Genesis

Improvements To Botchecker, Adjustments To Events And General Fixes

Hey guys,

We have done a few fixes based on your feedback. They are listed below. Thank you for your continuous support!

Posted Image

• Botcheck how has a custom cut in(image) to help illustrate you should pay attention.
  • You can no longer abuse warp to avoid botcheck.
  • You can no longer abuse character relog to avoid botcheck.
  • You can no longer abuse walk to avoid botcheck
  • Botcheck has been disable on Storyline raid maps.
  • Botchecker will now freeze and mute you.
  • Moved healer in comodo to 212 148 (please let us know if you want any other changes!)
  • Automatic Events now held every 2 hours. (give us feedback on this)
  • Minigame to Event Token exchange rate is now 1 to 7.
  • When wearing 2 restricted swords, your HP will decrease to 98% now
  • Small increase to Desperado Spam delay
  • PvP Ladder cheater monitoring system in place (every kill is logged)
  • Fixed issue with Knight quest item names (it will now be called exactly what the NPC says)
  • We have revamped King of Emperium, it is now a completely different monster, much harder to kill!
More fixes/improvements on the way guys! Thank you!

Jorge

• Like 7

Awesome improvements. Glad to see the legit ladder-ers getting some love. Can't wait to see what you did to KoE. =]

Legit ladder-ers will be getting much more in the near future. We have been testing this PvP monitoring system for the the later half of last week's PvP ladder. It works perfect!

Gonna have good item drop..and have a new quest item

Pls do 30mins for event for every 30mins

thats a little OP for 1 minigame token (7etoks if exchanged to trader)

Just downloaded the updates ^^

Fun to see some improvements!

Hope you could fix the attack skills of Homunculus :)

Hi, I'm new on this server and the job is amazing people is very friendly and the events and the quests that youve got are really good!!

My question is that if you are going to implement the battlemode hot keys to allow the use of more skills on the spot, thank you.

Hi, I'm new on this server and the job is amazing people is very friendly and the events and the quests that youve got are really good!!

My question is that if you are going to implement the battlemode hot keys to allow the use of more skills on the spot, thank you.

Typing in /bm allows you to set an skill or item on any letterkey on your keyboard :).

PS. I love the botcheck picture.

Edited by Bishop

Question:

I use my wizard to collect and when bot check pops up I enter the code and then run out of SP instantly. So I have to go back and heal, it isn't a problem but just saying its there.

Also when I use my sniper to collect lhz cards cause wiz sucks collecting it there lol I lose my falcon after the bot check? So i have to re-equip it again.

I enter the correct codes too so yea.

Question:

I use my wizard to collect and when bot check pops up I enter the code and then run out of SP instantly. So I have to go back and heal, it isn't a problem but just saying its there.

Also when I use my sniper to collect lhz cards cause wiz sucks collecting it there lol I lose my falcon after the bot check? So i have to re-equip it again.

I enter the correct codes too so yea.

Same happen to me. I was leeching my char using my bio then after the botchech pop out my cart was gone.

how many failed codes before your char gets jailed?

3 times ;)

right after the update when i tried to login i always got rejected to the server ... why is that?.. please help >.<