Skull, Shreya, Kaito, Hansen, Lena, and the past members of Psychosamuraiz and Tears of Blood for letting me test on them.

4. To the countless dagger, sb and crit sinx I fought back in 2008-2010.

You think a DD SinX will be suitable for breaking? :) Of course, a great guide from Zero :) A new Dagger Valk Weapon will be released soon :D

Tons of people uses daggers to break as far as I know, especially if they had thana. That's the reason why forsaken elite sinx daggers were still expensive as well. Just replace the skel workers with breaker cards like desert wolf and use an armor with gloom, use cursed water and you are probably good to go.

tip:

Always carry a spare katar to switch the mainhand weapon faster.

When you equip the katar both daggers get dequiped and you can change the mainhand weapon. When you already have a dagger on mainhand it won't switch with shortkeys. You need to dequip the mainhand first.

I gotta be honest with you. I never had trouble switching mainhand weapon without using katars. But then again, I can equip using double click on the inventory window so yeah people might use that tip of yours.

Switching is the only thing you have to learn in dagger sinx. Because let us be honest, it is a point and click class. If you can't switch in the middle of a battle without using hotkeys, you shouldn't play the class at all.

• Like 1